The Truth About Platonic Relationships... (re-up)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ghostofmooks, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCaldwell

MrCaldwell 313 to 706...

I will be shocked if that doesn't end up in someone's sig

Back to the point though, I think it's definitely true that a lot of dudes only associate with women with whom they'd get it on. But like someone said earlier nothing can be 100% true for 100% of people. I can think of at least one girl who I've been friends with for probably almost 10 years that I've never thought about banging. The difference is that I personally didn't find her all that hot (a lot of dudes did tho, she just ain't my type physically)... so in that respect I think it's possible to just be friends without wanting to smash even if the chick is "hot." It's because "hot" is in the eye of the beholder.

The whole thing is a giant grey area tbh
    test
  2. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

It kinda is.
    test
  3. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

oh wow, case closed. don't know why were even arguing because you just proved the video right

leggo~
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Not to my knowledge. I am not actively trying to fuck my friends, nor have I thought about it extensively.

If the question is "Would you fuck your friend" then the answer is more then likely yes. The topic of the thread is about platonic relationships and why we have them.
    test
  5. fresco 5

all im saying is that this video is true for every girl i've ever known.. so in my life it is 100% true.

and I think hes dead on about girls not wanting to believe it, and apparently some of you on here don't either >.<
    test
  6. Judgekure

You're both off base. The video is saying that the only reason we have platonic relationships is cause we want to fuck our friends. The question you're bringing to my attention is the scenario that if my friend was begging me for sex, would I fuck her? Since when was that the question? Thats coming from left field.
    test
  7. fresco 5

bro this is exactly what the video is talking about. its not saying every guy will try to fuck you , honestly 75% don't even have the balls.

the point is that if these girls weren't hot then you wouldn't be hanging with them. the fact that you came in here and said "hey i got 3 friends that prove this video wrong, and guess what, they're all not only extremely hot but they're paid to look good" almost completely proves the video right. You don't even have ONE ugly friend who is a girl.

thats telling us something
    test
  8. fresco 5

bro you need to go re-watch the video and this time do not skim it
    test
  9. Judgekure

What? Thats ANOTHER question all together. Nobody asked me "If your friends werent hot, would you hang out with them?"

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. What EXACTLY is the question?

Is it:

1 - Are you Actively trying to fuck your friend?

2 - Would you fuck your friend if she begged for it?

3 - Are you only friends because she's attractive?

Make up your minds.
    test
  10. Judgekure

I got the gist of the video. The video states that the only reason you are friends with a girl is because you want to fuck her. Its seven minutes of that. I'm saying that its not true 100% of the time. Is it unrealistic to say that? Absolutely not. I know for sure that its true in ALOT of cases. But not every girl I know is a girl I'm trying to fuck. Thats all I'm getting at. The question isnt asking me would I fuck them if they asked and its not asking me if the only reason I know them is cause they're attractive.
    test
  11. fresco 5

the point of the video is that women aren't all that interesting and the only reason that guys hang out with them is because of sexuality.

they either

1- want to fuck you & will try

2- would fuck you but are too shy but hangout anyway & hope that someday maybe the pieces will fall into place

3- want to be around you cuz ur hot and it makes them look good (might bring other girls to like you, make you look cool to ur guy friends)

and there are probably some other cases too but i feel really ADD right now and am having trouble focusing
    test
  12. Judgekure

Bro I think you fuck way too many girls. :funny:
    test
  13. fresco 5

of course not. my point is that I don't hang out with girls unless im going to have sex with her, one of her friends, or shes going to make me look good to a new group of girls (aka be my wingman).

Like I said, I have a lot of girls that are my friends that I don't want to fuck... and thats why i don't hang out with them ever. If i see them at a bar or a party sure I'll say hi, but I'm not trying to be hanging out with them.

the reason is because girls are not interesting... honestly I wish I could find a really smart girl who was interesting to me but I just have not.
    test
  14. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

it is very sig worthy
    test
  15. Judgekure

Ahh, Perfect. In that case I shall dive more into detail about the three girls. Two of them I've known since I was 14. Thats 10 years of knowing them and I would never want to destroy that friendship over sex or anything. I never use them for my benefit. The third became more of a support for me during my rough times and is now turning into a business partner. I value money over women.

I guess there isnt much for me to say after that.
    test
  16. fresco 5

it never feels like enough ....

i just dropped my main chick (been talkin to her for a couple months now) last nite tho so i mite have 2 get back on my grind in the next week or two

since we've parted wayz here go some pics:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8919/deleteme1.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/773/deleteme2.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3867/deleteme3.jpg

edit - unembedded, NSFW obviously
    test
  17. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

money over women M O W we in here
    test
  18. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

cash before gash
    test
  19. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Lol at all of this. if men are only friends with women to fuck then why are we friends with men? (didn't watch video)
    test
  20. fresco 5

because of similar interests. the video just basically shows how women aren't interesting to be around. I only hang out with dudes if they have common interests. either they play the same videogames as me, or they also rap, or they have a common interest of going out and picking up broads to scam on.

i honestly don't really have many guy friends anyway, and when we hang out its just so we have support for the broads (make eachother look cool) or we're drinkin / doin drugs or whatever
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.