The Sovereignty Of America

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

The Sovereignty Of America

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?!?

- Do you think America is losing it's sovereignty or is it getting stronger?

- How do you feel about the status of America being the dominion & power/authority of the world?

- Is America the most merciful or merciless nation?
    test
  2. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good question.

so many different aspects to think about.
    test
  3. Yes and no. There's two sides to every answer, and the answer doesn't include the power mongers in charge.
    test
  4. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

A common mistake that many Muslims make when they think of America is that they view America as existing in some sort of singular form. This is because they are accepting what the West refers to as "terrorist propaganda."

At the same time Americans who think of their selves as "American" and consider their selves to be "Patriotic" do so because they have accepted what the rest of the world calls "American Propaganda."

All of your issues are resolved the moment you abandon the make believe divisions between humanity and see the world as a whole and yourself as belonging to the whole of humanity and not to a religion or a country or a culture.
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

okay.............

now what does that have to do with The Sovereignty Of America??
    test
  6. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

Basically what he's saying is......America nor any other nation should have any sovereignity. The needs and wants of one nation do not trump the needs and wants of another. People shouldn't think of themselves as Americans or British or Japanese, they should think of themselves as merely Humans, nothing more nothing less.

He's a Humanist, who believes all allegiances to country, religion, and culture are inherently divisive and should be abandoned.
    test
  7. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Nice little fairy tale but we live in reality. We live in a divided world, thus the thread title.

Respk all ur comments tho peace
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

If we disband you all, There will be Peace. Trust me a world without muslims is a peaceful world. Once the lying muslims are finished. Then We move on to other lying religions. After that, We take out the governments.
    test
  9. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

^ na homey we should run a grain through ppl like you.. slap you the fuck up and make you ball like the bitch you are
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

How muslim like of you.
    test
  11. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

^ If you think that's "muslim"
    then your mother must've been smoking crack when she had such a deformed infant
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm pointing out how violent your behavior is for a muslim. Stupid muslim.
    They should have sentenced you to years in prison not house arrest.
    test
  13. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

^ It's your white man system that's unjust not us. No wonder why so my eye'talians are cops yo.. tou! ya'll are some punks with badges yo.. str8 up bitches
    test
  14. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

Fairy tale? No. Your religion is a fairy tale. You deal with genies (jinn) and I deal with reality.

It will soon be a truth around the world and Islam will be studied as a phase of human existence that has passed away, as it should, along with Christianity, Judaism and all other religions (or cults) created by men in the name of God.

There will be one religion and it will be lived.
    Nobody will need to teach it in temples, mosques or synogogues.
    God will be with us all. The Spirit of God will be in us all.
    The Kingdom is near.

Only because all of you have divided it and continue to divide it further by believing in fables of angels who appear in caves to force messages upon 40 year old men who marry women 15 years their senior to inherit their money and later take children as their wives.

I do not believe in fables, friend.
    You do.

I believe in One World.
    I believe in Peace.
    I believe in Unity.
    I believe in Equality between Men and Women.
    test
  15. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Why do you believe yourself better than anyone?

Judge not, etc.
    test
  16. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

Who said anything about anybody being "better"?
    test
  17. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

The subtexts in your previous posts and the posts by Thrilla-Ali and Menaz... were judgements.

"No wonder why so my eye'talians are cops" or I'm better than Italians/ Menaz

"I deal with reality" Or you live in La-la-land therefore I am better. ( I thought you said you would be more honest?)

"If we disband you all, There will be Peace." Or... that's clear enough, I suppose.
    test
  18. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

your view is interesting but ultimately flawed.

1. humans are "divisive" by nature because of the way empathy works. thus humans tend to group up with those like them. it allows them to communicate thoughts and feelings without complication. think of it as an evolutionary safeguard: a cohesive unit of like-minded individuals will do better at surviving than one that splits off in many different directions. Thus, humans are equipped to 'get in where they fit in' as the saying go.

This aspect of humanity is fundamental, and therefore, irreversible.

2. every human is different. this is necessarily true because every human occupies some different part of space at any given time. thus their experience is always unique from others. eventually humans come to occupy vastly different places and therefore come to develop vastly unique cultures and values from others. again, this is a fundamental aspect of humanity, and therefore, irreversible.

3. these things in combination by absolute necessity create a world that is divided (1 . humans seek those like them 2. human culture naturally becomes diverse) .this profound diversity shouldn't be seen as something monsterous or something that needs to be defeated. it is a part of humanity, and so it should be allowed to exist, not repressed as you would suggest
    test
  19. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

You have made the claim that human nature is to be divisive, but what evidence do you have? Just because humanity has always been divisive, does not mean that it is in our nature. It just means that it is in our history.

Prove that it is in our nature.

Fucking is in our nature.
    One World simple means = One set of rules that everybody can agree upon as beneficial and acceptable for human beings to live by. Beyond those global laws, cultures, religions, etc can vary as much as they want. But the simple fact is that religions will eventually deteriorate as people live what their religion teaches.

Would you read a book that tells you how to drink water if you know how?
    If you worship God, then why do you need a book to tell you how to worship God?
    Why do you need a religion to worship God? Worshipping God has nothing to do with religion. I'm talking about true worship. If one person wants to be a whirling dervish (sp) and spin around to feel the presence of God and another wants to prostrate themselves while yet another sits in a lotus position and meditates, it makes no difference. They are all going to the same place. They are all experiencing the same experience. They are just doing it in different ways.

One World can exist with various different cultures.
    World Peace, Equality, Unity, etc. can coexist with various different religions.

It just requires Global Laws and a non-liberal manner of dealing with those who break those laws. No prisons. If a person takes a life intentionally, their life should be taken. If a person steals, they should lose a finger. If they still again, another finger. I bet they stop stealing. If a person rapes another person or molests a child, they should be put to death. There is no room on the earth for such people. Life is a gift, you earn your right to stay here if you play nice. Nobody is "owed" life and anybody who ends another's life (outside of self defense or accident) finds life meaningless and therefore, find their own life meaningless.

It really isn't that complicated.

If you're going to quote me, please do so accurately.
    We've spoken before in private and you seem like a nice person.
    It is not a matter of anybody being better than anybody else. It is a matter of what is acceptable human behavior and what isn't. Very soon, people will be held accountable for the actions of those who live among them. If a Muslim man kills Jewish people or Chinese people or Americans (or anybody) and his people do not tput him to death for his actions, then they show allegiance to that murderer and therefore become murderers and will be treated as such. The same will apply all around the world.

The time for the bullshit to stop is now.
    We've tolerate the most rediculous acts of violence for thousands and thousands and thousands of years and it will be stopped. The violence is deplorable and will not be allowed by ANY group of people, anywhere in the world.

Nobody will force these religions to go away. But the religions will dissipate with world peace and unity. Religions exist only when men build churches/mosques/synogogues/other idols for people to focus their worship towards. If you tear those idols out of people's hearts, then the religion loses it's power and people begin to see God everywhere around them instead of thinking of God as some sort of invisible force that they can never know.

If you cannot see God in those you love, then you cannot see God at all.
    test
  20. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

*Co-signs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.