The term "hebrew" is a mistransliteration

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Oct 10, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

SHALAWAM! ABAR:AYAM AND HEBREWS ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE IN THE SCRIPTURES. THE HEBREWS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE WORSHIPED EL THE CANAANITE DEITY, BEFORE THEY BECAME THE NATION OF YISRAEL REVERING YAHWEH. THE ABAR:AYAM ON THE OTHER HAND ONLY PRAISED AYAH AS THEIR ALAH OR MIGHTY ONE. JUST LIKE I HAVE EXCLUDED AYAHSHARAL FROM YISRAEL BECAUSE THEY ARE DISTINCTIVE NATIONS, SO ARE THE ABAR:AYAM AND HEBREWS. THE HEBREWS ARE NOT THE HABIRU AS SCHOLARS CLAIM THEY ARE NOR THE HYKSOS. RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELVES THE HABIRU AND HYKSOS FOREIGN TRIBES ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS HEBREWS ONLY ASSUMPTIONS ARE GIVEN ABOUT THEM. THE ABAR:AYAM ARE QUITE MENTIONED IN THE SCRIPTURES BUT FALSELY CALLED HEBREWS WHEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HEBREW IN THE ANCIENT LANGUAGE OF AYAH. ABAR IS THE ROOT WORD FOR HEBREW, AND THAT IS WHY I RATHER SAY ABAR:AYAM NOT HEBREW. TO EACH ITS OWN STILL.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ALSO, AYahSharAL and Yisrael are two completely different nations. One belongs to AYah and the other is of Yahweh the God of Israel. If you look up the name Yahweh it clearly says the God of Israel. The etymology of Israel is Isis Ra and El the ancient trinity. AYah is not any trinity. The Bible even shows us the distinction of both nations but you have to look closely at what is said. Yahweh or Yahawah is the Israelites' deity, and even certain Hebrew Israelite camps utter either Yahweh or Yahawah. They never say AYah like those who classify themselves culturally as AbarAYahs, so I must distinguish the nations of AYahSharAL and Yisrael they are Not the same. AbarAYahs or AYahSharALs are the seed of AYah, and Hebrews or Israelites are the sons and daughters of Yahweh. My studies and research over the years has shown me that these are two different nations. is AYahSharAL and Yisrael two distinctive seperate nations? Yes they are. Thawada for listening to my thought
    test
  3. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

I don't know who you are Lyrical Priest but you are NOTHING but a damn cyber thief! This is what I wrote in my group The Ancient Hebrew Path on facebook you did not write this so stop taking credit for nothing you did dude! You could at least put where you got this information from so I know you are a parasite taking other people's thoughts for yours! If you are in my group you need to get out ASAP! Anybody would had the decency to put the original poster's name there but you have no decency whatsoever.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    test
  4. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

Aza ALa AAyah
    February 25, 2013
    SHALAWAM! ABAR:AYAM AND HEBREWS ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE IN THE SCRIPTURES. THE HEBREWS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE WORSHIPED EL THE CANAANITE DEITY, BEFORE THEY BECAME THE NATION OF YISRAEL REVERING YAHWEH. THE ABAR:AYAM ON THE OTHER HAND ONLY PRAISED AYAH AS THEIR ALAH OR MIGHTY ONE. JUST LIKE I HAVE EXCLUDED AYAHSHARAL FROM YISRAEL BECAUSE THEY ARE DISTINCTIVE NATIONS, SO ARE THE ABAR:AYAM AND HEBREWS. THE HEBREWS ARE NOT THE HABIRU AS SCHOLARS CLAIM THEY ARE NOR THE HYKSOS. RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELVES THE HABIRU AND HYKSOS FOREIGN TRIBES ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS HEBREWS ONLY ASSUMPTIONS ARE GIVEN ABOUT THEM. THE ABAR:AYAM ARE QUITE MENTIONED IN THE SCRIPTURES BUT FALSELY CALLED HEBREWS WHEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HEBREW IN THE ANCIENT LANGUAGE OF AYAH. ABAR IS THE ROOT WORD FOR HEBREW, AND THAT IS WHY I RATHER SAY ABAR:AYAM NOT HEBREW. TO EACH ITS OWN STILL.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I WROTE THIS NOT YOU SO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE! NO WHERE DID I SEE YOU PUT MY NAME THERE! YOU BEEN EXPOSED THIEF. I GOT MORE FOR YOUR ASS.
    test
  5. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

Aza ALa AAyah
    February 20, 2013
    Shalawam! AYahSharAL and Yisrael are two completely different nations. One belongs to AYah and the other is of Yahweh the God of Israel. If you look up the name Yahweh it clearly says the God of Israel. The etymology of Israel is Isis Ra and El the ancient trinity. AYah is not any trinity. The Bible even shows us the distinction of both nations but you have to look closely at what is said. Yahweh or Yahawah is the Israelites' deity, and even certain Hebrew Israelite camps utter either Yahweh or Yahawah. They never say AYah like we who classify ourselves culturally as AbarAYahs, so we must distinguish the nations of AYahSharAL and Yisrael they are Not the same. AbarAYahs or AYahSharALs are the seed of AYah, and Hebrews or Israelites are the sons and daughters of Yahweh. My studies and research over the years has shown me that these are two different nations. In the group profile, I asked is AYahSharAL and Yisrael two distinctive seperate nations? Yes they are. Thawada for listening to my thought shared with you. All praises be to AYah Ruler of all the Worlds!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    AGAIN THIS IS MY THOUGHT MY THOUGHT NOT YOURS SO GIVE DAMN CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. YOU DID NOT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT ABARAYAH AND AYAHSHARAL UNTIL YOU SAW ME SPEAK OF IT! YOU ARE A PHONY I GOT YOUR ASS. THIS IS MY FORUM WHERE I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS INFORMATION NOT YOU SO STOP FRONTING! THE ANCIENT HEBREW PATH NOT LYRICAL PRIEST'S FORUM https://www.facebook.com/groups/301359066550252/
    test
  6. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

Damn I thought Lyrical Priest wrote this no he did not he is a damn thief! Damn he did not even say who he got it from what a grimy nigga smdh.
    test
  7. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

Yeah Nigga you didn't think that I would find out that you stole my thoughts ha? What is in the dark must come out in the light sooner or later! Go stick with Yahweh and Yisrael this ain't for you! Now go hide somewhere in a place of shame cause you is a shameful Hebrew Israelite. Come on man you can't write your own stuff that you got to steal other people's and not put my name down for real? WOW this is why I don't vibe with you Hebrew Yisraelite niggas.
    test
  8. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

It doesn't matter because the doctrine is false. The name of the Most High is not AYAH, I made a video on this. Also, "EL Shaddai" is not another God, there is only one God.

EL Shaddai means "My devastating power", and yes Hebrew is originally (Abaru) and it means "He crosses over" or "His transition".

El Shaddai is the same deity as YAH. The name YAHU (YHW) and YAHWAH (YHWH) are masculine & feminine ways of saying "He is YAH".

In Exodus.6:3, it should correctly read as:

"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob *by my devastating power* and* by my name YAH was I not known to them?*"

test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

test
  10. Aza ALa AAYah

Aza ALa AAYah New Member

Well Sky if it is Yah you call upon that is your prerogative. But do not say I am wrong for saying AYAH because I could do the same to you for calling on YaH. However, you don't see me knocking you so have some kind of respect. Thank you very much.
    test