"the states havent been a superpower since them planes crashed them stupid towers"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BoDiddley, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisJT

ChrisJT New Member

Originally Posted by swpstateofmind View Post
    anyone who thinks 9/11 WASN'T an inside job are idiots

anyone who thinks 9/11 WASN'T an inside job IS AN IDIOT*

you sir, are the idiot, learn grammar before you start claiming false conspiracy theories
    test
  2. sockruhtese

sockruhtese Member

You're an idiot. You're probably a Holocaust denier too. You probably blame government for everything. I bet you don't even vote.
    test
  3. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

test
  4. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Lol @ yall callin rm a community. Threads like this just prove how yall would stab each other in the back with the quickness. Smh
    test
  5. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Cubans killed Kennedy, tbh. Castro was in cahoots with the Mob to make it happen. They would've killed him in Chicago but he didn't take the anticipated route.
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Kennedy was killed because he wasn't playing ball with anyone. The Bay of Pigs, the war in Laos, the desire to pull out of Vietnam, etc., but one major aspect which few people acknowledge is the fact that Kennedy issued executive order 11110, which effectively revoked the Federal Reserve's authority to print silver notes, and passed it directly to the U.S. Treasury Department. After Kennedy's assassination, this order was never carried out. This aspect might have been involved as well.
    test
  7. Ravenous510

Stop trolling, Maple. At no point did I ever say anything about numerology. That shit is wacko.
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

what part of the town are you from Structure?

I stay on High St. and Mac, not to many town cats on here just curious since I heard you claim it before and 510 is in your name
    test
  9. Ravenous510

I lived off 35th on Lynde until I was like 14, then I moved to Alameda. I went to Encinal High school, class of 1998. Since the time when I was supposed to graduate from high school, (because I didn't, I just got my GED), I have lived in San Rafael, Concord, El Cerrito, and currently reside on the North Oakland/ South Berkeley border, on Alcatraz.

When Caustic asked me, in that first live battle that I did in the 209, where I was from, I casually said, Oakland/Alameda area, but he just said Oakland when the camera got turned on. I should have realized he was asking me so he could state my home city in his introduction, but due to the fact that I was slightly tired from the drive out there, etc, I didn't really think about it. You will never see me throwing up turf no matter how many people I know who live on turf, or how much time I've spent in certain places. That's just not me, not to mention the fact that I am waaaaaaaaay too old for all that shit. Does it matter where I'm from, though?
    test
  10. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Dusty Creep

Dusty Creep New Member

"just because im p-noid dont mean the government's not trying to kill me"
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Amen, brother. I got my tinfoil hat on extra tight right now.
    test
  13. Dusty Creep

Dusty Creep New Member

haha tinfoil fitteds yo
    test
  14. Tom HAAANHKS

Tom HAAANHKS That digga

dead @ "madd illz builds pyramid"
    test
  15. Oshea

Oshea Member

tragedies happen all the time, people get offended by stuff that others dont, its just a fact of life, it goes every way, you cant get angry at people being offended at certain things, but you gotta take it all with a pinch of salt, noone actually wishes death upon people
    test
  16. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

I agree. I thought it wack cus it wasn't creative and did it 4 cheap cheers which he got.
    test
  17. Super_Dash

Super_Dash Member

I thought the line was decent. Hurt any patriot on a deep enough level for them to be having this conversation. Was clearly insulting and got a reaction from the crowd. Wasn't so fresh an event as the Japan thing was when that was brought up. Far more insulting things have been said.
    test
  18. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

The towers fell as I watched them in person and still Rich's lines didn't effect me.

It's actually not the first time this has been brought up in battle rap.

Many afflictions that strike countries from all over are brought up, I remember when the Tsunami hit Thailand there were bars being thrown all over the place about that subject.

You need to take it for what it is, I'm sure Rich doesn't condone all the people that died, it's entertainment...

...with that being said, I don't think it was a good bar honestly, so it shouldn't even be an after-thought.
    test
  19. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

test
  20. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Deleting that probably would have been a more efficient use of your time.

#justsayingyo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.