"The Tracks My Train Travels" Featuring My Daughter Aolani

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

Eyedea thing?

i'm just curious how anything about this track reminds you of Eyedea lol
    test
  2. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  3. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  4. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  5. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  6. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

voice is nice...first part was coo...it was good but just not my steez....switch was nice tho...u sound kinda like slug or sumshit...gettin the same vibe...delivery is good tho...this is good

overall the song aint my steez but it is good...first part aint do much for me..switch was good tho...

props....thx for the feed `1
    test
  7. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

appreciate ya checkin me out
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Sickness

I Dont Like Going In Depth, But This Shit Was Dope Yo.. I Dont Know Why We Ever Beefed Lmao...

Good Shit Though Man, Keep It Up
    test
  9. Lunatock

Lunatock New Member

im feelin the slow pace of it. this is a real bobber.

aaaaaahhhh beat change?!

faster pace and its still pretty good... good looks puttin your daughter on the song haha thats a new one.
    test
  10. TAB

TAB Model

When I first read the title of this song, an image of Barry White performing in a white suit appeared. I'm feelin' that blithe flow. Sounds like you're just playing with the beat and having a good time recording. Lyrics were pretty nice. I enjoyed the switch up a bit more cuz I was in an enthusiastic mood, so that kept me more interested than the first. Quality sounds very muddy, but listenable. Just find a way to clean it up and have it sounding clear. I suggest lowering some of the mid and lo eq's on the left side of each vocal track in cool edit. 1.
    test
  11. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

damn U got mad feed wow..anyway nice beat... production is pretty good first thing that sticks out is I dont like the singer at all...2nd is theres no emotion in ya voice at all content could be upped lyrics could be betta/....2nd beat I like betta emotion is a lil betta too voice and delivery is good on this content is nice lyrics ok nice track
    test
  12. Hodges

Hodges New Age Writer

damn...you rocked this beat!!! haha its so old.

Anyways...I liked your content on the first verse. Flow was solid. It doesn't seem like you put emotion behind what you do though.

Second verse/beat...ummm it's not bad. Content/Flow was solid but you lack emotion again. It sounds like you're just reading/rapping to us..not tryna convince us that you actually mean it. I just noticed a slight lisp on your from your third verse. Just an observation.

anyways...this was ok..you need to get into it hommie!

HOLLA
    test
  13. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

I'm into it homie, I'm no psicobabble, my shit is mellow, smooth
    test
  14. SJ Kolt

SJ Kolt "Street Juggernauts"

Thanks for the feedback, returning the love, the beat drops nicely, oooooh that guitar is sooo smooth, this is a really nice beat! Tight work, the female vocalist has a nice voice she helps the track ride, your voice is good, your subject and rhymes are well expressed, the delivery is solid, the hook is tight, the way you switched it was pretty tight, i like that that was creative as hell and that beat is fire too, both beats were tight! yeah this is a good track, tight work pimpin keep banging them shits out!
    test
  15. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

good lookin out yo
    test
  16. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

this is incredibly sick, i love tha concept you and your daughter damn, thats hott, first off must give credit to tha production, very sick, love tha change up.. Instant Legend, delivery is tight, lyrics is nice, this is a great drop man, i could go on and on, tha hook and bridge is also well done, props to both of you
    test
  17. Cahha The Rocka

Cahha The Rocka New Member

opening hook and singing is tight ... your flowing is on point... like the story telling ... the second beat is kind of gay sounding lol... feel like i'm running through a open field ... guess that was the idea .. to be honest i like the creative but i wouldn't be in a hurry to play this part out loud ..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=481129
    test
  18. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

nice beat, nice lyrics, overall smooth track man, cant really say much apart from whats been said already you know, its a good track. lyrics make you listen and the beat is cool (both of them) nice lil switch up there too, daughter has a nice voice, nice touch on the song.
    test
  19. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

I like it...agreed that the quality could use a lil improvement though...but dope
    test
  20. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

appreciate all the loox folkers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.