"The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" DVD Details

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

"The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" DVD Details
    By Daniel Pena

08/04/2005 - Highspots.com has put up some information in regards to the upcoming Ultimate Warrior DVD. It will be released on September 27, 2005. Only five matches are listed in the preview, but I'm certain that there will be more matches and interviews included as they have to fill up almost six hours as the DVD will be two disks.

Also, DVDs on Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Bret "The Hitman" Hart" will be coming out in November.

The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

The Ultimate Warrior a household name and icon in sports-entertainment. A driving guitar beat heralded his explosion to the ring with his signature arm bands and face paint. His intensity was unparalleled. His controversial personality was equally unmatched. Learn about the man and the myth from the people who witnessed his meteoric rise to the WWE Championship in a victory against Hulk Hogan before 67,000 fans at Wrestlemania VI. Hear from the Superstars who worked with the man. Did he burn out or drop out? Relive his feuds with "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Hulk Hogan and more. Exclusive interviews with Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff break down the Ultimate Warrior's stints in WWE & WCW. Find out exactly what happened at Summerslam 1991 when The Ultimate Warrior held up the WWE for more money!

DVD Extras

Ultimate Warrior vs. Terry Gibbs - Wrestling Challenge 10/24/87
    Ultimate Warrior vs. WWF Intercontinental champion The Honky Tonk Man - Summerslam '88
    WWF Champion Hulk Hogan vs. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior - Title-For-Title - Wrestlemania VI
    WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude - Steel Cage Match - Summerslam '90
    Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage - Loser Must Retire - Wrestlemania VII
    test
  2. Mist

Mist Micnificent

sounds interesting, i will be copping this. I need to buy the Road Warriors Dvd, Vegeance, and eventually ECW.
    test
  3. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

wow.. i remember this match>> Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage - Loser Must Retire - Wrestlemania VII

real old..
    test
  4. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

ultimate warrior was sooo sick..... grr i hate that his carrier ended so quick
    test
  5. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

Paul London>Ultimate Warrior
    test
  6. reed

reed New Member

i heard they make ultimate warrior look like a complete idiot and they have current wrestlers imatating him poking fun at his character
    test
  7. Mist

Mist Micnificent

they should, i loved the warrior, but looking back now on it, he was an idiot. He was a complete Hulk Hogan rip off and he cut the dumbest promos ever.
    test
  8. Hood Rich

Hood Rich He Got Game...

They're only making fun of him because he refuses to work with WWE again, you guys must be really dumb if you dont believe for one second if Warrior called up Vince now and said he wanted to return you could GUARANTEE disregarding any other main event feuds and it would be Warrior Vs. Hogan at that next PPV so fuck outta here
    test
  9. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Ultimate Warrior sucks, and no the WWE doesnt need him, I am sorry, I was one of his all time fav fans and I realize he sucks, he was a gimmick, a fad.
    test
  10. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

The difference between Warrior and all the other "legends" Vince has brought back is that the other "legends" aren't completely self-centered sociopaths who have lost all touch with reality. Except maybe Piper.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.