The Supreme Court endorses the personal right to own guns.

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Turk., Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

dont matter, that just was real talk
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no. it is not their ONLY purpose. as menaz pointed out, it can be used as a collectors item. or say you are a hunter. now, you gotta gun, it is up to the person if he wants to use it for killing. kind of similar to a car. a car is made for transport right, but it can be used to kill ppl. it is up to the driver. hence, it is up to the "nigga behind the trigga" (i had to add that man) ...

[turn] ...
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Correct, you're scenario is flawed.

A study for the National Institute of Justice concluded: "There is no evidence anywhere to show that reducing the availability of firearms in general likewise reduces their availability to persons with criminal intent, or that persons with criminal intent would not be able to arm themselves under any set of general restrictions on firearms."

Further more, the BAFTE have said no illegal gun sale is alike and that changes in price depend on several factors, including the legitimate price of the gun and the buyer's negotiating ability. Moreover, A.T.F. agent Mr. Vizzard has stated it's more difficult to track the real time price of illegal guns because the market response is not as uniform as other types of black markets.

The law doesn't matter to criminals. Hence, why they're criminals.
    test
  4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

What gun do YOU have cowboy?
    test
  5. T-Stylez

T-Stylez New Member

I got what I need nephew

test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

the devil wants everyone to have guns. everyone to be afraid. everyone to be angry.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.