The Truth About Platonic Relationships... (re-up)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ghostofmooks, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

the only way you will for sure NOT want to have sex with an attractive girl you know is if you were raised with her. As a child, as a baby, you seen your own parents care for her, it will ingrain something in you that is anti-sexual. It has a name and it's why we dont nail our sisters/brothers etc. I dont buy this "she's like a sister" shit followed by "yeah I'd probably fuck her"

That aint your sister.
    test
  2. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

If I was raised with a family friend and she turned out looking like Jessica Alba I'd want to fuck her, so would anyone. If anything being close from an early age is more a reason to have a relationship, no?
    test
  3. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

If she was raised in your home as part of your family, if non-sexual child you seen non-sexual child her get her ass wiped and dinner served by your same parents, modern science & psychology dictates that no, you would not want to fuck jessica alba.

Jessica's brother never thought about it, Hot girls everywhere have platonic relationships with their families. Psychos excluded.
    test
  4. Twinmania

:funny: dude, I didn't literally mean raised. I meant that if you grew up and, for example, your mothers friend had a daughter your age, and you knew each other from birth then there's an argument to be made that that is a good basis for a relationship.

And if she looked like Alba, she'd get it.
    test
  5. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

yeah this is really true

and maybe i'm a deviant, but my dad had 2 long term gf's who both had daughters my age and lived at his house with us. I only saw my dad on weekends, so for maybe 1-2 days out of the week I lived with those girls. both are hot

now i hadn't seen either of them from the time I was about 15 until 21 would it be wrong for me to tag that, years later?
    test
  6. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

OK, the theory only applies when it's raised literally, and from a young child as well. That's how they explain incest between siblings, step-siblings etc who meet later in life. They didnt have the period of anti-sexualiztion as children.

I like how youre describing a scenario where Jessica Alba is your next door neighbor though. TBH I'm dating a girl who grew up near my parents and I've known for awhile, it was a good basis for a relationship. She's fairly Alba-like. :shake:
    test
  7. Twinmania

Stay winning homie.
    test
  8. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i think judge MAY BE the shopping buddy if you get what im trying to say
    test
  9. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Lmao blaze u ain't right homie
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

that or he's trying so hard no to look like a heterosexual guy right now.

either way...NAGL B
    test
  11. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

This speaks volumes, what world do you live in? most females I know are well interesting, same as the guys. true, I hung round with a group of male/female who all ended up sleeping with every member of the opposite sex within said but this was out of, I dunno, boredom or sum shit. to think that were all that narrow minded that the end goal of all our personal journeys is to fuck each other is just stupid.

men can be equally as boring as women, especially when they form there little heirarchies and pretend there bad men to each other. I'm sure this is you trynna convince people you dont lift shirts on the reg cos you aint got a clue how the heteros do.

your a good battler (don't beat me) just saying what you was saying was full of shit.

YAAAAAYYYY FIRST POST, and its a load of stuff I didnt think through and can easily be contradicted on YAAAAYYYYY GO ME!!!

BM
    test
  12. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

I was with you until this. I, just like you, have a couple of female friends whom I have no desire to fuck. Even if the situation came up I'd shoot it down because I actually value our friendship...however, if I somehow stumbled upon a video or something of one of them in action I'm about 90% sure that would fcuk my head up lol.

The one thing I will agree with the video is that there are a ton of delusional girls out there. I know a good amount too. The type to show up to a party being the only girl with 7 dudes acting like all of them are platonic friends.

The one dimension this video didn't mention is not getting with a friend because she makes a lot of hot friends.
    test
  13. fresco 5

maybe you're just into more girly things than I am. its true for me and its obviously true for the guy who made the video, and for a lot of others im sure as well.

idk but im rite about this ryte now so plz dont argue with me
    test
  14. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

whoever fresco just said this to can no longer come outside
    test
  15. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

or maybe Im from a place were mens and womens interests arent as polarized as were your from (wales btw)

are you seriously from a place were all girls do is chat about lipstick shoes and fashion and blokes about sport, cars and whatnot, I thought that was just in films or preteens.

and lol at you, a metrosexual hair straightener saying I like to do more girly things than you. If I dressed/looked like you were I'm from theyd burn me at the stake.

I get it, you've got that ugly betty swagger and think the whole world follows suit and base your examples as such, meaning your ryte in your little bubble but luckily the world isnt fresco fresh and flavored with sprinkles and fairy dust, you faggot.

dont beat me

BM
    test
  16. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

yous funny
    test
  17. fresco 5

damn u got mad, so what kinda girly stuff u into bro?
    test
  18. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

verbose dont mean mad my frilly lil friend, umm my hobbies *looks around* umm .. battle rap I guess.
    test
  19. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

I bet you've got a list as long as this forum of girly escapades you get up to. enlighten us...
    test
  20. fresco 5

nah not really these are my family butterman they know me and my hobbies
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.