"the states havent been a superpower since them planes crashed them stupid towers"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BoDiddley, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

wtff is thattt suposed to mean? who disses 9/11 real talk. thats sounds like some disrespectful shit towards amercia imo honestly from a midget canucker and he got cheered smh. honestly this bullshit of dissing america from these fuckn canadians knowing that usa shits on canada. ye a i kno dont watch much kotd battles but i wont after seein that bullshit and robbery. all in all fuck canada. USA>Canada bitches
    test
  2. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

i enjoy country vs country disses and all but that is just some ignorant goin to far shit ...

and them disrepectin the recently passed eyedea sayin "like that other scribble jam champ just overdose and die" was goin to far , makes me not want to watch another battle from either of them ,,, all i can think about them after those lines is just "pieces of shit"

if they lack skill that much that they need to use "shock value" to the point of goin that far than fuck em'
    test
  3. Soulsuviva1

Soulsuviva1 Member

I thought the 9/11 line was good tbh. Don't like the Eyedea shit though. lol
    test
  4. incgotbars

incgotbars Member

"who disses 9/11 real talk." did you just ask a question with a period?
    oh yeah, your American. my bad brah.
    test
  5. THINKaboutIT

THINKaboutIT Do you like fish sticks?

Folks take man poems so seriously
    test
  6. Australia

Australia New Member

Are you fucking retarded? You said 'who disses 9/11' and that line was said by THE SAME GUY WHO SAID TALKED SHIT ABOUT THESAURUS'S FATHER/DAUGHTER DYING during the battle? Fucking retarded dumbcunt americans.

By the way if you didnt know, 9/11 was an inside job ran by Bush, it was planned. So what if PoRich disses 9/11? you stupid fucking americans just let your own country get bombed by its government then OFCOURSE you'll get dissed for it.

Not hatin on all americans tho cause some of you guys are madcunts.. but the majority are fucking stupid.
    test
  7. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

exactly niggas gotta diss the usa on some bullshit for no reason on some shock value shit. at least be funny or somethin but 9/11 aint no joke. idk who eyedea is but to diss a dead dude for shock value? thats some bitch shit. lets see an american diss bruce b? and lets see what these canadians reactions will be.
    test
  8. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

did you just say "oh yeah, your american". it's "oh yeah, you're american".. when correcting others make sure you get your own shit right
    test
  9. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

nigga your from aurstalira! Shut the fuck up.
    test
  10. incgotbars

incgotbars Member

you got me there but majority of Americans are pretty stupid. look at your fellow american asking questions with periods lol im not hating on america, im just stating the facts. India has more honor roll students then america even has students haha so take it how you want. the whole world already knows.
    test
  11. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

if you have any common sense ignore this dumbfuck like i have.
    test
  12. StealMagneto

StealMagneto stoccton to stoccholm

test
  13. Soulsuviva1

Soulsuviva1 Member

India has a bigger population than the U.S.
    test
  14. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Dead

but yeah, it's tasteless and honestly stupid as a line. It's just crowd pandering and attempting to get the cheap reactions from people with a line that means nothing. It's little more than shock value.

However, do not mistake this as a foreign battle only occurance. Any time a foreigner comes to American soil to battle, you can bet that something ignorant or hurtful will be said about another group of people. It's cheap tactic that's been taken well advantage of by many battle rappers, and I don't see it slowing down ever.

Hiroshima jokes have been used, and even recently I think Dizaster as well as another battler said something about the earthquakes in Japan.

Lame shit.
    test
  15. baxterk

baxterk New Member

Truth right here ^.

At the risk of sounding like a troll it's saying stupid shit like "fuck Canadians Canada sucks ass" because you don't like something one Canadian says that makes people react so much to anti-American lines. Need to get over this nationalist bullshit.
    test
  16. brockinit

brockinit New Member

You can't diss 9/11. He dissed the US. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also how can you be a battle fan but something minor like his gets you so mad?

Americans need to shut the fuck up acting like 9/11 was the worst thing to ever happen to anybody, only 3000 or so people died. compared to other massacres that have happened throughout the world all through history 9/11 really aint shit. These ppl who have a problem with 9/11 don't seem to mind when the US is droppin bombs on other countries.
    test
  17. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

yea i agree with this but i've seen prolly like 3 or 4 battles in kotd against an american battler and they use this same angle for that same bullshit. im not bias agianst canada or somethin either cus i watched the organik/dizaster battle and to keep it real thought he beat dizaster and loe pecsi killed dna but thats my opinon.
    test
  18. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

dissing america while on canadian soil is no different than dissin canada on US soil.

but for me, i just dont take well to tragedies like that. A line like that in NY would have been damn near suicide. U take the gamble of spitting a serious line like that depending on who ur audience is.

I can tell u from experience I was in downtown manhattan when the towers fell. I was one of those people u were all watchin on tv running from the clouds of smoke. I still get haunted by that day. It all felt surreal. I take that shit to heart, and its easy to make a diss or a line about it in a battle, but for those of us who were apart of the experience helping those that were wounded, those that were killed, and all while hoping we didn't die..........shit was a terrible experience. I wouldnt wish that on my worst of enemies.

Now watch some dick come in here and and say some typical RM shit like "ur a faggot for taking that shit seriously, it was only a battle". But if it was the CN tower that was hit, and saurus said that same line in toronto, he might not have made it out the venue.
    test
  19. Redd Roulette

Redd Roulette Redd & Black

Who the fuck disses Princess Diana?!

Oh!

test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.