The Unknown Martin Luther King, Jr.

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by tequila togorgeous, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

test
  3. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

teq is a white supremacist....but only online though LOL

he's too scared to voice his opinion in real life around black folks

frail ass cracker
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

This shit opened my eyes.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

^teq's dick ridin dago sidekick
    test
  6. tequila togorgeous

First, Amren is a part of the 'race realist' school of white nationalism. Doesn't have all that much in common with something like stormfront (apart from thinking white people are the truth obvs).

Second, almost every allegation in the article is the restatement of a claim originally made by a cited third party rather than the author himself. What exactly are you claiming, that everyone the author references is a racist? Moreover, so what if they were? Arguments are either good or bad, statements of fact are either true or false. 2 + 2 still equals 4 whether the addition is undertaken by adolf hitler or jesus christ. Show me the inaccuracies in the article or GTFO.
    test
  7. tequila togorgeous

If I wanted to hear a black person talking obnoxiously i'd go to the cinema. GTFO
    test
  8. Bar nigga

teq why u hate black people so much?

where u raped or something?
    test
  9. Radium

Radium f k

"King towers above other Americans as a distinguished orator and writer, but this short, 5’6½” man often stole the words of others."

lol at dissing his height
    test
  10. tequila togorgeous

Who hates black people? Not me. You're the one in here trafficking in vile black stereotypes ( that have offended me to the core btw). Talking about blacks as if they're violent brutes and savage rapists. It just shows what I had suspected, the white blood is very fresh in your case.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

naw it's actually not fresh at all, very stale....almost totally eliminated. i'm 3 shades darker than obama.

i think its funny you're posting shit from stormfront but you think i'm "trafficking" stereotypes...

what do u call what you're doin? posting white power links throwing dirt on mlk's name?

every black person on here thinks you're some racist cracker, because u fit the stereotypes ( that have offended me to the core btw) lol

i'm just glad you're in agreement with pastor manning.....that YOUR white blood is the problem. so you're agreeing that YOUR white blood that infected my forefathers is the problem....thats great teq. we're making progress, slowly but surely. pastor manning would love this..

and stop lying, u know u hate us

everytime i see you on here all you do is say racist shit...it's like you have too.

racism is a silent addiction of yours.
    test
  12. Noncentz

1. All Racists call themselves race realists.

Now let's speak about the bullshit in the article.

1:1 : Ties with communist organizations (False)

While it's true that the FBI wiretapped Martin Luther King and other members of the SCLC during an ongoing investigation of alleged Communist ties, no evidence was ever found that King was a Communist sympathizer or that the SCLC received funding from Communist sources, according to King biographer David J. Garrow, who examined FBI documents released under FOIA.

2:1 King's obsession with white prostitutes / Beatings (False)

(Rev) Abernathy (A friend of MLK and author of the book from which these claims supposedly originated) acknowledges in his autobiography that King had a "weakness for women" and indulged in extramarital affairs, but makes no mention whatsoever of "drunken sex parties" or prostitutes, and explicitly denies that King had dalliances with white women. Furthermore, Abernathy writes, far from being physically abusive, King was "always gracious and courteous to women." --- But you read the book, so you knew this already. *Facepalm*

The only thing this article gets right is the plagiarism, MLK did do that.

The rest of it, who cares -- I mean did he believe in Jesus? Who gives a fuck.
    test
  13. Noncentz

Oh and another thing, what is it with the white Supremacist crowd and the latent homosexuality?

MLK was famous, women knew him, and he wanted to .. "know them" - He was a man, what man DOESN'T LIKE WOMEN?! --Why would Amren post something that facetious. What, is he supposed to not be attracted to women? Give me a break.

And who cares about prostitutes? Seriously?

Why doesn't Amren get off their asses and write an article about the plethora of white pedophiles in Washington D.C who rape children?

It was in the News last week that Pentagon employees were downloading and paying for shit loads of child rape videos.. and what do you post?

MLK Liked adult pussy.

What a fucking joke.
    test
  14. Bar nigga

i made a thread about that a week ago...
    test
  15. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

I knew he fucked bitches, and there's nothing wrong with that. I didn't know about his plagiarism, though. noncentz says the communist ties and beating of a prostitute are both false, so I can't judge by that unless it's confirmed. I do know that the soviets tried to exploit racial tensions in america.

So far, it seems that MLK jr. had human flaws, in stark contrast to his personality cult. it's important to remember that even people who accomplished great things are not really larger than life. This reminds me of Gandhi in many ways.
    test
  16. Bar nigga

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.