The truth: Carbon Dating. Atheist will not like this.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youre saying the KJ god is the only way to be saved from these devices

which is not true just because he says so.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Let's clear a few things up before we start to understand one another.

The bible is not to be worshiped. God does not exist in bible pages. He is a Living God. He is here yesterday and in tomorrow, at once. He left a record of He in the Olde Booke. The King James Bible. He left a record of his Judgment with the Flood and his creation is clearly understood by all living. All know God exists. You are saved by calling on the Lord Jesus Christ and by your Trust in His work on the Cross. Your trust in him will show by your expression of faith. It's natural and does not take effort.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved Romans 10:13

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. I John 5:20

There is no confusion in Truth. No, not at all.

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known Luke 12:2
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the name of the lord is god.

every religion with a god calls it a god.

I do not believe that christianity is the only answer and i dont believe the christian god thinks this either... but kj christianity does.
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Busta, I think you're being too narrow in regards to which god it is, that is the intolerant asshole. KJ is only a fraction of the umbrella. I would say the god of Abraham is more accurate since he is the original patriarch. The Abrahamic god, represents Judaism and it's bastard children: Christianity (the annoying, preachy one) and the Islam (the violent psychopath).

All three religions essentially represent the same douchebag.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

god isnt intolerant

human interpretation has spun it to be so.

religions are just mis-interpretations

but one thing all religions have in common is spirituality and positive philosophy. I agree with all religions positive philosophy, because its all the same

there is no religion that says being good is bad.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^untrue
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

name one religion that says being good is bad.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

nihilism, by proxy
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Night, I'll be Pming ya soon...

just a random thought
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

as for the Old Testament god, I'd go beyond the word douchebag. he's a capricious, sociopathic, genocidal megalomaniac.
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

I won't rule out the Bible. I'll wait until the new thread to reply further, but I had to respond to a couple points:

belief should be able to withstand criticism. you might characterize evolution as a belief, but it ran an all-out gauntlet of criticism, ridicule, and controversy when it was first introduced. it was the strength of the theory that established it.

correction - the speed of light in a vacuum is a constant. when light travels through different mediums, naturally it can be slowed down.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

about speed of light, thanks for the correction.

EDIT:

evolution has no strength as a theory scientifically. It's strength is it's state protection and the attitude that God has to be ruled out from the start, thus its weakness.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

sorry i misread.
    test
  14. breathlesss

light has not been reduced to a speed of 0 in the lab, that would make the photons stationary, which is not possible, they did slow them drastically, like 99% or something, but it was definitely not 0...
    another lie amongst the rest just dropping out from the rippling anus of a creationist mind sodomite
    test
  15. Coup d'état

LOL@ breath...I feel sorry for you really.

What is not known in the universe is if the speed of light has always been a constant. That is what we know. What we interpret, on the other hand, is open to anything and it usually leans to connect all facts through the false light of evolution. All we see is bent, molded to fit and make evolution (1-5) look plausible. Billions of years is not suspected or observed with fact or evidence in nature, rather, billions of years are necessary and will be made fit. No matter what.

Real honest scientist, as well as many open minded people, known that it is a scientific certainty we, the universe and all living were, must have been created. Though God is instantly ruled out in the humanist attempt to explain the world as Man is god.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i posted a thread in the introspectrum where they have a new camera that can record the speed of light
    test
  17. Coup d'état

post it up here dawg. That's amazing
    test
  18. breathlesss

and, so, you concede to the fact that you made up the thing about bringing light down to a speed of 0 right? if not, i'd like references to the experiment Coup...

that shit's neat busta, i saw something about it recently, it was something like multiple stop motion pictures from several different photons, put together...sort of like how they know that stars form by having observed all the parts of it's growth
    test
  19. Coup d'état

I did not make it up, maybe I made an error ? I will have to go over what I have to be sure...meaing I am going to look into the studies done.

You believe in the beginning dirt, so allow me one mistake on quick post. (if it was even a mistake, I'm going to find out).
    test
  20. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

That's awesome. Maybe it can catch the speed of a UFO, too, lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.