The Rundown Interview: 1/2 Of Island

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Mud.Crumb, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mud.Crumb

Mud.Crumb Apollo Child! 1986.

The Journalist
    After a few weeks of laziness and all that other enjoyable shit, The Journalist is back in this motherfucker. This week, we have one of the biggest names and biggest cats in the Rapmusic Battle League, Island. This kid was was moving everybody out the spotlight: Me, Shock, Serge, etc. when he started to shine in the Top 30 early on. Now, he’s a one man powerhouse destroying niccas with an exceptional record of 12-1.For the niccas not in the RBL loop, or those cats who aren’t really ill enough to know who’s who, tell them who you are..and what that record is now looking like.

UserNizzle
    It's your friendly neighborhood fat ass, User. The records is, 12-1, with the gay 3-way IV decided to toss at me

The Journalist
    Do you think you’ve had an easy path to get where you are, and what you have right now: RBL Gold?

UserNizzle
    I don’t think the PATH was easy, i think beating a lot of you guys was a little easier for me, due to the alias...I mean I’ve tangled with my share of RBL contenders...Entrensical, Tang, You, Dough. It’s just the alias really propels you in the personals category.

The Journalist
    Why would you say that??...Because people don't know who you are?

UserNizzle
    Well they do NOW, but they didn't. The fact that many people KNEW it was an alias, and couldn’t pinpoint who it was exactly.I think THAT propelled the personals, they had nothing to go by.

The Journalist
    A few weeks ago, when you defeated me in the #1 Contendership Match, you were under the eye of the RBL AND RM people. Do you think that was good publicity that niccas were really focused on you and your identity?

UserNizzle
    Of course, but then again ever since I entered the RBL top 30 i started feeling more pressure on people trying to find out who I am...the first to really test me there, was Tang...however, you were the first to be dead on with your guess...and made it hit home with me a little harder

The Journalist
    .....but still lost, lol.

UserNizzle
    Yup, but due to the fact that many people didn’t get that it could possibly be user, or aloe....

The Journalist
    Now, most are really interested to know..but some say that you weren’t just User, but Aloe was also the other half to Island. Is this true? If not, why would niccas say that?

UserNizzle
    Oh, it’s true. It’s been me AND Aloe from the very start. I handled the early battles on my own

The Journalist
    Why would you two do such a thing?
    UserNizzle
    LOL, mostly cuz we didn’t like the comp level in the RBL, and wanted people to up their game, maybe draw more attention. Aloe and me originally were sitting there talking about DreX and how he sparked the last bit of comp before the RBL died

The Journalist
    I know who Drex is, but inform the sepctators who are new to the RBL.

UserNizzle
    Aha...sure....Drex = Aloe, Fracture, Epimetheus, Sco Babbage and some supporting cast

The Journalist
    Can me and you team up to make another Island?..We wouldn't be in the dark about it, I'd call us...Mud.Fat. What do you think?..

UserNizzle
    Ahahahaha....Actually there's other aliases in the works. We'd look like we were copying, man, lol.

The Journalist
    Moving on...What do you have to say about your NEARLY REAL loss to Hybrid Angel? How’d that happen? Do you think you underestimated that kid?

UserNizzle
    Yea...I truly underestimated Hybrid...hybrid surprised the fuck outta me, but like i said earlier...it was all in the plans with island....to make people up their game....what’s surprising is how well he came without boosting up the alias aspect, and overdoing the subject....hybrid is definitely one of the future prospects of the RBL.

The Journalist
    What about your last week win over Aura & Rhymaggedeon, last week? Was it an easy win for you?

UserNizzle
    To be honest I think it was, aura had a previous engagement he attended and that took away from his time to do his verse, and therefore he didn’t produce anything close to what he does every other week...Rhymeageddon tried I think...but I think he had a bit of an easier path than others....then tying with aura, when I don’t think aura tried...just boosted him in peoples eyes. I figured aura would be the biggest challenge I’ve had since Dough, turned out differently

The Journalist
    Speaking of a situation with Aura..IYO, you know about the “Aura..ghostwriting” situation. Do you think he was in the wrong? Could you ever see yourself either ghosting or being ghosted for? Lol...Shit, have you already ghosted for him?

UserNizzle
    First off....its the net....nobody really takes it that serious, those who do are losers. I knew about the aura situation way before it got brought up, cuz aura personally told me about it (due to me being in the tourney as well)....i thought nothing of it....ghostwriting has been a part of everything net-related for so long, that its scary people react the way they do still....personally, I HAVE ghosted for people....many times....and people have ghosted for me in several ways, and forms. Not to worry though, Island is strictly me and aloe. It’s just that sometimes shit comes up that takes precedence over the net....and you don’t have time

The Journalist
    Do you think that takes away from his credibility as a good battler?

UserNizzle
    Not at all...aura is a former champ...this is the one time he's had a ghostwriter...I basically just made fun of him for it, cuz the people take it as some sort of act against congress for him to get someone to write a verse for an ALIAS. Basically what he did is the same as what me and Aloe are doing now.

-m.CRUMB
    test
  2. Mud.Crumb

Mud.Crumb Apollo Child! 1986.

Part Duex..

Continuing…Part Duex:

The Journalist
    What makes you different from the “average” RBL battler like Scales and shit? (LMAO)

UserNizzle
    Scales is average?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh shit..your funny. Ionno what makes me different...I don’t see myself as THAT different...but prolly experience plays a factor.

The Journalist
    Naw fuck that, WHO do YOU think is average in the Top 20?

UserNizzle
    In the top 20?

The Journalist
    Period

UserNizzle
    Heh...well capping it off, would be Monolith

The Journalist
    Nicca, now you KNOWS there's more than that kiddo. Who cares if they're mad...they still can't beat you. They'll get mad, battle, and lose.

UserNizzle
    I’m trying to maintain riders here, dammit, lol but ok. Honest truth: Deadly weapon, Euphemism, DAM, imperial, Afraid Knot……and Komplexx, but that’s just me. We’ll find out this week though, wont we

The Journalist
    Who are you currently feeling in the RBL? If you could change one thing about one of those battlers, what would it be?

UserNizzle
    Top 30 = Ariz, i.Deal, Saliva (creativity alone is outstanding), and aura...all I’m really feeling with them. Bottom 30 is PLAGUED with copycat aliases, but id say the ones I’m feeling the most are Rev 9 (kids fucking genius sometimes) and Post Office, that’s really about it....I dont peep enough battles I guess. I look into what gets on my radar as dope

The Journalist
    Now, you mentioned your opponent, Komm, as average. Do you think he was lucky getting to the Championship?

UserNizzle
    I ain’t egotistical, but you hearing it as real...hype don’t match the skill. I think people must see something in him that I don’t. Honestly, I looked into some old battles and its like “Eh?”.

The Journalist
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOA!!! Uh-Oh..Do you think he was a remote chance of getting the W?

UserNizzle
    I mean there’s always a remote chance, but see I know who he is..I know the alias.

The Journalist
    If you could say anything to that cat, what would you say..concerning your battle?

UserNizzle
    Get your gloves on, truth. He'll get the message.

The Journalist
    Man, it was dope interviewing, but I got to get back to listening to my Big L, so do you have any shout outs, fuck you's?

UserNizzle
    Shout to aura and Rhyme, and my baby Aloe, that’s about it. *WINKS TO REV 9*.
    The Journalist
    There you fucking have it people, an exclusive interview with your very own Louie Anderson, Username. The Journalist..Island..The RBL..Top 30..Exclusive Shit. Man, it don’t matter about the rest of the net..the RBL is where it’s fucking it..all day, every day. We have officially left the motherfucking building.

-m.CRUMB
    test
  3. eye of the tiger

eye of the tiger New Member

=)
    test
  4. Resen

Resen Do i need a title?

tight interview
    test
  5. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

Good interview.

Nizz is a nice guy.
    test
  6. X sample

X sample New Member

that was cool, kept my interest..
    test
  7. Imperial

Imperial Lex

Dopeness, coo interview guys.
    test
  8. micshimmie

micshimmie New Member

Who'd interview User?

ahahaha

You losers.
    test
  9. X sample

X sample New Member

^he has been champ for a while
    =/
    test
  10. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

Resin Luh me
    test
  11. ×DAM×

×DAM× Here To Stop Ya Flow...

UserNizzle
    I’m trying to maintain riders here, dammit, lol but ok. Honest truth: Deadly weapon, Euphemism, DAM, imperial, Afraid Knot……and Komplexx, but that’s just me. We’ll find out this week though, wont we

No fuckin doubt..haha, nice interview
    test
  12. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lmmfao@Mud.Fat

dope interview damnit user u shoulda mentioned me for no apparent reason
    test
  13. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

^lol @ it linking that
    test
  14. ×DAM×

×DAM× Here To Stop Ya Flow...

^^haha@ the person who clicks it
    test
  15. perma frost

perma frost gay stars suck taint

haha yeah i clicked it too
    your awesome user. cool interview
    test
  16. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

it linked it'self
    test
  17. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

test
  18. S-M-O-K-E

S-M-O-K-E DUH DUH DUH DUH!

lol @ the average list.. you named some of the better people.
    test
  19. MiStA aRsOnIsT

MiStA aRsOnIsT New Member

User is ur real name kevin n do u work at kroger off west broad?
    test
  20. Roy Jonez

Roy Jonez 100% Sucka-Free

<--scales

its funny how scales name pops up in 2 outta 3 interviews....lol.....more hate i see....I love you net haters....ha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.