the sun hates white people thats wwhy it burns you honkey devil

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

motherfuckers
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

fuck all you faggots
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

LOL...You're retarded dawg...although I will say that white people used to worship the sun...I think every ethnic group did some weird shit back in the day though.
    test
  4. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

test
  5. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

I think this is illustrative of a key difference between our respective peoples

When white people encounter an obstacle we overcome it. Ok the sun burns our skin. We just invented sun block, some ill ass hats and kept it moving.

[​IMG]
    ill ass hat

You guys just succumb to any and everything that comes your way. Basically the only problem you guys have surmounted is the quandary as to what should accompany jelly in a sandwich. Dont get me wrong. I appreciate peanut butter, I really do, but you cant coast on peanut butter, man.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

It's interesting though that all of us can agree that you folks look better with a tan. Tanning salons will never go out of business.....even tho you folks haven't invented the technology that would be able to give you a tan, and yet not put you at risk of getting cancer. But of course you still risk it .....

Holy ...I love being black.
    test
  7. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Paleness, pitch n1gger black.

Neither extreme is attractive.

What's wrong with wanting that ideal olive hue?
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Why do you afrocentrics love to pretend that getting a tan makes a white person look more black? Late 90's WCW Hulk hogan was tanned as fuck, used the word brother continuously and led a viscious gang, still no-one confused him for being black*

Trust me, if exposure to the sun caused white peoples lip and noses to balloon and their skulls to grow and warp to achieve neanderthall-lite like aspects then no white person would be tanning. We would have blocked the sun out on some monty burns shit.

*One of my favourite hogan quotes "i'm too big, i'm too rich, and i'm too tanned for anybody around here"
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

.....Hulk Hogan, LOL......

..you forgot that white girls get surgery to enlarge their lips all the time. And they are always curling their straight hair to make their heads look bigger.....hey, remember white dudes with afros back in the '70s? ....we both know that trying to look like black people was never a problem for white people. Besides, if you blocked out the sun you'd die from vitamin D deficiency .....
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

the whole wanting to look tanned thing is a recent development and an ideal mostly found in city people. for 100s of years being a pale ghostly white was considered attractive, especially among females. humans are a strange lot, small goiters used to be considered attractive too...

and i think more girls use hair straighteners then use curlers at this day in age
    test
  11. liquid`acid

its also interesting that ancient egyptians invented cosmetics as a means to protect their skin from the sun not as a source of beauty
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

yea those old time European women used to make up their face so that it looked a pale white ... and then put girders on under their dress so that their ass stuck out like a black woman's .... so fashion changes, but the underlying idea doesn't.

Also ... it's within the realm of possibility that the Egyptians invented sunblock...they invented spermicide, after all.....but it's questionable because being black, the Egyptians didn't need sunblock. If they did invent it they did so for the few babies born with the physical defect of having light skin, which is not conducive to the climate.
    test
  13. Tequila Jong-il

I never disputed that there were some white people who tried to look black. Just take a look at soultan. What I said was that tanning doesn't make white people look blacker and no-one does it in an effort to look black. Considering your changing of the topic we can conclude that my argument was irresistible.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

So white people burn their skin golden brown ...to look WHITER? Tila Tequila, tell me, do you know what tanning is? Do you know how people do it? Please, look up "tan" or "tanning" in the dictionary and then get back to me.

So whites don't darken their skin to look black. Ok, fair enough. I'm not white nor am I telepathic all the time.

But why do whites surgically enlarge their lips and make them fuller? Why do they surgically enlarge their asses with implants to make them look rounder?

(Matter fact, why do they rap? Teq, you personally need to leave rap alone...your flow is garbage)

Point is, I think white people do many many things to look black. And if you asked me to give my opinion on what motivates them to darken their skin ... well, I don't really have to be a mind reader, do I.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

maybe.. just maybe its because having fuller lips is more attractive? same with the large ass

maybe people would do it regardless of what race naturally had larger asses. believe it or not but people other then you do things for reasons that have little to do with race and have other more "important" things on their mind.

something like "hey i want to have a larger ass because it looks good" not "hey i want to have a larger ass because i want to look black"

other people do not idolize black people the way you do.

and just out of curiosity what do you have to say about black people who wear suits and are thus trying to look white? (by your style of reasoning not mine)
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do"

this is a common saying among black people.

It also explains why they sometimes wear suits. Certain jobs and certain social functions require a suit. Traditional African dress would be seen as inappropriate for a Manhattan bank manager.

Yes, you're right, they ARE trying to look white.

But the thing is, we can take the suit off when we come home. Meaning we don't want to BE you.

But white people want to look like us permanently, and there is no social pressure for them to do so. They wanna look like our women do in a dress or in booty shorts at a party, and then they still wanna look like us when they are in the privacy of their own home, staring at themselves in the bathroom mirror in the morning.

And it's not even like they're in a black country where big asses and big lips are seen as marks of beauty.

It's as if white people know by INSTINCT that black features are more attractive.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

lol you dont see many white people in your day to day life do you?

i assure you the number of non wigger and non hood rat white chicks vastly outnumber the wiggers and hoodrats

and are you absolutely sure some black people dont wear suits simply because it looks good? saaay maybe BIG? other rappers and gang leaders who who wear suits? if you makin stacks from hustlin bricks in the hood you have no need to look white... but you do need/want to look good

there are far more motivations at play in the world then race
    test
  18. liquid`acid

take me for instance, right now im wearing grey sweat pants, a white t shirt and an RDS baseball cap (not a flat brim)

am i trying to "look black" because i find this outfit comfortable to wear around my house after work?
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Shut the fuck up - I assure you there are more white girls who prefer black dick than white girls who prefer white dick. Lucky for you, white boy, there's a shortage of black men willing to be in exclusive relationships with such ugly creatures as the white women. Not while black women are around (or even Asian or Indian, for that matter) ....

I also assure you that when you've seen a rapper in a suit, it was on TV, or at a show, or in an interview....in some sphere where he's posing for you the white consumer who buys his shit....or maybe he wore one in a business meeting with other "suits" aka executives .....

This is a white society. If black people tended to insularity it would exacerbate an already uneasy relationship with the white majority. So you'll find black men wearing suits in certain social situations. But the days of straightening our hair to look white are done.

.... not even Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air wanted to be white ..... but every last one of you crakkaz on this board wishes they were black.

If you were what you claim, you'd leave here and go to classicalmusic.com . . . ....

I know, I know, "..but I don't like white music, Joro" .....
    test
  20. liquid`acid

^i do like white music.. to the best of my knowledge psytrance is white music, ive never met a black man who likes the style of psytrance i go for

seems like you dont know a lot about women either... is there anything that actually know much about? or do you just get ideas and decide to run with them as fact.

and no i dont wish i was black, like i said previously, other people do not worship and idolize black people the way you do. belive it or not some people are comfortable with who they are and have no desire to be something else

we listen to rap because we think it sounds good, it appeals to our ears. ill admit that i listened to cypress hill from grade 3 - 6 before i discovered that it was considered 'black music'. at that point in my life i thought music was music and didnt even realize there was a racial issue that some people brought into it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.