The "UN"

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

have any of you ever found yourselfs uninspired? I mean, you could sit and write and write, and people could say they like it. But when you sit and look at it yourself and read it over again and again, the shit is whack to you? I mean, there are times when I find myself writing only because I am used to writing daily. Not because something has inspired me to write, but because it just doesnt feel right not to write...I dunno, maybe yall do, lol...
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

usaully i only write when i get a good idea or am inspirared by something, Sometimes i can just write to write, but it usually doesn't mean as much as something I put my heart and feelings into.
    test
  3. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

Xero, wanna sell me whatever it is you're smoking?

Just Playin. I know what you mean. I have definitely felt uninspired before. Sometimes I write just out of habit, not just poetry, but hip-hop, short stories, whatever. I write everyday almost it seems. And some work that I thought was really plain and dry others liked and said it was deep. But every writer is their own worst critic I think, so are harder on themselves when judging their own work. I'm sure others can relate cuz I talked to people and told them I really liked their work and they were surprised because they themselves did not like it.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

lol i feel that way all the time. Ask lpoet how many times I done told him how much I think my poetry sucks.
    test
  5. Justin85

Justin85 True Poetical Emcee

Hell Yeah!!!

I Feel Like That Alllll The Time>!
    test
  6. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

^^^lol, you're funny...
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Good question.
    Well, whether I'm feelin fine or low-I'll write about it, but sometimes when I'm feelin really down, I'll isolate myself and just write whatever it is I'm feelin, and that's when I can say I love what I write w/o any doubts about it, my favorite writings I guess you can say. If it's not about that, then it's about the joy in love lol. When I had writer's block I still wrote, but it didn't make any sense at all.
    I don't really get uninspired, there's always something goin on for me to write about, and through that I just write and it comes out alright lol.
    -Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.