"the states havent been a superpower since them planes crashed them stupid towers"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BoDiddley, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The100M

The100M Stay 100 Media

Jada is actually pretty smart...

---------
    and to thread I agree the 9/11 shit was tasteless
    it definitely holds more weight to those of us that live in the city and pass by ground zero on a daily basis or lived thru the experience so i can see where others on the 'outside' take it more lightly ... but regardless shit was tasteless..
    test
  2. ConclusionSD

ConclusionSD New Member

I'm sure he is in many ways but his question, "why did Bush knock down the towers", is not.
    test
  3. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I never saw your lil 209 battle..
    I saw the one in Frisco where you said you were from Oakland and reppin it and your name is Ravenous510 so I figured I would ask.. why you defensive? thats a common question for Townish folks to ask each other, be easy I wasn't bangin on u..

but as expected, you rep a city your not from cuz u aint seem like a real Town cat, no offense... you being from Alameda actually makes hella sense on multiple levels..

its all good, I just like to see East Bay cats gettin active period.. keep doin ya thang brehbreh

damn class of 98, u hella old cuzcuz lol
    test
  4. baxterk

baxterk New Member

Ahaha how did this thread get into Americans bashing each other from not being from the right town? You're supposed to arbitrarily judge COUNTRIES not different TOWNS and COUNTIES in your own states.. :eek:wned:
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

naw, different neighborhoods within towns.. its even more microcosmic then your making it out to be youngin
    test
  6. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I very rarely write political messages, but I'll drop some knowledge on this. The Bush Administration definitely didn't orchestrate 9/11, but they could've done more to prevent it. During the summer of 2001 there were loads of reports of future terrorist attacks that would take place in the USA. Therefore the Bush Administration knew there would be a terrorist attack. Between 1993 and 2001 there had been a bunch of terror attacks on US targets, but they had never killed more than 300 people. So the Bush Administration probably thought any future attack might kill 100 people, and therefore wasn't worth preventing. If they had known a future attack would kill 3000 people, I'm sure they would've done more stop the attack. However it is very ignorant to openly state that the Bush Administration was responsible 9/11, because there is absolutley no evidence to justify that.
    test
  7. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

When we're done shitting on other countries, we take shots at eachother about where we're from. Coast to coast, state to state, city to city, county to county, neighborhood to neighborhood, block to block and building to building and sometimes even floor to floor. Shittalk is the true American Passtime.

Shit, we even diss eachother based on what train line we take to get around.
    test
  8. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Ganic been watchin 300 lately eh
    test
  9. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Like I said I have lived in Oakland for more years of my life than anywhere else, but many people are of the opinion that "you are from where you went to highschool", so I guess from that perspective I am "from" Alameda.

When did I say I was from Oakland in the Oakla.....I mean S.F. riots battle? I might have had an A's hat on, or Absyrd might have said I was from Oakland, I don't think I did, and even if I did, I have every right to.

What does a real "town cat" seem like to you? Lmao.

That's extra cool bro. Yeah, I'm 31. I remember the good old days, before faggot ass skinny jeans, hipsters, and the frequent usage of the word "swag".

But now that you know my life story, where are you from, and what high school did you go to?
    test
  10. speakdatruth

speakdatruth New Member

Good post. The professional, radical Left just needs conspiracy theories because their religion of Marxism just keeps...failing.

I'm not GW Bush fan, but to be fair even further, AQ planned 9/11 on Clinton's watch more than anyone else's. America was caught sleeping. That includes both Dems and Repubs, Libs and Conservs.

Some people just want to believe everything is a conspiracy.
    test
  11. speakdatruth

speakdatruth New Member

wow that was....completely ignorant.
    test
  12. speakdatruth

speakdatruth New Member

many pages later. I even got into it. I apologize. Not really, but I do feel better.
    test
  13. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

ftfy.
    test
  14. bells720

bells720 New Member

Like most shock value lines/jokes, it was all shock and no value. There was nothing original or clever to it. Just a cheap shot. I don't find it offensive. Just weak.
    test
  15. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

The reason why we invaded Iraq is the same reason we invaded Afghanistan; to assert a regional presence in the Mid-East. Look at a map and tell me which country is in between the two countries America invaded.

Another reason is so American troops can have more experience in desert combat. We werent' prepared for 'Nam, but if shit pops off in Iran or Syria, we right next-door and ready.

Can't fuck with N.K directly. We could win but the casualties would be high. Just wait for their system to collapse.
    test
  16. ControllerBeta

ControllerBeta New Member

Almost everything about the war in Iraq was half assed and stupid. Don't try to give it some lame justification. Taking out Saddam just means that Iran lost it's biggest enemy and now has Iraq as a new best friend in the region. Taking out the taliban also ensured the same thing if Afghanistan, the only difference being that Afghanistan is too fractured a country for anyone to actually wield influence in.

I don't how people can complain about the government so much but when it comes to foreign policy, all of a sudden the government is competent and has a plan. Here's some news. At the top, the CIA, the military, the FBI, etc. are just as stupid and lazy as the DMV.

Which is why Clinton was going after Al-Qaida. All the while with republicans talking shit and accusing him of "wagging the dog." It's not like Bin Ladin was some huge secret until 9/11. Besides, there was a complete lack of any blame or self examination on the part of the Bush admin during that. That's really what gets me. Condi Rice is the perfect example of how you can fail upwards in government.
    test
  17. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

:funny::funny::funny: we do! hahahaha

edit: you do know how many ppl on here have no clue what it feels like to be from the 5th Flo & NOT the 3rd flo w/ they bitch asses... you know that right?! You know how many ppl on here have backyards and 1 floor homes right?! lol
    test
  18. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

9/11 was a emergency services gag then went terribly wrong.
    test
  19. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

That sounds more like fact than speculation. Can you cite a source? As long as we have military there, we can still wield influence.
    test
  20. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

lol this thread is as if not more ignorant as the statement your complaining about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.