The Saurus, why you gotta play this dude like that?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Maytrikz, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

oh and bro don't make a fuckin video blog lookin for some sympathetic attention from a group of trolls, fans and rappers. if you sent him the money and he didn't respond at all then you either get your money back or knock his face in for chumpin you off. makin a video like your about to cry to rappers makes you a target for humiliation.

im sure this has happened millions of times but no need to make it like saurus is aired out hardbody, who really gives a fuck in the long run? ya'll gonna stop watchin him battle, no so lets say sorry to homeboy dont trust rappers and keep it movin.
    test
  2. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

damn sifu your just gonna let sean p do you dirty like that?
    test
  3. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

"We all hate you"
    - DFD
    test
  4. Drones

Drones Active Member

This shit is heartbreaking lol. The dude is good peoples.

Maybe he could join GS?
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

no...but Im not gonna fly to NY to hunt him down for it either....I'll mention it to him, I'm sure he gon come to SD sometime down the line.....gonna have to bring goons tho coz he much bigger than me lol

I feel for this dude Kyle tho....he's a fan, I'm a fan of Sean P, it sucks when someone you thought was dope and someone you chatted with on the phone and whatnot just decides you aint shit lol especially like I say when I KNOW he's done tracks for homies that are way shitter than me lol

Saurus said he gonna do it tho...thats more than I got lol.....I understand people is busy and forget an all that but when respectable people ask on my behalf and its still ignored, well then its obviously some kind of personal shit init.....what should I do??? make a diss track??? lol wouldnt be very smart I'd be outing myself a chump who gets money tooken lol

PEACE
    test
  6. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

Its doable to spin it real good though so you're bullet proof versus it
    test
  7. SiFu

well it dont bother me coz I got money, if he needed it then consider it charity work for 2007 lol I dont spend money of rap that I dont give a fuck about, so people 'rip' me off or whatever are only exposing themselves to me, meaning I aint gotta waste time being cool with people that aint upfront and honest....and trust me there's A LOT of them in the battle scene, I've learned my lessons lol

but like I say, he'll come here sometime I'm sure...and if I ever do a GTNY and bump into him I'll say something then, however in NY surrounded by his peoples I dont expect it to end good for me lol

PEACE
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

haha who you tlkin bout here?
    test
  9. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

i'm not worried. i know how many times i tried to get in touch, through social networks, to no avail. after the money was sent, my existence wasn't even acknowledged. that's what "hurt" haha... now i'm finding humor in my own videos. anyway, a response was what i wanted. i got it. as far as humiliating myself, i've lived enough for two, i don't have to hide how i feel haha. [; call me up pete.
    test
  10. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

you dont seem like a stan, you seem like someone who wants to get a verse from saurus..

i dk if this was the best way to go about it.. but its all good.. i really dont think anyone including saurus is saulty about it..

do the track.. now you have 100 people waiting to hear this shit...haha better make it dope.
    test
  11. SiFu

I aint airing it....its a bad look all around but it involves 300$ lol another lost investment in the hiphop world hahahaha

but fuck them types namean

Big ups to PH, Block McCloud, MrMet, BeatButcha and Ness Lee....them dudes is some straight up professionals that handle business the way it should by being timely and good with communication....nuff respects to them dudes and those like them

PEACE
    test
  12. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

graffik if its beats u lookin for u can holla at me... mad cheap and ive never fucked nobody over ill even throw u the first one for free
    test
  13. SiFu

Word Joey....send me a lil sample bruv.....I do need some new beats

PEACE
    test
  14. Joey Clips

ill make up a sampler with a few beats.... email?
    test
  15. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

How much did Metaphor charge?
    test
  16. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

omg this video is great. not the best look for the saurus if its actually true.
    test
  17. SiFu

I think I paid Met and Block 6 each for that damned track on my myspace...PH the same I think (even tho I know they was dishing verses out cheaper, at the time I offered that much namean coz they was inspirations to me in the late 90's and I thought it was a fair price).....I pay what I think things are worth and to me them verses was defo worth it!! I thought a G for Sean P was a fair price too.....

PEACE
    test
  18. SiFu

yo Joey...graffikuk@hotmail.com

PEACE
    test
  19. Joey Clips

i just sent it graff.... u got mail... u can holla at me on aim if u got it.. my sn is joeyclips
    test
  20. SiFu

aiight bruv I'm checking them right now....yo that fourth one incredible hulk sample?? dope lol

Yea man I'm a get at you you got a unique style init....what if I sent you accapellas?? aiight man holla in email init

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.