The Trade Thread!!! (Opinions Please)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by J.Mack, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I was sittin here thinkin man.....What if we just put up like a trade thread on here????...For refills, wavs, akai or any kinda sound......

I know cats be wantin to trade cuz random ppl hit me on aim askin for specific sounds so to filter that out I figured if you guys liked the idea we could work it like this:::

1) U make a post within "THE TRADE THREAD."
    2) In that post, u simply type the specific sf's/refills/etc you're lookin for
    3) Next type in a short list of what you would be willing to trade for that item (make it fair)
    ex. Don't ask for a 2gb refill and say you'll trade a 30mb refill for it.

For the ppl who would like to trade then quote the person u would like to trade with and get the AIM info.........As simple as that....

I figure we all could check the thread regularly and get what we need and fairly trade for it knowing what each other has in advance so we won't have to be browsing each others folders and shit on AIM (shout out to Edjucated....lol)

If you guys think this is a cool idea and would maybe workout then, say nothing....Just begin posting your specific needs and shit......I'll start it off in post #2 but if u don't think this is a good idea then, no need to post, just let me look stupid....lol

Feel free if u have suggestions.
    test
  2. J.Mack

NEEDS:
    I need either the FANTOM NEXT LEVEL REFILL or the MOTIF NEXT LEVEL REFILL.....I may have the names confused....Whichever ones are multisampled are the ones i would like...

TRADE:
    I will trade my TRITON FACSIMILE REFILL (all multisampled sounds from the Triton) for it, and throw in the SR FILM ORCHESTRA with it...
    test
  3. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

NEEDS:

Some Dirty South Drum Kits. I already got the 808 kit by MB and others... i need stuff like Cash Money, Lil Wayne, etc... but high quality...not that junk ol dude posted on his website..where 2 snares actually didnt have a synth in the background.

Trade:

I have the whole MB collection, among various kits and samples from songs you like to hear.

I got some VSTS. As well as the Fascimile Joint... but umm i got alot of soul samples too..

its really whatever.
    test
  4. mbrecz

mbrecz 06 IS Mine

do we post the actual samples in here cause it would be whole lot of leeching but if not then dskillz holla at me on aim mbrecz im runnin kinda low on kits but i might have something i dont no
    test
  5. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

NEED......

All 20 Sonic Refills Gold Box Edition

Trade.....Spectrasonics 500$ Symphony of Voices Box set converted to refills 2gb worth and anything other refills
    test
  6. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

i have every akai sample , program , vsti and 60 + gb of other samples post up.
    test
  7. diabolic

got any Sonic Refills^
    test
  8. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

NEED's : waves z noise , waves ssl channel strip. then we can talk.
    test
  9. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

NEEDS: Re-Fills PERIOD! these fuckin torrents dont work sumtimes... i dunno but theres gotta b sum generous person up here
    test
  10. diabolic

get on aim^
    test
  11. 408Shark

408Shark Producer X

Need: Fantom Next Level Refill/SoundFonts or the Triton (Same as J.Macks) and Some Dirty South Drums(I Got Alot but im wonderin if theres more...)

Trade: Motif Next Level SoundFonts, Hella Vst's (HyperSonic 2, SampleTank, Sonic Synth),Lots of Drum Kits (MB,HHIS,BB)

I Got More Shit Just Hit Me Up with Pm's Cause I wont Be on AIM for about a Week
    test
  12. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

^^^ holla at me with that motif next level joint son

what you need ? i got the triton refill or w/e its nothin
    test
  13. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Needs: All the Sonic Refills

Trade: 32 gigs of refills inclucing 9 gigs of Akai cd's converted to refills. I have the Trinity Pro Refill also.
    test
  14. diabolic

i got it 2 its real nice
    test
  15. diabolic

i got like 3 of them Vol1,Vol15 and Vol12 getting vol 7 as i text
    test
  16. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Hey, Jmack

NEED: Dirty South Kits, Im specifically looking for the same 808's that you use in your beats and some snares.

TRADE: I got kits, i dont really know if these are actual kits sold online, i feel too lazy to search but each kits have alot of stuff.

Akai dance drum samples
    Street Heaterz Sample Cd - Volume 1(by Beat Faktory)
    Ethnic Percussion (About 500 samples)
    Smokers Delight Cd 2
    Killer Horns
    70's Funk samples
    R Kelly Kit
    KlubKlapz
    Rimshot (About 90 rimshots)
    SNAREDRUM (About 50 snares)
    test
  17. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

need FANTOM NEXT LEVEL REFILL/SF or the MOTIF NEXT LEVEL REFILL/vst or trinitron refill, 808 kitz, sonik synth
    have: lots of vsts battery2,guru, crate diggers 14 variouskits,acid

aim = nwo504
    test
  18. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

TRADE: (DRUM KITS)

drumtrks, linn, xe8, ddd5, drumu, ry30, sr16, xr10, ddm110, hr16, rz1, tr808, 808 KIT, 909 KIT, 1000 BREAKS including (skull snaps, Apache and Impeache the Presisdent), Akai S4S, Modern Beats drums, West Coast 1, Alchemist.....smokers delight........Vstis and soundfonts I downloaded.

NEEDED: PROPERLER! battery2, guru, TRITON FACSIMILE REFILL (all multisampled sounds from the Triton), SR FILM ORCHESTRA, FANTOM NEXT LEVEL REFILL, MOTIF NEXT LEVEL REFILL, Spectrasonics, Symphony of Voices Box set, HyperSonic 2, SampleTank, Sonic Synth, Trinity Pro Refill, SONIC refills, akai cds, trinitron refill, Killer Horns, 70's Funk samples
    R Kelly Kit
    KlubKlapz
    Rimshot
    SNAREDRUM
    test
  19. J.Mack

Aight fam...........

AIM: MrJMack04

get at me and I gotchu.....

This thread seems alright.
    test
  20. diabolic

NEEDED:FANTOM NEXT LEVEL REFILL/SF or the MOTIF NEXT LEVEL REFILL/Sonic Refills

TRADE:Korg Triton Pro X for sampletank or converted to SF2 for use in all apps.SpectraSonics Symphony of voices Box Set in Refill format
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.