The Saurus, why you gotta play this dude like that?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Maytrikz, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

damn, I thought this shit was fake at first, but saurus really took dudes money and forgot about him? thats fucked up.
    test
  2. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

not to get sidetracked.....but...

Is thesaurus the ugliest rap battler on Earth?
    test
  3. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

i thought i've read you say for the last year that DirtBag was
    test
  4. Crescent Swerve

i messaged him on youtube telling him to make an account ,,,,we need to hear more from his side...
    dude seems like down to earth good people that just wanted the verse he paid for from an artist he admires....stan thing was taking it too far

but damn that vid was halarious

"whos your favorite rapper pete?"

honestly i love how dude played this situation, he used some underhanded guilt trip puppy dog eye shit on thesaurus IF it was all true, saurus prob felt badder than a mufucka
    test
  5. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

i shud read more
    test
  6. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

im gettin the same vibe.. shud we like tell some1?
    test
  7. Crescent Swerve

yall are the homos going through dudes myspace , look like your average juggalo , but the coat aint a good look
    test
  8. 1LordQuas

1LordQuas New Member

smh @ the faggotry of this entire thread...
    [​IMG]
    test
  9. AllWays

AllWays New Member

Jesus christ it's like Eminem and the Insane Clown Posse had a kid
    test
  10. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

he shouldnt have sent the money until there was an INSTRUMENTAL and a deadline sent.

we're gonna skip the kid's verse just to listen to pete's anyway.

i dont see what the big deal is.
    test
  11. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

hahaha ok. myspace is ancient. add me on facebook. dissect my life. Terry Mills is my username, you'll see me with my fly ass fiance. yes... I have a fiance, 2 kids and i'll be 24 in a month. i'm a little nuts yeah hahah but give me a break.
    test
  12. DDDDD

DDDDD AKA ENLISH

Cant say fairer than that. I retract my previous comment, you seem to be a genuine dude (as genuine as anyone can seem over the net).

I got a verse off sean p for my lp for the exact reasons discussed (i.e. he's one of my g.o.a.t.s) but it was smooth. he obviously emailed it over, which wasnt ideal, but obviously the only option.

I sent half the guap with the beat and then sent the other half when the verse came through. First time i called him his wifey answered. She screamed down the fucking house on some "SEAANNN!!!! SEAANNNNN!!!!", to which i then heard in the background "IM TAKING A SHIT, BITCH!!!"

She came back on the dog and said "sean taking a shit. can you call back in 10?"

Pretty surreal considering i was dealing with an all time fave of mine. Still got the verse and its finally ready to drop after 3 yrs or so. Wouldnt be surprised if its recycled/has been recycled.

Ayo graff, imagine if he sent you yours and it was the same one he sent me. Wouldnt that be something.
    test
  13. DDDDD

DDDDD AKA ENLISH

oh, and despite my general lack of interest in pretty much anything these days, due to all this dirty laundry fuckery im actually looking forward to hearing this track haha

its a funny old game
    test
  14. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

ok... i re-opened my official facebook... Kyle Conway... haha. i am genuine... i'm one of a kind folks haha... get to know me, i hear my music sucks... but i dont think everyone thinks that... let me know... Tons of content at Studio Seven Six Two on facebook. thanks everyone =]
    test
  15. DJisGOD

DJisGOD New Member

this entire thread made visiting rap music worth while lmao
    test
  16. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

As soon as the guy lit up a Black and Mild he was already fighting an uphill battle from my perspective.

Why do rappers, rap fans, or other people involved in rap feel the need to immediately light something up once they go on camera? Or break up weed? Or roll up a blunt?...okay I get it, you're cool. You smoke weed and or tobacco, lol...fuckin dorks. I do both, but no need to publicize the shit, what are we 14?

I remember I had a "friend" in highschool who would ALWAYS light up a cigarette before we entered a party, obviously to look cool. In turn I would ALWAYS make fun of him upon entering the party for doing so...all these years later, and I still don't know why anyone thought it was a good idea to hang out with that kid.
    test
  17. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

LMFAO @ "unfortunate haircut"
    test
  18. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Hell Razah is trustable,sent verses to sweden and shit
    test
  19. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Moka Only sent me back the finished track literally 3 hours after the paypal was completed.

Real Deal is probably re-writing his 3rd verse right now in light of this thread. lol
    test
  20. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

if this isnt HOS worthy what is
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.