::The Star Report:: by Insane Villian

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Vern Acular, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

RSTL RANKS

CHAMP MATCH

01- Tha Talent (43-16)
    02- Wise Punchlines (13-4)

4 Stars... Only Because this is a Title Match. Wise has potential to be Great but in everyones eyes including the Mags, he doesnt have enough for this level. This is merely a coranation match in most peoples eyes to celebrate Talents recent take over in the number one slot. If Wise pulls the upset, people will just say Talent choked again. So Talent has to make sure he pleases all of the butt huggers out there by winning and Wise just needs to earn some respect and but up a good fight

#1 CONTENDER MATCH

03- Noib Da Mutt (10-3)
    04- Krooked K (10-2)

3 Stars... A weak RSTL Number one contendership if u ask me, This should be where noib steps up to the plate and crushed Krooked making Tek look stupid for featuring this emcee in his mag. Setting up an old vs the new title match next week. This wont be too exciting cuz the outcome is pretty much known.

THE REST

05- Harlequin (11-3)
    06- Infinite Truth (35-5)

4 Stars... This is where Infinite Truth gets to smack the fuck out of a new kid. However it will be interesting because Rapter beat Tek last week and he can be pretty creative at times. If infinite Truth gets too boring like he sometimes does Rapter might take this on the strength. The reason this is only 4 stars is because most people dont see rapter even standing a chance.

07- Equitius (6-0)
    08- Beatmove (5-0)

5 stars... Only because we get to see who will lose this week, and then who will advance to most likely get crushed by truth next week. for real though, this could be the closest match of the week, because i cant seem to pick who i think should win thius shit, which always makes a matchup delicious. One PERSON WILL LOSE, AND THEN MORE THAN LIKELY SIGN OUT LIKE A BITCH, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO STAY UNDEFEATED... so this matchup will also be an elimination matchup more than likely... Whoever loses, will more than likely leave us and come back in a couple of weeks under a new alias.

09- Awedishin (39-16)
    10- Anaphora (13-5)

5 Stars... Cuz Mac is a fan favorite and Anaphora can be godly at times, and in others, well , he can downright suck, like he did last week. but anaphora usually bases his performance on the topics available to him, and this weeks topics are decent which could make this shit pretty interesting. so will the godly anaphora show up? and will Mac learn the meaning of the multi syylable? we will find out here.

11- I Am Drunk (26-3)
    12- Retulen Reactus (5-0)

3 stars. I am drunk is the no show king due to his abuses of the alcohol and u heard it here first. his lazy , no time ass will no show again. reactus will possibly show, so u can have a good verse to read. but like i said i am drunk will no show once again, leaving us shaking our heads wondering why we let the prick in this league. and btw your record looks a little bit blown out ofr proportion. i think the mods should look into that one as well.

13- Richard Corey (13-5)
    14- MC4Sight (14-5)

5 Stars.. Now 4 Sight has the possibly of losing two in a row. RC is not quite the welcome back match he woulda preferred, but now he can pick his own topic. RC is seen on this site as godly, and his nuthuggers will be in attendance. but there is a difference. He deserves every nuthugger he gets, because he is one of the most talented speciman on the Net, and he can bring it to u battle wise and the other way as well. Im really looking forward to this one. this will be your

MATCH OF THE WEEK!!!

15- Smoke Trail (7-1)
    16- Malosovich (15-5)

3 stars... I dont know much about these two, but whoever wins will earn a chance to get sonned in the top ten by either corey or mc4sight, so it is interesting to see who will have a shot at true respect against one of the best this league has to offer. this matchup should be close, the only reason it is such a low ranking is cuz, no one really gives a fuck about this battle except for maybe people in their respective crews. They almost got a two ranking, but alas, they do have some talent so i couldnt fuck them like that, plus it will be interesting to see who wants the shot at glory more.

17- 5Starre (13-8)
    18- Tekneek (36-12)

2 Stars - 5 starre is losing stars quickly and tek needs a win to keep his credibility. i think teks experience will pull him in a win in this battle. 5 starre just hasnt been the same since his win over erykah caine. this matchup will be a reality check for our boy 5 starre, and then maybe he could look closer at himself to see where he wikll improve. the reason this is is the weakest battle so far, is because everyone suspects tek to win, and 5 starre is too cocky to evaluate himself closer so i dont think he will make the right adjustments to make this interesting. sorry, but here i am brutally honest, if u cant take the criticism, get the fuck outta the league u fuckin sissy. thats all i have to say bout this shit.

19- Eternalpath (6-3)
    20- Atreyu (2-1)

2 stars -- no one cares about u two right now. atreyu says he will win the title, but he hasnt shown me nothin title worthy. whoever wins will get a good competitor hopefully next week, but here is the catch for u two. drop your verses early, because no one will want to read your shit if u both drop on the deadline, because their are better things to read.
    test
  2. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

21- Unavailable (2-0)
    22- Phat Kid (2-1)

2 stars -- unavailable is called a veteran of sorts, but hes a fuckin lost cause. the kid never takes the advice given to him, and he thinks he knows what hes talkin bout when in reality, he hasnt really improved the whole time he has been here,and it appears he may be gettin worse. not trying to diss u, but u need some help. u have some cool ideas, but the way u write it all out needs to improve, or u will never be champion of this site. ever. unless the whole top 20 all signed out, and even then, u would STILL have problems getting the title. Unavailable will beat the phat kid more than likely tho.

23- Alpengeist (1-1)
    24- Quotive (1-1)

1 star. No one cares, and truthfully i dont give a fuck enough to review your shit.

25- Straight Up (1-1)
    26- Doyan (1-0)

1 star. read above statement.

27- Chapter II (1-0)
    28- Dahloner (1-0)

3 stars. only because u will get to see dahlohner maim another alias. and this one probably wont be as tough as the one he faced last week. Dahlohner is gonnA SPEND ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS MARCHING THROUGH FRUITCAKEW BEFORE HE CAN GET ANOTHER GOOD CHALLENGE. so appreciate the efforts of a two time champ, and see what he will be bringing to the top 10 shortly. chapter, your a lost cause, unless u are a dope alias.

29- Nikka (1-0)
    30- Thaumaturge (1-0)

2 stars - this will be somewhat entertaining to see which one of these two will step into the light to possibly face the lonely emcee next week. nikka came decent last week, and thaum came unique. these two might be one to watch, because well, u dont know what the fucks gonna happen.

31- Young Gawd (1-0)
    32- Freedom (0-1)

3 stars -- two of the best newbie verses last week. this should be interesting since freedom lost by one vote and yung gawd beat vern aqculars cousin. these two are seen S THE CREAM OF THE CROP, BUT IM SNIFFING ALIAS'!!! but even if they are alias, they are at least decent ones and it should be interesting 5to see what these two bring to the table.

33- Kazmanian (0-1)
    34- Tripl3 (0-1)

1 star --- No one will care about this match. and why should they? make us believe in u.

35- Type Writer (0-1)
    36- 2-Syk

2 stars -- only because type writer is ill and could get an easy match this week unless another ill newcomer leaps from the dark.

37- Anonymous
    38- Blunted Reality

not enough info for the rest

39- Facelesss
    40- Hyper Active

41- Los Gringos
    42- Spit That
    43- Lord Nortik
    test
  3. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

test
  4. DahLohner

DahLohner Straight Up Un-Holy

Wow, well done old friend.

You break down the important matches with humor and insight, making predictions and what not.

Its refreshing, cuz now that Jowelz and 6ft deep are gone, the RSTL needs a badass truth-teller.

IMOUT
    test
  5. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

thanx dooooode.
    test
  6. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

lmao

"this is where infinite truth gets to smack the fuck out a new kid"
    test
  7. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

test
  8. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

nice shit....

5stars babyy oh yea.....

making it tough...vern...omen...and now RC lol this the toughest row or matches i've had lol...plus i might lose 2 straight for the first time ever...i cant let that happen now can I?

i need to hurry up and get 30 wins.....so i can let everybody know a secret bout MC4SIGHT
    at 30 its coming....
    test
  9. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

maybe you should make that number 20, because, at the rate you are going, it will take about 23 weeks to get 16 wins, and no one wants to wait that long.
    test
  10. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

i may make it 25
    test
  11. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

i started to laugh at this, then realised that im the 'new kid'

dammmn,t im not new

im kinda a experienced new kid

ah whatever
    test
  12. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

The lil gay attitude would work...

If you kept your seemingly biased feelings aside...
    test
  13. Royce Da 5' 9"

Royce Da 5' 9" King of Detroit

LMAO@this, message boards are funny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.