"the states havent been a superpower since them planes crashed them stupid towers"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BoDiddley, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StealMagneto

StealMagneto stoccton to stoccholm

who is sketch menace?

some faggot jeff's friends with.

real men talkin that real shit - politics n Po

u jus stay in ya lane bug eyes, till ya time comes

an hero Po gon leave u with

bender's depressed persona.
    test
  2. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

easy tiger
    test
  3. ControllerBeta

ControllerBeta New Member

I hate to be too simplistic but Iraq used to be run by Saddam, who was a sunni. Sunni's are a minority in Iraq, where the Shia are a majority. Iran is also majority shia. Now that Iraq's a democracy (i.e. the shia are mostly in charge), Iran and Iraq get to be best buddies.

An example of how that's been working out for America:

BBC News - Iran 'influenced' Iraq over US troops' exit

As for Afghanistan... Keep in mind that before the taliban (which is anti-iranian) took control, Afghanistan was in a civil war that was pretty much a proxy war between Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan. Iran has always had interest in that country (and why wouldn't it, they border each other). It doesn't really matter that we have military there, Iran still has influence, and more now that the taliban is gone:

Iran is buying political influence in Afghanistan | Massoumeh Torfeh | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

If the ultimate result of the War on Terror was to give the US larger ability to deal with Iran... then it failed miserably. We basically paid billions of dollars and lost thousands of troops so we could put people in power that like Iran. No one wants to believe that our military and intelligence leaders could be that stupid but it's the truth.
    test
  4. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I can't remember the name of it, nor can I be bothered to look it up at the moment, but there's also a major pipeline that runs through Afghanistan that I believe is for either Natural Gas or Oil.
    test
  5. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

True, but if we can just have Iran declare war on the U.S., then all that money, time and effort would pay off; we would get rid of an influential mid-east superpower and further our relations with neighboring arab countries. We can just lie and say something like "Iran is planning to make nuclear weapons" and then we handle it from there.
    test
  6. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

"I'm persian, don't you ever call me an arab again!"
    -HFK
    test
  7. PowdergKeg

PowdergKeg Well-Known Member

Lego has announced that in 2011, they are to release the 9/11 10th anniversary model... Instructions are so simple even an American can build...

Empty contents onto floor...
    test
  8. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

For a min there I thought u meant Lego the DF rapper
    test
  9. FearTheBeard

FearTheBeard Ballah

A lot of people are mad in this thread.

My recommendation? Cry more.
    test
  10. ControllerBeta

ControllerBeta New Member

1. War
    2. Power Vacuum
    3. ?????
    4. American loving democracy!

You'd think that Iraq and afghanistan would be a lesson about the inherent chaos war reeks on foreign policy goals...
    test
  11. Xkwizit

Xkwizit Member

I think sometimes people misunderstand what a battle is. Im American, Im not offended in the slightest. They're supposed to be crossing lines. Thats what he did. IMO he coulda done better. Line was decent at best. Shoulda did a whole verse exposing Bush, id allow it!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.