The truth about weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Drugged Jesus, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UAReStupid

UAReStupid New Member

WTF.........I'm the dickhead friend.......I just posted a gigantic fuckin picture that says smoke weed everyday and you fuckin morons are still trying to argue with this absolutely retarded theory. IT'S FUCKIN STUPID.....I MADE IT UP AS I WENT ALONG.....IT WAS A JOKE......I DON'T CARE IF ANY OF YOU SMOKE POT OR THE EFFECTS IT HAS ON YOU.....YOU MUST BE FUCKIN HIGH IF YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS SINCE I ADMITTED THAT I MADE IT UP.

P.S. what the hell is a n1gga? and congratulations on you being a moron and all.
    test
  2. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ This board censors the actual word, so people are forced to put a "1" in place of the "i", because they need to say the word so badly - even in text.
    test
  3. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

That dumb. If I wasnt high right now, that would make sense..but im high as fuck and i just wanted to chill so theory busted !
    test
  4. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

**still waiting for the truth**
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

your friend is wrong. if you want to SHOW him he is wrong, make a cake and put an 8th of of hash in it, and DONT TELL HIM

then watch him get higher than a fucking hippie when he eats it

if it affects you when you dont know you have taken it then its not a placebo, simple logic... your friend is stupid
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Do you people not know how to read?

Read the caps... there we go...

Yeah... retards...
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

tell ur friend to smoke a L and shut the fuck up
    test
  8. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

lmmfao... nope

cause otherwise you'd never be able to feel quality of weed, like sometimes I'll take 2 draws and feel it.. other times I'm blaze an entier thing and not feel a thing... it's real... trust
    test
  9. UAReStupid

UAReStupid New Member

You truly are one of the dumbest mother fuckers alive......I was reading this stupid ass thread to see if there were still any of you fucktards trying to argue with SHIT I MADE UP....you still can't even argue SOMETHING I MADE UP, YOU FUCKIN SHITHEAD....Let's say that I truly believed the stupid fuckin shit I said....The quality would be made up by yourself just like the high would be......Fuck this, I'm not going to let someone so stupid get to me like this....

P.S. Are you really a Canadian because that would explain a lot to me?
    test
  10. Hash Brown

Hash Brown New Member

Ignorant twat.. why even try to speak on things you dont know or havent experienced? i bet he's well proud of himself now after his little victory..
    test
  11. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

your friend is a complete crack head...lol u know what u should do...get him stoneddddd as fuck and lets see if he really thinks it dosnt get u high ...cuz "ITS ALL IN UR MIND" waht a dipshit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.