"The Tracks My Train Travels" Featuring My Daughter Aolani

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  2. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  3. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  4. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  5. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

yo did you change your name Legend?

The acoustics of the guitar are a bit sharp, it's almost like they are beingn strummed too hard.. maybe with mixing they could be a bit softened, because your flow seems like it's mechanical when backed.. it's not your fault.. it's more or less because of the contrast between your easy flow, and the guitar's sharp effect.

wtf.. my winamp just fucked up or some shit.. oh

Damn second beat is HOT.. damn lol this is some Led Zepp.. Mario shit lol.. sounds like an old Yes song lol.. flow is almost crooning.. if the quality was studio.. daughter sounds adorable. damn the chorus is ridiculous with the effects.. damn man.. I really wish there was a higher quality version of this. Too naughty to play, flow after punishment line is nice.

Damn the lyrics and the songtitle show you've got a classic rock classic rap depth to you .. what you listen to you?

Second part was so much better than the first, daughter was adorable. 8.75 out of 10. Beat was HOT, voice is so deep it kind of clashes, if you harmonized a bit more it would fit, but ddaughter was adorable.. and lyrics were nice, just quality killed this.. keep ripping though, you got it man.

If you're interested http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=963471 - my storytelling joint lol
    test
  6. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

good lookin out, what about the quality was erkin you ? shit is clean as hell on my end -recorded on a coo mixer, coo rode mic

let me know bro

ill try and get back @ that too
    test
  7. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

zzzzzzzzz
    test
  8. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Ill Beat..Solid Flowww..."Not Just Filth And Rotten Thoughts Fueled By Mankinds Envy And Hate"Woahhh At Beat Switch..SICKSCDKVMXLC..Sickk...Second Part Is God..When You Daughter Is On The Adlibs And Ishhh...Like Dude Said..If You Wouldve Sung/Rap It Would Of Sounded A Bit Better...Hook Is Nice...On Some Other Ishhh... Dope Track..For Real..
    test
  9. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

thanks man - what did you thikn of productoin?
    test
  10. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

the singin is decent, w/ sum vocal training she could be real good. u sound pretty good, voice n flow r on point. track it's self is a lil more serious than I prefer to bump but it's deff not bad by any means. I actually just wrote a song about not having a message behind songs and preferng to do the typical bragadocious tracks haha, but hiphop needs diversity thaz y we're all here. keep at it
    test
  11. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  12. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

damn cant get shit for hits without the IL SN
    test
  13. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  14. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

the flow is cool, like the beat and the hook is cool but when it slows down its a lil odd, but when you come back shit sounds tight, you kinda gotta evidence sound... overall this shit is pretty cool, glutton fo punishment lol like that one
    test
  15. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I like the concepts you have, that's one thing I can say about you, you always come across creative. I like how it switched beats. Adding your daughter on certain parts was a good look too. I like hearing stuff like this, especially when i'm smoking a L, I need some laid back shit to just zone out on. Keep it up man. Peace
    test
  16. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

a[[reciate the loox
    test
  17. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  18. TGT(7)

TGT(7) NexT

returning the favor

..ok...listening.. oooo..i like how the beat starts...

voice is straight.. words are clear.. i see u got a laid back flow in this song.. ok ok...
    hmm..switch up? haha "this is bad.. super bad" haha.. o ok..beat coming back.. ok ok im feeling that switch up... no doubt .... but i prefer the first beat tho...quality is a lil iffy.... too much sibilance.. i like the "adam biting •••••" line..

hmm... i aint really feelin the chorus....it seems like its missing something...

the beats are straight tho... i like them

overall decent track
    test
  19. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  20. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.