The Saurus, why you gotta play this dude like that?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Maytrikz, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Caring about this is fanboy shit, but more importantly: Admiral Crumple is the greatest rap name ever.
    test
  2. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Shut up you lowlife convict, this is obviously probably true. Quit trying to defend the improbable before someone gives the other side of the story.
    test
  3. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

i was gonna pos rep for judge judy but then i realised, wha wha
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol I'll have to call bullshit on that one...speaking form personal experience of course...Sean P owes me a Grand!!!

PEACE
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this one helped the shit come out of my ass

wooooooooooooooooooo

free pete!
    test
  6. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Aw man, I don't know what you're talking about. Pos rep? Then you realised something? I dunno.
    test
  7. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

we lost a lot of respect from positive rep
    test
  8. Natrixx

Natrixx New Member

when your watching a thesaurus battle think ...when your rooting for him , your actully just a fan of me! , maybe hit up illmac for the verse? :funny:
    test
  9. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Real talk. what Admiral Crimple lacks in rapping ability he overwhelmingly makes up for by having a great name.
    test
  10. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

Sean don't owe you shit.
    test
  11. SiFu

hahaha yea thats what I'm assuming he's gonna say when I eventually see him about it init is what it is.....I shoulda known he was hella unprofessional his raps tell it all but as a super fan I was blinded and as the other dudes I'd got verses from were complete professionals and got me the goods within days or weeks I wasnt thinking properly.....bless up Sean P for living his raps "Brokest Rapper You Know!!!"....smh looking back I was very foolish trusting him init oh well

PEACE
    test
  12. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

lmao i feel so bad for that guy hope saurus does the track and gives the dude his money back
    test
  13. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

It coulda been anything, but it clearly was a piece of paper with Pete's name on it saying he'd been paid 250 dollars. It could've been forged I guess (real unlikely) but it's obviously a money order to Peter Morris. If you read below the part that says 'Wal-Mart' it gives the whole thing away.
    test
  14. Noah23

Noah23 Plague Language Family

I'll do a verse for $230.00

20 bucks off
    test
  15. Noah23

Noah23 Plague Language Family

actually once i had a kid who i recorded for but forgot to send the song to, and he hit me up a few months later, like a good while later. so i sent it to him and all was well

I'm serious though, I am selling verses, haha
    test
  16. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

Sean is good peoples, I don't know what you talkin' about.

Elaborate a lil more. You paid him for a verse and he never gave it to you? Or you hit him up about doing something and never heard back from him?
    test
  17. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

you know how? are you with him on a weekly basis? monthly? yearly? ever in your life?

edit: i feel bad. dude seems like a real fan of thesaurus (can't see why but whatever). seems like lame shit on thesaurus' part.
    test
  18. SiFu

aiight I've told the story nuff times init but you seem to know him so perhaps you can remind him AGAIN!!!! lol

bout 2yrs ago....PH got in contact with Sean P for a verse for me.....he gave me P's number an that...so I spoke to Sean maybe 3 or 4 times about the verse, sent the beat he chose what one he liked etc etc....we agreed on a grand straight up (as I said I was and still am a BIG fan of his rapping skills, dude is beast)...so the deal was he was on tour with Jedi Mind Tricks....he was doing a show in San Diego within like a month or something and wanted me to send the cash western union to like Pittsburgh or something like that I forgot....then when he came to SD we was gonna record the track....the day of, I send him a text to see whats up he says they leaving LA right now on they way down.....I check online and sure enough Sean P and JMT was scheduled to perform, I booked the studio etc etc a few hours later I get a text saying the shows cancelled Vinnie got strep throat or something, I call the venue and yes, its cancelled....I was hella disspointed I was gonna get to meet someone I respected and record with them....but oh well such is life....I call P and say Im off to UK for a few weeks I'll get at him when I come back and he can just send the verse, not preferable to me but whatever init.......I get back and call...all I get is the "This is Seymour Skagnetti" voice mail message he had....I text, I call I text I call, nothing.....I get hold of PH he chases him down, says Sean just saying he dont know what he's talking about and gave up, Blakc McCloud chased him for me, to no avail.....I had like 3 or 4 other people I know who got tracks from Sean P ask him about it, the same response everytime...."Dont know duke or what your talking about"....

I kept the faith for a long time it was all a mistake...but now I'm like homie did tracks with some real shitty rappers and I take it kinda personal that I'm the only one he ripped off hahaha forreals I know some real shitty dudes that got Sean P verses....smh....

So when you see him....tell him I'm still bitter coz a grand is a grand!!!

PEACE
    test
  19. sporatic

sporatic New Member

Wow this shit is so quotable, who's your favourite rapper?

First I kinda felt bad for dude but it's gotta be a mix up or some shit, right
    test
  20. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

Hmm. Ain't tryna hijack the thread, but I suppose that is a lil suspect.

Back on topic, waiting for Saurus' response...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.