the type of pain that pisses you off....

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Sir Bustalot, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ever notice there are different types of pain?

like there is the good pain, everyone has different ones they like, for example i like stinging pain, such as iodine on open wounds and shit like that...lol

there is the type of pain that makes you feel like youre gonna pass out, like ive twisted my ankle badly numerous times and that pain hurts so badly it makes me feel like im gonna pass out and even just thinkin about it makes me cringe....also i have had my shin smashed in and that pain made me feel sick lol

then there is the type that makes you angry, such as bonking your head or stubbing your toe..

Today i smashed my pinky toe barefooted while running for the phone....hurt like a bitch, i answered the phone and said "hold on" and just fuckin swore and held my toe for like 2 or 3 minutes, then when i finally could talk on the phone i as angry as all hell......anyways i had to go to work after so i went to work and i just got home and took off my sock and my toe looks like someone took a fat tipped black sharpie and colored a stripe across my toe lengthwise and a band wrapping around the base to the underneath......the shit is swollen!
    test
  2. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

when i got my wisdom teeth removed with no novacaine(sp?). i swear to god ida killed me a nigg-a that day for even lookin like he was goin look at me wrong. i was jus mad as fuck mean muggin all day. i had to bite down on my wounds to make em heal up which made that shit hurt even worse and i bleed alot so it took a long ass time. i mean it didnt hurt THAT bad i felt worse but it just had me mad as fuck for some reason. i guess cause i didnt know it was goin be like that and it killed my whole day
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man my fuckin toe hurts alot, like i smashed that shit good.....the tip of it is numb, its fat, it has two big dark purple bruises on it almost engulfing the whole toe and the shit is aching like a bitch....its made me angry when it happened and its makin me angry now...fuck
    test
  4. Index Lewis

Index Lewis Sadomasochist.

hahaha

damn

no novacaine.
    test
  5. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Might be broken.
    test
  6. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

LMAO at Bustalot, yeah that shit sucks man, and why you liking sharp stinging pains, lol...

Anyways something that pisses me off is getting muscle cramps, especially whe you get one in your foot, Big toe starts to draw towards your heel, that shit hurts and makes me punch walls, the ones in your side hurt like a mug to.
    test
  7. ClevlandSteamer

ClevlandSteamer New Member

Whenever my dog bites me I get pissed. Have to kick the cat to feel better.
    test
  8. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

not a fan of this extreme back pain i been having lately.. hurt it playin ball and now i get some pretty bad muscle cramps randomly and its hurts like fuck jus sitting... now imagine tryin to sleep in intense heat with this back pain.. not fun
    test
  9. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

When you trip and fall backwards hitting your tailbone on your FUCKING BED POST.

That shit angers me.
    test
  10. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i don't like the type of pain that hurts my insides..and i'm pretty sure i'm not liking the whole smashing of the bones, but i can handle everything else. i like pulling down on the floss and cutting my gums..or, i don't mind it. it feels good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.