The United States of America was founded upon the genocide of the Native Americans...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by barnizzle, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

this is truth... even us Hebrews, we were given land of another people... Cannanites. this pale Arab is a tyrant. he came @1800 BCE. then there is that blue black negroid type of Black man, different from the brown and light skin African (Ethiopian, Egyptian) or East African, but he was/is purple black, some had straight hair (native Indian and Aborigine type) and others, nappy (Mandingo, Kushite) South A. this dark African captured and sold the more , would you say, cultured or refined African, the more, would-be "educated" or more accademic, intellectually inclined, mentally skilled, sophisticated civilization of men. those admired and written about by the Greeks. they were captured and sold to europeans as skilled labor; nation builders. the same who had built Babylon, Assyria, Syria, Greece, Rome, and Europe... the builders of america. men from the Orient. the Asiatic Black man. the Pyramid Massons. a group of captured free men turned slaves yet, their knowledge is still a wonder of the world! they influenced the free massons and all civilized men who has ruled this planet. until now, the white man had nothing worth stealing lol who wanted scurvey, the plague, fog, cold europe disease and foul smells ? blood sausage? wigs and stockins? powdered faces and lip stick? no thanks...
    test
  2. Langford

Langford New Member

and?
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

it has an effect but whats done is done

WORRYING about the past doesnt really accomplish anything, because we havent invented time travel, and probably never will

we can learn from it, but changing it just isnt going to happen

so its useless to have regrets about it, literally its useless
    test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

And no one holds it against them. Why do you hold it against whites?

It's not a race problem, it's an individual problem.
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Native struggle > Black struggle

Deal with it, Jesse Jackson dick riders.
    test
  6. Langford

Langford New Member

i never said anything about who was to blame or holding anything against anyone, i just said it was unfair to the black people, speaking about the slaves. Basically all I was saying is "slavery is unfair to slaves."
    test
  7. Langford

Langford New Member

But regarding your post, I probably wouldn't blame the Africans of that time who sold the slaves as much as the whites of that time who exploited them. It's not quite on the same level to me.

Just because everyone played a part does not mean they're equally at fault, in my opinion.

But I don't blame people today for what happened in the past, and anyway there was wrong on both sides.

I also don't care who had the greatest struggle in history, or see how it's important.

Or the fact that every race has endured suffering. It doesn't change anything. If anything it makes it worse that people continue to do these things to each other even knowing history. And there's always someone mentioning how other countries and groups of people experienced similar (or EVEN WORSE) things, as if it's relevant or as if it somehow lessens the crime. Or it's some kind of contest.

It's like if a man were to shoot someone, and 5 people were to chime in talking about how some guy in Australia shot five people last week. The only reasons I can think of for saying such a thing would be to either a) defend the killer, b) chastise the victim for even considering blaming someone for something for which they should be blamed, or c) show how much you know about history and events.
    test
  8. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

You're semi-right, but it definitely exposes the double standard... capitalism before racism obviously...
    test
  9. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Africans had it miscontrued and for a good while was completely oblivious to what was going on in the New World.

But I would expect people to know the difference between European chattel slavery and African slavery, which was more like servitude.
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

them niggaz aint know what the fuck was going on, all they knew was these white skin devils that came have spears that shot fire....
    test
  11. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lol, so they rounded them up and helped force them on to boats with these fire shooting devils? And the whole time they honestly thought it wasn't hurting them? That they were going to the New World that they knew nothing about so that their African brothers could frollick among the sweet-smelling lilacs of America?

Get the fuck out.

And Langford, great post. Only thing I can say is that your example only works for the present tense. Suppose two hundred years down the road the victim's great great grandchildren are broke and decide to blame it on the descendants of the man that shot their ancestor two centuries ago and caused them to go into poverty because they didn't have someone to support them anymore, a poverty that was passed on through the generations of the family. Is that legitimate?

I know you said you don't blame people today for what happened in the past, but I get the impression that a lot of people in this thread do, which is why I am adding on to the example. I think it's time we ALL stop blaming eachother and take responsibility for our own shit.

Three months ago I had a party at my apartment and my friend, who is white and into drugs, asked if his black drug dealer could come over and party as long as he didn't have drugs on him. I said yes, and didn't think anything of it, until he shows up and before I know it, he's called three other black men that come in with guns and masks and steal everyone at the party's cell phones, car keys, wallets, as well as my laptop that I had paid for with my college student loan money.

Now, I could sit here and bitch and complain all fucking day about black "devils" just because four people who happened to be black robbed my party, or I could take the responsibility route and tell myself that I really fucked up getting wasted and letting a known drug dealer in my house.

You are what you make of yourself. Period.
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yes...

only reason white folks got away with the rape of africa was because of guns.

flatout

hand to hand combat you honky's woulda been a done deal
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and just because YOU invited "someone"...i'm not even gonna say a black person who sold drugs...but "someone" that sold drugs...into your apartment thats your fault nigga. lol

and i think you're lying thru ya teeth about that, but fuck it though...

its white folks that sell drugs too...but if ur dumb enough to let someone in your dope fiend friend knew...you gotta be one of the dumbest cr@ckers i know.

lol @ your friend settin you up and probably typin on your precious laptop right now.
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Don't like it, then fuck off. Whitey dragged your ass to America, but he sure as shit aint forcing you to stay.
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

we were in Africa way before we bit gunpowder off the chinese

where do u think we got our golds and diamonds to ice up our kings?
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Is that you trying to gloss over the fact you're an evolutionary weak link?

White people went 'hand to hand' with the best to do it and shit son, that isn't Africa.

Whilst African tribes were contempt with chucking spears and rocks at each others shit huts, the rest of the world developed the art of war and weaponry.

That's like telling a tall dude he can't rob your house because your a midget. Get a fucking bat and knock out that niggas legs.
    test
  17. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

evolutionary weak link....lmfao

rat ur in wales nigga....WALES

ahahahaha

wales lost
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

if thats what u honkys think...ok sure.

god damn you cr@kkkers are in denial
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

...the Welsh were in Africa. Sonning the shit out of the natives before selling them on as slaves.

Yeah. Wales lost.
    test
  20. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

true talk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.