The Truth About Platonic Relationships... (re-up)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ghostofmooks, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

this has been posted before, maybe by me but the time has come again. this guy is a douche but he's keeping it 100.

test
  2. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

woooooooow this video is eye opening
    test
  3. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

been trying to explain this to women forever, but he expressed it way better than i ever could. fuck yeah
    test
  4. fresco 5

this is low key part of what i was trying to explain that time on tinychat, but i couldn't say it this well
    test
  5. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

closed it after 3:00

shit's kinda redundant and long-winded, wtf @ 7 minutes. but truth
    test
  6. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

lmaoooooo this guy is going ham!
    test
  7. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

test
  8. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

completely true, tried explaining this to girls before.
    test
  9. fresco 5

tl;dw - the only reason guys hang with girls is because they want to fuck them now or in the future. 100% of the time, no exceptions.

and hes completely right
    test
  10. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

yeah i figured but this isn't stuff I havn't heard before, this video was just more like...real i guess ahaha
    test
  11. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

tht video is real talk, dont kno why i feel the need to post this but:

[​IMG]
    test
  12. yawaognufts

yawaognufts New Member

tbh I do have some chicks that are hot as fuck that ive known since i was like 6 and it is a JUST friends type deal ...but that doesent mean i dont use her to fuck her new college friends ...swag
    test
  13. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

ftfy.
    test
  14. 1Nosyrag

1Nosyrag Member

test
  15. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I agree with him even though one of my best friends is female and I have 0.00000% desire to fuck her. The reason I agree with him is because seemingly every other guy she knows does want to, even though she has a long term bf and in some cases they are friends with him as well as her. I'm a weird dude though, there's exceptions to every rule.
    test
  16. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

hmm....I gotta say i dont agree! It seems as if his world is really fucking black-white, like you couldnt be with a girl for other reasons than wanting to fuck her. On the other hand, Ive had sex with like half of my friends that are girls but my intention when we started hanging out wasnt anything like that...its just happens cuz we're men and women who like to get drunk. Thinking about this a little bit more...I agree with him to a certain extent but i have problems with his stereotypes and him thinking humans are programmed like robots...some individuality for fuck sake!

Is wanting to fuck someone the same as being friends with them for the sake of being friends but then just end up in bed? Like you dont care and that shit just happens after some years? I think this should count as pretty good intentions hehe

On a sidenote...a question to the rest of the guys n lala

I dont how long you guys have had your gang of friends or whatever you call it, but ive been thinking about something related to the previously discussed issue. My friends have pretty much all slept with eachother (over the course of 10 years but still) and no one has ever been really bothered, no problems have occurred...is this normal? Do you people also sleep with your girl/male (lala/stock) friends or do you keep it platonic?
    test
  17. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

My friend group is a bit weird because its 99% long term couples, there's really no inner-group hookups whatsoever. There's only a few of us who are single and we keep that outside of the group. Everyone else has been together 2-6 years and are talking marriage/houses etc.
    test
  18. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

I've only slept with one of my friends, she's been with two of my other friends, one a girl who she was with before I went there and one a close friend of mine a while after, and that pissed me off since I always really liked her and he knew that, it was a drunken mistake though and he was a man to tell me when he realised so hey.
    test
  19. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

test
  20. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

i completely disagree to be honest, what about really unattractive girls? also i have plenty of female friends who i don't want to sleep with who are attractive, i have a really tiny sex drive anyway nowadays so maybe i'm just a weird fuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.