The scourge of deth

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Prec1se, L. Kross, Authent1c, Captain Planet, Mr. Flux001, Tacky Jones, Mizzoe, and others have fallen to Deth in either straight up battles or in Cyphers. Good work and good effort by all of you guys, and I thank you for the battles.

Okay. Who's next to fall to the Scourge of Deth?

2 rounds, 48 bar cap, flips, RWZ rules to prevent cheating.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

stfu fore i kill u where u stand in ur pansy red booties. u aint made accomplishment one yet no ones impressed obviously keep my name far from urs
    test
  3. DethStryque

I smoked you with a clean KO and you're wakk. there ya go.
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Yo Slim, you gon' let him get away with that!?
    test
  5. DethStryque

He didn't LET me do ANYTHING. I straight smoked him then, and I'd beat the dog snot out of him even worse in a rematch. Which is why he declined going two rounds text and refused even a acapella video challenge after woofin all that trash about how he's a gangster and a real rapper and all those LSD and PCP influenced lies.

Yo, Baron...weren't you and I supposed to do a Swag and Flow battle? What happened? Let's do this man; step up.
    test
  6. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

My Destination is not Deth!!!
    test
  7. DethStryque

Those kids in the movie said the same thing...and they died. They were dead and they didn't even know it yet. Based upon what I read of your first verse? So are you. Good luck, bruh. You'll need it. I will respond to you tomorrow after training and teaching and stuff.
    test
  8. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Those were kids, I'm a man. 'Nuff said!!!
    test
  9. DethStryque

That's what those passengers on that London bus said...before it blew up, leaving zero survivors. Responding today. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

are you autistic?
    test
  11. DethStryque

I completely forgot that you were on this board.

I hope your comment wasn't directed at me. For YOUR sake. Cuz if it was? I'd have to say something like:

"If I was autistic, that'd be extra embarassing for you. Cuz that would mean you and everybody else who's stepped to me in a real battle with real rules got beatdown by a autistic dude. I think YOU might be the one who got autism from the brain damaging beatdown I gave you right here...

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-6.html#post1069941401

You want some more merciless beatdowns from Deth? Keep talkin."

So let's hope you weren't addressing me.
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

yes, cuz that was me trying. dumbass.

and either way, your shit was trash.
    test
  13. DethStryque

Yes cuz that was you gettin beatdown. Dumbass.

Yo WERE trying and you got beatdown. I literally keystyled those bars on rest breaks between sparring rounds, and still merked you.

But. Just to kill your regular garbage? I challenge you to battle. AGAIN. Which you'll decline. AGAIN. Cuz you know I'll whoop yo ass. AGAIN.

So say something to me in the Cypher--cuz that's your RBL rules where I smashed you already--or step up and battle for real with 2 rounds and RWZ rules where you can't cheat. And I'll smash you AGAIN.

Choose how ya wanna lose, Cypher or RWZ rules.

Now I'm gonna predict what you'll do: you WILL NOT put your bars where your posts are. You'll say a bunch of stuff but you WON'T say: "I accept a RWZ or Cypher battle, Deth" because if you wanted that? You woulda said that already.

Just do yourself a favor, save yourself the embarassment, and don't reply. Slide back into that heap of bodies that the Scourge of Deth has already mangled...the same place you've been since I merked you the LAST time you popped off.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

:dead: @ me being able to cheat. bud, you're delusional.

no, i did not try on a garbage 4 line joke cypher i wrote in 2 minutes. and its kinda sad you're holding on to that. i completely forgot about that shit.

never said i wouldnt battle you, either. i said im not doing no 2 round bs, no 48 bars, and no gay ass RWZ shit.
    test
  15. DethStryque

You said you wouldn't battle me. Period.

If I'm wrong? Drop in the Cypher. That's your RBL rules. I'm not going back to your cheatin ass RBL until we have a proper battle in the RWZ, because I already went to--and won in--the RBL. You know you haven't a chance with real rules that nobody can cheat in battles in the Emcee Battle Arena with RWZ rules, so stop trading posts and drop in the Cypher already. Right after I toast 4rro9ant--who's a pretty cool kat--I will smash you.
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

except you wont.

if i can cheat, why didnt i win the RBL tourney, dumbfuck?

i said i would, just not under your moronic terms.

and no, you didnt win in the RBL.
    test
  17. DethStryque

I didn't win, huh? I'm the MW champ. Twice. Under mods better than you, thanks. Not better politicians, but better in rap and better FOR rap.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ch-up-3-dethstryque-1-1-v-4-gsus-0-0-a-2.html

And...did Tacky say: "Deth I'll battle you in the Emcee Arena and/or drop on you in the Cypher"? No? That's because you know that I'll beatcha down. Again.

If you're not gonna battle, then get out of my thread.

Next.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

test
  19. DethStryque

And that last word wasn't a link to a battle thread, wasn't a link to a diss of me you dropped in the Cypher thread. I did, however, prove that I battled in the RBL despite all its biases and the fact that I disliked it; and I won there too.

You got smoked by me in the Cypher...

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-6.html#post1069941401

...you challenged me to battle and do well in the RBL, I did, and I won championships. Twice in a row. Back when there were actually talented lyricists in the RBL, mind you...

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ch-up-3-dethstryque-1-1-v-4-gsus-0-0-a-2.html

...and you won't battle in the Emcee Arena with real nuetral uncheatable RWZ rules. I've won everywhere that can be won on the text side on RM...RBL, RSTL, Emcee Battle Arena...working with limited rules that I didn't like, too. Your RBL rules reduce a true lyricist's arsenal to the same ole same ole wakk set up, wakk punchline, wakk gay joke, wakk untrue personal, zero rhyme scheme, zero vocab, almost zero wordplay, zero imagery, zero creativity, zero simile and metaphor use, zero sound manipulation...in short, zero true skill...which you prefer. And it allows ignorant and hate votes. But I went there and STILL won. You guys went out of your way to cheat me vs Jack and again vs mrjdm...because you guys--especially you, Tacy--didn't want me to outperform you and sweep everything or at least be in the championship round of everything [ including the RSTL ] during my few months onsite.

Anyway. Exactly like I predicted. No battle verse in either the Cypher link OR the Emcee Arena. Which means that you know you'll get smoked AGAIN should we clash.

That's what I thought.

Next.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

im not going to argue with you. youre delusional, and clearly take this shit waaaaay too serious to come up with crack pot conspiracy theories that theres a secret society rigging fucking text battles.

last word.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.