The Saurus, why you gotta play this dude like that?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Maytrikz, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJisGOD

DJisGOD New Member

yeah economically it dosnt work out to pay people for verses, id only ever consider it if it was an mc i had always wanted to work with ,not to make cash or gain sales from it
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Max...read what I wrote bruv...paying for verses to try and sell albums IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! you buy a verse coz you respect the artist and want to collab with them...

PEACE
    test
  3. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

Over 200$ for a no namer, definitely not classic material in hip hop? Get real guys, how the hell would people pay you when they can buy better artists (with more fame) around that price range....

Ridiculous
    test
  4. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

thats another rep i can't give
    test
  5. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

this just adds to the evergrowing list of topics to choose writing for thesaurus true or not.....but who would go out there way to fake that shit....wait , cats on this board
    test
  6. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

just watched the vid again , shit funny as fuck , "who's your favorite rapper?" ahahaa
    test
  7. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

I don't think dude wanted it so he could throw it on his album and tell everyone...."look I did an album with thesarus" He basically said he's a huge fan, and he wanted to do the track for him
    test
  8. Boom

Boom paradox

dang lol i feel bad for the dude. hopefully saurus just forgot or something
    test
  9. Natrixx

Natrixx New Member

lets just call it even from me cleaning up the mess you made
    test
  10. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

The kid is maaad patient to boot
    test
  11. TungLasher

TungLasher Orale Puta!

give him his verse!
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Was with dude up until he got on that "Stan" shit at the end. His case was much better when he wasn't spending a minute going on about him being a huge fan and still rooting for Pete and all of this embarrassing shit.
    test
  13. Max Silver

I guess it was to show that hes not bitter or anything and just want it resolved.

Its either doing that or give Nas a stack to help you ether thesaurus on a track that was his options. I'd take this approach too tbh
    test
  14. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

This guy's hurt man, he's hurt.
    test
  15. Illusion-Z

Illusion-Z New Member

"I’m watching, I’m like rooting for you, and…

You took money from me."
    test
  16. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

If Thesaurus really ripped this guy off for $250 I don't see how any of you guys can defend him... or not care about the situation. For all you know the dude could be living off near minimum wage, that's a week of working.
    test
  17. Illusion-Z

Illusion-Z New Member

I ain't mad

I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
    test
  18. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

I gave Illusion-Z a plate of corn muffins to paint my chicken coop, and he never did it.
    test
  19. Max Silver

I was going to post something funny about thesaurus working for a week and getting ripped off, but it would cause butthurt and I want to travel to canada sometimes without dieing so I decline this fine opportunity.
    test
  20. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

I know 95 percent of battlers do it for a hobby and end up out of pocket for their work but fans of battle rap need to be treated the same by the rappers as fans of any sport

Geezer obv views the skill level/entertainment factor of the rappers he watches battle in as high regard as I do when I'm watching footballers or next mans checking the bloody cricket. Fans are needed to keep this movement going and by definition fans can be fanatical in their approach to the stars of the subject matter.

I didn't want to touch this thread cause I'm as much a fan of Saurus as the next man. He's the best ever, still regularly forming bars people so often fail to perform even once. I was a lil starstruck speaking to him in tinychat the other day. But he's just a normal person that makes normal mistakes like everyone else and this sounds like one. I think as soon as the fans stop being embaressed they like this merky world we're in and start forcing it into the light the stars of our show will start behaving like stars.

Matey boy was just upset he thought someone he admired let him down and he was acting like that. Fair play to him.

If the fault is on the saurus we can all assume it was due to his overly hectic life and not cause he needed the 250 but figured he'd scam the guy instead. I don't think he'd do that. I'm sure he'll send lots of goodies as a peace offering, spit sixteen and geezer can carry on shrilling to all his mates how great Pete is

You know in wrestling there are Marks, well theyre here aswell, we need them
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.