The Tribe of Gad - 1 of the 12 Tribes of Israelites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You wanna know about one of the baddest Israelite tribes outside of Judah(American Blacks) and Ephraim(Puerto Ricans)?

The Tribe of Gad

Most of you know them as the native Americans, but that'snot their true identity or name. that's some bullshit byword nickname that Esau's pilgrims gave them.

They gave them that name because DUH!!...they were the NATIVES of the land that they saw from the bow of their ships.

The true story goes....the Pilgrims was scared shitless to get off them ships and they damn near starved because the Tribe of Gad was gonna kill them once they stepped foot off that boat in Manhattan. so they sat out in the water stinking up the boats with shit and piss and hunger, then they raised a white flag...THIS is where the first use of the white flag came into play in the world. Them motherfuckers was dying of thirst and hunger because Gad wasn't gonna let them dock.

Long story short, once they won favor with Gad, they rewarded the Tribe of Gad with Alcohol and blankets teaming with Smallpox. wiped out entire villages of Gadites across America.

This is when you hear of the Head Hunters, Geronimo, Tecumseh, Running Wolf, etc.... BAD MOTHERFUCKING ISRAELITES taking up war against the Edomites that came in and tricked their people into slaughter and death.

This War went on for years, even up through the slave trade where slavemasters and the military created the Buffalo Soldiers - made up of Judah, Benjamin, Levi and Issachar to fight against the Tribe of Gad.

Out of decades of ignorance, Judah, Benjamin, Levi and Issachar went up against Gad to help the Edomites finally settle America.

Now, think for a second. Gad was SO BAD that the Edomites were terrified of them and needed members of 4 other Israelite tribes to help him conquer Gad and put his people on what we now call "the Reservation".

but truth be told, Gad will rise again, and be the nail in Edom's coffin in Armerica. the Tribe that will be be the one to bring Esau down.

Ask me how I know.

*FYI - Why do you think Skull & Bones society keeps the skull of Geronimo in their worship coven? they knew how fucking Bad he was at killing their asses dead....lol

Tribe of Gad - Israelites
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. Alias3000

Pilgrims( and later Cowboys) who were at war with the tribes of Gad spoke of Men running as fast as horses and wolves.

shooting arrows from hundreds of feet hitting their targets.

their head dress was made of EAGLE FEATHERS. Which meant they hunted and ate EAGLES motherfuckers!!!....Now that's BAD!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!????
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Get medicated.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This is anther false doctrine. The 12 tribes break down is a lie and you can't read this anywhere as being true.

Israel is in fact the so called "black" man in America and scattered around the world. They are not the Mexicans, Cubans etc...

Ysrael went into captivity not in clean order by tribes. Gad was not collected and sent as one tribe to America in neat arrangement. They were scattered.

Plus, American Indians have their heritage, their true identities, their names intact. ect

What's with these false doctrines ?

Alias who are your teachers ?
    test
  5. Alias3000

You are wrong Coup and you have no understanding of Biblical scripture. ALL of the 12 Tribes of Israel were scattered to the 4 corners of the Earth yes, BUT the major concentration of them are in the Western Hemisphere in the last days because of the great migration to "that great city, Babylon" aka America. It's all there in the Bible. read Thessolonians and Esdras...WHY because in the last days, Yah will raise the tents of JUDAH first...and how will he do that? with the most educated concentration of Israelites from the Tribe of Judah. and that's right here in America.

even go rent the movie 1492 and Gladiator. stories with Israelites undertones.

We are living in the Last Days. We are living in that Great City, Babylon.

Believe that shit.

This is why you Israelite camps that denounce the NT will be lost in the shuffle when the shit hits the fan. Yall might as well be sittin ducks for the massacre.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Let's look at some "proof" used to bring out this false doctrine of the 12 Tribes. THis was written by a sister in the truth, not me. But peep this.

These scriptures commonly used to say that West Indians are the tribe of Benjamin.

Gen 49:27-

“Benjamin is a ravenous wolf;
    in the morning he devours the prey,
    in the evening he divides the plunder.”

Deut. 33:12- Of Benjamin he said, "May the beloved of the LORD dwell in security by Him, Who shields him all the day, And he dwells between His shoulders."

From what I know, because the West Indies are situated between North and South America…they take that as dwelling ‘between His shoulders’. Sounds like they are reaching.

Ephraim and Judah are known as the leaders of the North and South Kingdom or the ‘Two Houses of Israel’. If you look at the map below you can clearly see that Benjamin is located in between these two kingdoms. Thus, Benjamin dwells between His shoulders.

[​IMG]

(Note: I am not saying that West Indians in particular are not Israelites [I believe they are as they are descended from the slaves brought over from West Africa], but rather that we cannot know which tribe any of the Israelites are from based solely on these scriptures).

As far as the Indians and White Mexicans/Puerto Ricans/Dominicans etc. go (Not speaking about those who clearly have Hebrew heritage). Yah likened ALL of Israel to the Ethiopians. And we all know what the Ethiopians looked like in appearance.

Jeremiah 12:9 has been used to say that Native Americans, Mexicans etc. are Israelites.

Jere. 12:9-- "Is My inheritance like a speckled bird of prey to Me? Are the birds of prey against her on every side? Go, gather all the beasts of the field, Bring them to devour!

If we put this verse into context we can see that Yah is clearly talking about the sins of Israel as a nation.

Jeremiah 12:7-13

7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies . 8 Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it. 9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour. 10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot , they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. 11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate , because no man layeth it to heart. 12 The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the LORD shall devour from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land: no flesh shall have peace. 13 They have sown wheat, but shall reap thorns: they have put themselves to pain , but shall not profit : and they shall be ashamed of your revenues because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

--Again, twisting scriptures to support false doctrine.

Another one, though this one comes from the Aprocrypha--

2nd Esdras 13:40- Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

It has been documented in untold “black or African” history that way before the Columbus stumbled onto America or the Trans-atlantic slave trade, there was a presence of ‘Africans’ in America and throughout the world. A good documentary that talks about this is “Hidden Colors”. Even so, this does not confirm that they are too Israelites, indeed the curses placed on the Israelites are supposed to be indicative of their identity.

Also used is, Daniel 9:7 [Note: I had to quote the KJV because in other versions it is not translated quite this way].

Daniel 9:7- O LORD, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces--

They say that the ‘confusion of faces’ is talking about the white people (i.e. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc.) and other tribes of Israel with the exception of black Judah, Benjamin and Levi. How can they so easily dismiss the physical appearance of the Tribes of Israel? Also, Yah said we would be carried/scattered into ALL nations, and the curses would be applied to ALL the tribes of Israel (Deuteronomy 27:14), not just the tribes of Judah or Benjamin.

Even though it makes no sense to make such an assumption even from the KJV, a better translation shows [and in context] what the verse is really saying….

Daniel 9:7 -- Righteousness belongs to You, O Lord, but to us open shame, as it is this day—to the men of Judah, the inhabitants of Jerusalem and all Israel, those who are nearby and those who are far away in all the countries to which You have driven them, because of their unfaithful deeds which they have committed against You.

Clearly this verse needs no special break down, you can plainly read what it is talking about. ‘Confusion of faces’ better translated ‘Open shame’, has nothing to do with the identity of the 12 tribes. Kind of reminds me of the Christian church, and how they use Scriptures regarding tithing to bamboozle congregations into believing they need to give up their money every month.

All the tribes of Israel descended Jacob through his 4 wives (Zilpah, Leah, Rachel, Bilah) <<<4 Hebrew women. Tell me how 9 of the tribes suddenly turned white with straight hair and conveniently escaped the curses outlined in Deuteronomy?

My motivation behind this was for the edification of my people, nothing more nothing less. One of my most persistent prayers and my desire is to walk in the truth, if I am in error then I want to be shown this error and correct it. So my intentions in bringing this up were to see if there was anything besides what I know already, that supports this doctrine that some Hebrews teach and others (like yourself) accept without questioning. Truth be told I once accepted it without question as well, but I have since been shown the error in this doctrine. What I don't like are wolves in sheep clothing who seek to scatter those who desire to walk in truth
    test
  7. Coup d'état

cont'd

My Stance is that the direct descendants of the trans-atlantic slave trade are the made up of the 'lost tribes' of Israel, and since slavery we have mixed and mingled making it impossible (even if we did know to begin with) what tribes we belonged to. I hope that better clarifies what I meant by mixed. I am not taking into account the Israelites scattered throughout the world, some even still in West Africa.

Even back in biblical days things often got confused...

Ezra 2:59-63--

59 The following were those who came up from Tel-melah, Tel-harsha, Cherub, Addan, and Immer, though they could not prove their fathers' houses or their descent, whether they belonged to Israel: 60 the sons of Delaiah, the sons of Tobiah, and the sons of Nekoda, 652. 61 Also, of the sons of the priests: the sons of Habaiah, the sons of Hakkoz, and the sons of Barzillai (who had taken a wife from the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called by their name). 62 These sought their registration among those enrolled in the genealogies, but they were not found there, and so they were excluded from the priesthood as unclean. 63 The governor told them that they were not to partake of the most holy food, until there should be a priest to consult Urim and Thummim.

So how ridiculous is it to assume we can identify who belongs to what tribe today?

As Brother Melchishua Ben Levi stated, I believe Covenant not race is the defining mark of true Israelites. The covenant Yah made with his people and the curses applied to his people outlined throughout Deuteronomy should leave no doubt as to whom the Children of Israel are today.

I have no knowledge of the Caucus Tribes/Dead Flesh people. I will look more into that.

Have you seen 'Black in Latin America'? It shows how slaves were brought into South America, all throughout Mexico and the Islands. You can actually watch all four parts of the documentary online at PBS: Public Broadcasting Service. It shows how in some parts of Mexico there are whole Black/Latin communities where there were slaves brought in and mixed among the people. I believe those people along with 'afro'- Brazilians and other such people are Israelites as well. The curses can be seen all over them as well.

Here is Part One-

'Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet'
    Full Episode: Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet | Black in Latin America | PBS
    test
  8. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Ya'll are misinformed and ridiculous to think native americans are israelites. This whole thread is some bullshit.
    test
  9. SKY

please tell me where in the Bible that it says Native Americans are Israelites? that claim is BULLSHIT. they are Moabites
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Who's "y'all"?

The only one here on this doctrine is Alias.
    test
  11. Alias3000

WRONG, the Moabites are the Chinese. the children of Lot

Come Ye and learn of who the Israelites are today in the world. The following is the story of how 10 of the Tribes got here, that came to America(No Man's Land) before ANY Man stepped foot on North/South Aserath aka "the Americas". The Last 3 Tirbes, Judah Benjamin and Levi came during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. but that's another topic. But Eat of this meal first. I don't want to choke you with the word of GOD too fast.

2 Esdras 13:40-50

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,

42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.

43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.

44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.

45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.

46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,

47 The Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.

48 But those that be left behind of thy people are they that are found within my borders.

49 Now when he destroyeth the multitude of the nations that are gathered together, he shall defend his people that remain.

50 And then shall he shew them great wonders.
    test
  12. Alias3000

THESE ARE THE 12 ORIGINAL TRIBES OF ISREAL AND WHO THEY ARE TODAY IN THE WORLD. FIND YOUR PEOPLE AND REALIZE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!!....ESAU'S LIES ARE STRONGHOLDS ON YOUR MINDS THAT WILL BE TORN DOWN!!! EVER WONDER WHY YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ON THE BOTTOM? HERE'S WHY...YOU ARE ISRAELITES!!!

[​IMG]
    test
  13. SKY

That sign is FALSE and your idea of who the twelve tribes are is FALSE. When the Northern Kingdom left Assyrian captivity they went through the region of "Arsareth" which is the same as 'Mount Ararat' which is in the same region as modern day 'Armenia' and they crossed through that region into Scotland, Britain, and Europe. This is how we had Israelite royalty in those places, the southern Kingdom fled into Africa after that time.

The 10 tribes never came to America, Israelites never came to America until slavery started. Moabites (Native Americans) had us as slaves and brought us from the Arabs before the Europeans, but the Europeans also brought us as well as the Spaniards and other nations, which started the transatlantic slave trade. Let's not forget about the Saharran slave trade also.

You have a lot to learn, stop listening to them cults that be out there yelling on the streets, they are ignorant. Shalom
    test
  14. Alias3000

WRONG...Arserath was the name of America prior to Amerigo Vesspucci re-naming the land.

we got to THOSE places you named in 2 distinct ways:

1. The Assyrian captivity aka ARAB SLAVE TRADE.

2. when the Romans came and conquered Jerusalem in 70 A.D. under Titus and Vespasian. the remaining foolish Israelites that didn't run in 70 A.D. as GOD instructed. THEY are the ones Moses had to free in the Exodus from Rome.

You need more study brother.

Yikes!!@ your level of ignorance....wow

Native Americans aka GAD were FORCED to own slaves!!!...GET A DAMN CLUE. ..they didn't even wanna do it. They were up against the British guns and over time gave in to the overthrow of America so they could settle it and went along with the slavery game.

Before you put anymore of your dirty shoe in you mouth, FIRST, Take a trip to a Reservation, as I have already done TWICE, talk to a Tribal leader and get the gotdamn truth, THEN come talk to me.

THEY KNOW THE DAMN TRUTH TO THIS DAY!

It's ignorant black brothers like you that are the most lost ones. jus shook.

Fools believing half the bible...haha...that's like a nigga eating half a corn dog because the other half got a stick in it...lol....

FOOLISHNESS!
    test
  15. SKY

You know what, I thought I would be able to level with you but you are highly ignorant and not intelligent AT ALL. If you had a 1611 Bible you would see that the footnote for "Arsareth" and both "Armenia" is 'Ararat'.

There is no way the 10 tribes crossed over the Atlantic ocean into America first off. Second that is bullshit that America was named "Arsrareth" before Amerigo, THAT IS BULLSHIT. You don't know a gotdamn thing, you don't read and you only listen to those bums out on the streets that talk about raping people.

Also the 10 tribes went into Assyrian captivity in 722 B.C. just over 2,000 years ago, so you are saying Native America's FIRST got to America only 2,000 years ago? That's more BULLSHIT

"THEY are the ones Moses had to free in the Exodus from Rome." WTF? Moses was in Rome now !?!? You sound like an idiot. Moses died before they even got to Israel in the first place. It was Joshua that led them there.

I don't give a damn where you went, that verse in ESDRAS is talking about Mt. Ararat and not America. You forgot one line in that whole passage...

"43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river."

Do you know where the Euphrates is at? Smh, trying to support a cults doctrine instead of hearkening to the truth. Dude, I can see why nobody on here likes you! Bann his ass again PLEASE!

qphaaaan
    test
  16. Alias3000

Says the so-called Israelite that only follows half the Bible?...hahaha..OKAY!

YOu IDIOT...LOL..HOW then did the Israelites get scattered worldwide??

You are under the ignorance that Chris Columbus discovered America. I gett that. but he didn't. the Tribe of Gad was here a long time before he set foot on Plymouth rock. you are still under the ignorant indoctrination that Israelites were not here in America before the Slave Trade. that's what Jim Crow does for you. makes you dumb as hell.

Here's a pic of a Gad built Pueblo. go read up on how Israelites were master builders above and below ground and dug sub-terranian homes, stores and places of worship. And I bet you thought only the Afghan army knew how to navigate underground tunnels....lol..they got the idea from us, FOOL. and for all we know they are using our OLD Tunnels today in Afghanistan.

These are Israelites that built this!

[​IMG]

calm down son. I meant Egypt. you gets no points.

YOu dumb dick, they entered into the Euphrates ON THEIR WAY OUT!

haahahaha...bitch calling for a banning after you get sonned? how original

Go back to your dumbed down indoctrination teaching half the Bible fool..

that ain't the Israelite way.
    test
  17. Alias3000

That's why everytime a fool says "the Natives were savages and needed to be civilized by the Pilgrims"...
    I just laugh in their faces....lol...

the Natives hunted Eagle and Buffalo and built strong free-standing Pueblos not held together with cement or wood or tile, just mud, clay, water and dirt.

MASTER BUILDERS...MASTER HUNTERS....the Tribe of Gad.

Don't get it twisted. the Pilgrims couldn't wipe their own asses when the got to the shores of America. the Tribes of Gad, Simeon, Ruben showed them everything they needed to know to survive in this part of the world.

From growing corn, to hunting Buffalo...EVERY GOTDAMN THING
    test
  18. SKY

When did I say Chris Columbus discovered America? I never got sonned, you need to get rid of that ghetto and ignorant mentality because it is not getting you any where, not with me any way.

This don't have nothing to do with columbus, so I don't see why you try to change the subject to make yourself sound smart?

As I stated before Native Americans were in America way before 2,000 years ago... and the 10 Tribes went into Assyrian captivity JUST 2,000 years ago in 722. B.C. So you have no debate at all. You are absolutely wrong.

As far as Arsareth, as I stated that is 'Ararat' which is the same as "Armenia" which is in the middle-east. They came out the Euphrates and went through the region of Ararat, NOT THROUGH THE ATLANTIC OCEAN into Amerigo. You sound like an idiot again.

I just told you Native American Indians had Israelites as slaves before the European, and no they werent forced you idiot. They were forced into slavery themselves. It was the "Arab Moors" that were in America fighting with the Native Americans, and bringing slaves over here to work and sell, they were "pirates".

Don't tell me I need to learn, because you don't read you rely solely on the doctrine of some uneducated old fool that you call an "elder" that just manipulates your dumb-ass into believing anything he has to say.
    test
  19. SKY

They are not no "tribe of Gad", just shut the hell up because you sound dumb as fuck. there were several tribes in Africa, and still are and there are several tribes scattered. The Israelites were scattered through slavery, the slaves didn't only come to the Americas idiot. They were scattered worldwide, and the 10 tribes were already scattered in Europe, Russia, Britain, Scotland after they left Assyrian captivity. That's where they started their nobility.

Then were conquered, and also taken into slavery. They were also called "Moors". The "Arab Moors" weren't the only ones, there were "Hebrew Moors" too. "Moors" was another word describing so-called "black" people. Learn something
    test
  20. Alias3000

a family from the Tribe of Gad

[​IMG]

If you was a Cowboy back then and you saw the Men of Gad dressed like this, you better haul ass. ..lol...

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.