The Saurus, why you gotta play this dude like that?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Maytrikz, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Since when does Thesaurus run a 'major corporation'. U clearly haven't the slightest idea of anything business related. Ya, the kid got screwed for 250, but that's the price u pay sending some dude u don't even know money without any kind of contractual statement or agreement. Then going on youtube and making a video about it is pretty ethical on a business standpoint, considering this kid is a nobody and Thesaurus is trying to make a career out of internet popularity. It is in essence, character assassination and damages (roughly 250) should cover all of those costs in my opinion.
    test
  2. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Cool, this story has a happy ending! Whoever found this guy's first video, keep us posted at RM when he uploads their song.
    test
  3. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

word... but people get paid to do verses all the time... even in the industry alot of collabs are done in diffrent studios and the featured rapper gets paid a certain amount for a verse or a hook

i can see how thesaurus forgot about this dude... even tho he did get the beat and said he was going to rock it.. shit happens

smeegle all this dude has to do is do a follow up video about how saurus did the verse and everything is cool and take the first two videos down... ur totally overeacting.. he waited over a year before he decided to do the blog...
    test
  4. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

I'm not disagreeing with your post entirely, but impatient? Rofl he waited 17 months!
    test
  5. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Are you retarded? Your sitting here telling us that Thesaurus should tell this kid to fuck off and keep his money, then tell me I have no clue about business? And obviously you didnt watch the dudes second video, Its clearly stated in their messages the grounds for what the 250 dollars was for, and its confirmed that Thesarus got the money...That right there is considered a legally binding contract, you take that infront of any judge, and the kid would win the case 10 times outta 10......Quit trying to act like you know what your talking about, and stick to being a troll.....
    test
  6. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

i said i was clearly gonna do it. i just forgot about it. why are people listening to smeegle? dead it
    test
  7. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Whatever, I actually watched the other video and my standpoint changed. I just wanted to keep arguing with you cause you seem like a pussy who has prolly been robbed many times in your life, because you have zero street smarts, and that is why you relate so much. That's the truth too lol. Now go get my coffee. 2 cream 2 sugar.
    test
  8. DDDDD

DDDDD AKA ENLISH

I wonder if this was the beat he sent over to Thesaurus.

If it was, I can totally and utterly understand why he'd blank man.

It sounds like a cat being squeezed to death inside a set of bagpipes at the exact moment that the most basic form of boom bap was created. On a ZX Spectrum.

The internet is a dangerous tool. So is Kyle Conway by the looks of things.
    test
  9. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

You really are a clueless person...........Im done with you
    test
  10. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

he's sporting DNA tats, its a trap man
    test
  11. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

hahah i raelly wana hear this track now...conways gnna record it and saurus gonna do him like game did yukmouth.

lmaoo
    test
  12. Joey Clips

is that the beat in the second video?

actually this track will probly get more views because of all this nonsense... i think ive heard thesaurus over a beat once... u should be puttin more music out there homie... the name alone will get u the plays
    test
  13. trichomes

trichomes 76

thought he never sent you a beat wtf
    test
  14. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

test
  15. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

This tracks potential has increased infinitely
    test
  16. Joey Clips

dudes pretty wack... just peeped his reverb page... and hes from around my way so if he was good i probly woulda heard of em by now
    test
  17. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

ok... yes, a big fan. stan-esque ? not quite. i didn't want to "air" our private business but after a year of infrequent, polite messages and comments... i was upset. yeah, the beat was trash, i know... i've gotten better. yes, i have tons of tattoos that tell my life story thus far. yes, i did regret posting the first video. now a person that i just flat out think is cool, thinks i'm a bitch. anyone in my position would have been a little hurt. i watch him play people all the time and laugh... haha... now if i'm lucky, i'll be a punch reference that makes me look like shit. i'm a musician... damn. talk to me... i'm not a bad guy...i've read and mostly respect eveything that everyone said here... get to know me first though.
    test
  18. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Hard to hate on this guy tbh
    test
  19. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

probly goin to hell for this but i was waiting for "The more you know......... shooting star to fly by after he said whos your favorite rapper pete. or the end credits to save a homless child shit and some fuckin old guy walks in with the you see these children need food and only you (points with a tear in his eye) could help them.

Im a im a.........im a fan...........i still show people your battles like take a look at this one..... im sorry yo this shit only comes around once in a blue y'know.
    test
  20. Joey Clips

alot of people on the site are trolls..... the video was justified... if anything the punchline would be about thesaurus being a piece of shit who screws people out of money... not that i think he is but i can see someone saying it... anybody hatin on you is either a huge thesaurus fan or just a troll
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.