The RSTL Tribune: Issue #2, Week 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

[​IMG]
    The RSTL Tribune: Issue #2, Week 7

CONTENTS

I. Introduction
    II. The I Need A Drink Award
    III. The Funniest Poster Award
    IV. The I Need Rehabilitation Award
    V. The I Desperately Need A Ghostwriter Award
    VI. Q’s Championship Review
    VII. Got Life’s Breakdowns
    VIII. The Five Fan Favorites
    IX. Q’s Top 3 Verses
    X. Beauty of the Week
    XI. The Cover Story
    XII. Headliners
    XIII. The Official Rankings
    XIV. Q’s Predictions
    XV. Q’s Top 5 Competitors
    XVI. Jook’s Corner
    XVII. Conclusion

FEATURES

The I Need A Drink Award | II
    Some faggots just can’t seem to take a joke. I thought I’d take time out of my life to acknowledge the utter stupidity of a particular participant in the league. Hopefully he will realize that I have absolutely nothing against him. I just didn’t like the way he responded to what was clearly a joke.

The I Desperately Need A Ghost Writer Award | V
    We all know that there is that one person in this league that just does not seem to belong. I’m not trying to single you out homie, as I’ve said before that I respect everybody as a writer and as a person. Plus you and I go back to when I was BONKERZ. But still, you are honestly the wackest person in the league as of now.

The Cover Story | XI
    Where do we draw the line between creative and far fetched? When does a writer take his creativeness too far for credit? An argument waiting to happen, but I’ll let the participants of the league decide.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

I | INTRODUCTION

Happy Two Month Anniversary! We’ve made it! Now on with the magazine.

To begin, I was highly disappointed with the amount of no shows this past week. All emcees were given ample time to write with a league-wide one day extension, and yet we still had people whining about extensions, ending in a total of only four completed battles. Please, please make a note of the due date, which is Thursday, and please make time to either write or sign out.

I was defending my championship belt, with little to no time, and still posted a rushed verse. There is no excuse. A good writer can produce a solid verse in at least thirty minutes on any given day. Now it may lack in creativity or flow, but at least you showed. We should all strive to be the best we can be, in any area of our lives, including the internet. I don't necessarily take this seriously, as I’m sure you guys would argue that you don't either, but I do take my word seriously and I have given my word that I will moderate this league. I have also given my word that I will post a verse each week that I have been signed in.

Of course problems arise and things happen, and we all understand that. But I would just like to encourage you to at least try. Do not show up to your battle and hour before it's due and say that you're just now reading this and that you forgot about it and you're drunk and you need an extension, or anything of the sort. We are all grown men, and we are all responsible for handling our priorities.

With that said, I appreciate the effort of the participants, even those that haven't shone consistently. But I would like to especially thank those [like Got Life, LokStok, & Baron Mynd] who have consistently posted verses and voted on battles. I apologize if you feel you deserve recognition and I have not mentioned your name, but you know who you are. It is a pleasure moderating a league of dedicated participants. Please, ensure that it stays that way.

At this time, I would like to extend a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way I write my magazines, or to those who may disagree with my views or the way I express my opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help out and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email me at usadesigns1@gmail.com. I am always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

II | THE I NEED A DRINK AWARD

Wow, I find it ironic how someone who does not even show for a battle actually finds the time to still arouse beef in this league. Faggot is obviously a derogatory term towards homosexuals, however it is equally obvious that the term is used loosely to describe other traits as well. Early this past week I replied to a thread in which I referred to Furl as a faggot, but not because of his sexual preference, but simply because he no showed for his battle and I found that extremely lame. I apologize to those homosexuals [Got Life in particular] that I may have offended, but I do not apologize to Furl. We are all grown ass men in a creative writing league, and we should be able to say things to each other without causing a commotion. But this faggot, Furl, decides to take my comment to heart by saying, "Q who you callin a faggot you pussy you shittin your pants about jail and apologizin to ppl on the net, dont diss me for havin shit to do you go write a magazine... pussy." Just for the record, I have been to jail four times in my life, and although I was never scared nor did I ever shit in my pants, I am still ashamed. I do not take pride in going to jail or being unafraid to go to jail. And just as you were a faggot for no showing and saying that you "forgot about this", you are also a faggot for stating that I'm scared to go to jail; or for that matter, anything personal about my life, because you do not know me.

In conclusion, you need a drink, or some sort of sedative to ease your emotions.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

III | THE FUNNIEST POSTER AWARD

This is outside of the RSTL, but he is still a participant and I think the league is in aggrement when I say that LokStok's "Camarac" pictures were hilarious. There is nothing else to say other than thank you for that 1-5 minutes of my life. It was appreciated.

[​IMG]

Link To Thread:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1067559
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

IV | THE I NEED REHABILITATION AWARD

Needless to say, DaAlmightyDolla is addicted to drugs. The only thing that we have yet to determine is his drug of choice. This guy is nuts, and it shows through his writing. I take partial blame in blowing his head up in last week's magazine, but I did not expect such a chain reaction. This past week he has proven to be a drug addict, posting the most nonsensical verse to date, followed by the quote of the week:

test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

V | THE I DESPERATELY NEED A GHOSTWRITER AWARD

How or why he has over forty wins under his belt is beyond me, but this award clearly goes to the one and only, Unavailable [also known as BaySick]. Wow, what a horrendous verse [in my personal opinion]. But honestly, if you focus on minimizing your grammatical/spelling errors and shortening your bars for a smoother flow, you just may be a contender [and i stress the may be]. All in all, you have a very long way to go pal, and I would have paid to see the state of the league when you snatched forty victories.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

VI | Q’S CHAMPIONSHIP REVIEW

Another lackluster championship match, but at least it was better than its predecessor. Nah Son posted early in what appeared to be a well thought out verse from the competitor, however it fell short in mechanics and the plot was reach. Eye-Rime posted at the last minute with a rushed verse that was mechanically better with a better flow for some readers, but the story lacked in the creativity where Nah Son was the strongest. The match ended in nearly a tie, with Nah Son advancing by a vote at the last minute.

Not the best by far, but this battle definitely showed some potential from both competitors. Look for both to impress this week, trying to pick up where they fell short in last week’s match up. Nah Son will be amp to defend his title, and Eye-Rime will be equally as fired up to reclaim his position. Good luck to both this week.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

VII | GOT LIFE’S BREAKDOWNS

Championship Match: 1. Eye-Rime (4-0) vs. 2. Nah Son (3-0)

Some people scream disappointment, while others say this was a good champ match, certainly better then the bullshit put forward the week prior. Nah son’s verse about finding an aborted fetus, raising it, and training it to kill off immigrants along the border was successful in taking down Q. While the concept was rather creative the verse seemed to lack as far as believability and the way it was delivered. Q on the other hand wrote a piece that while rather believable was rather rushed and seemed forced. The abundance of multies continued to overshadow his writing, but Q’s downfall was certainly the ending of his verse. Regardless of which, this was probably the battle of the week.

Contendership Match: 3. TheReturn (3-0) vs. 4. DaAlmightyDolla (5-1)

The contendership match left me rather disappointed; don’t really care how the rest of you felt about it. DAD gave into the pressure of his drug addiction or generally the league’s arguments back and forth about his creativity and his piece started out as an attack on that then transcended into something totally different and the piece completely lost focus. Return did what he does well; he put forth a piece with killer mechanics and good use of multies and a basic subject matter that everyone could relate to. This particular one being about the innocence of the children being what will guide them at the end of the day.

5. SacriFICE (3-1) vs. 6. Furl (2-0)

Sacrifice doesn’t like my breakdowns so I’m ignoring his battle, he can break it down himself.

7. R3DRUM (2-0) vs. 8. Robin Banks! (2-0)

Baron Mynd tried going for verse of the year this year…unfortunately his verse was ridiculously long and would never meet the criteria but beyond that no one really bothered to read the 100 bars or so that he barely fit throughout two posts.

9. Mound 10 (1-0) vs. 10. MrMister (1-0)

Urizen continues to write some really creative pieces, ironically no one continues to read them as his opponents continue to no-show putting him on his hottest streak yet as he now looks to take on Sac in the contender match.

11. vada (1-0) vs. 12. Got Life? (4-2)

In what now appears to be as one of the better matches of the week Vada and Got Life? Both seemed daunted by a lack of effort. Vada put forth a verse with really interesting imagery and concepts although the actual twist or climax of his piece making it another ode to pen type of verse left some readers thrilled and others let down. I continued to let down just about everyone with a continued lack of effort putting together a piece about a hypothetical man/beasts obsession over a young beauty, where matters turn for the worse ending in her death and her head being placed on his mantle piece. The match ended in a tie which continued to leave a trail of dissatisfaction.

13. LokStok (3-1) vs 14. Unavailable (1-1)

LokStok found himself a rather lucky man this week. After realizing his opponent is quite literally the worst writer in the league Lok ran off with an easy piece that suffered from a lack of effort, bad wording, but the piece was enough to hold off Unavailable who wrote some absolutely foul garbage that I couldn’t force myself to read through.

15. Trybz (2-3) vs. 16. Twixn.. (1-3)

In what was expected to be the most boring match of the century Twixn actually no-showed for once. I figure it’s probably due to the discouragement of constantly losing and only picking up W’s by no-show wins, but whichever the case. Trybz posted his rendition of spoken word, something that would certainly move a crowd at your local middle school grades 6 thru 7, but beyond that the subject matter was weak and never really tied into with any depth or emotion hence leaving some decent ideas kind of just sitting there airing themselves out.

17. RICO (0-1) vs. 18. Alias2 (0-0)

This match was another victim of people not showing up. RICO slipped up and missed the post date and so Alias2 ran away with a win. Not something that would have normally happened as his verse was a rather run of the mill poem that didn’t really hold much weight.

19. Infinite Truth (0-0) vs. 20. 3 Planes (0-0)

Infinite Truth posted what was quite possibly the most amusing callout I’ve seen in recent days telling 3 Planes that his demise was eminent, at the end of the day though, while I did remind IT to post, this was not something he had the time to do. 3 Planes verse went under the radar, but this is definitely not someone that anyone should sleep on. He wrote a rather smooth flowing piece with solid imagery referencing World War I and trench warfare. Definitely looking forward to reading more from 3 Planes.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

VIII | THE FIVE FAN FAVORITES
    These are not necessarily the best verses of the week; neither do they represent the views of the league as a whole. This list is compiled as a result of the responses noticed throughout the week from participants directed at these particular verses.

Five: Eye-Rime

Four: Nah Son

Three: LokStok

Two: Vada

One: TheReturn

test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

IX | Q’S TOP THREE VERSES OF THE WEEK
    These are not necessarily the best verses of the week; neither do they represent the views of the league as a whole. This list is solely dedicated to the opinion of its writer. These are the three verses that I enjoyed to read the most.

Three: Vada

Mechanically, you were near perfect. Some typos here and there, a few grammatical errors, but your flow was consistent throughout. The verse was one of the most entertaining to read this past week, up until you realize that the story is about a pen. A creative twist that could have worked so much better, had you stuck to the script and kept the imagery and personification within the limits of an actual pen. Yet and still, this was a fun read with an overpowering flow that made for a dope drop.

Two: LokStok

Short and sweet. Your flow was steady throughout with a good use of multi-syllable rhyming patterns while still staying relevant to the plot. The whole heaven/hell excerpt could have been better, or you could have done something totally different altogether and added to the overall image of the story. Like, maybe you could have given us more background information on his life as it flashed before his eyes. Nevertheless, this still made for a quick and enjoyable read that felt complete at the end. A job well done, but what an easy match up this was for you. Hopefully you can keep up the good work against tougher competition.

One: TheReturn

Probably the most complete story of them all last week. A good plot with good imagery accompanied by not necessarily a creative concept but a creative way to convey it all tied in with a good ending. As I said in my vote last week, there was no creative plot twist or a cliff hanger, therefore there was no wow factor incorporated into the reading of the verse. But needless to say, it was still a solid story displaying good story telling skills. Keep this up and you just may be our next RSTL Champion.

test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

X | BEAUTY OF THE WEEK

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XI | THE COVER STORY

There is a fine line between creative and far fetched and recently some writers have been walking along the tight rope.

But what exactly defines creativity in this league? What are the attributes that a true creative writer possessess? And where exactly do we draw this line between creativity and outrageous?

Some think of creative writing as producing a story that has never been seen before. Something that has yet to be posted on this site. A plot, or a form/style of writing. Maybe they constructed their bars differently or their flow was out of the normal. Or maybe their plot/concept has never been touched on this particular site, or the entire internet for that matter [however I highly doubt that]. But is this really what creative writing is all about?

We, the Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League, pride ourselves is offering an outlet for creative writers. But week in and week out we get both totally opposite sides of the spectrum. Sometimes we find an overly used concept delivered in a creative way, or a creative concept delivered in an overly used manner. Either or, neither [in my opinion] truly defines a creative writer.

A creative story doesn’t just mean a story that we have never seen. There are plenty stories that have never been posted for good reasons, because they are not worthy of posting. DaAlmightyDolla fell short this week in the creative department in my opinion. I do not classify his verse as creative, but as a cry for attention. A creative writer is someone who continues to defy the norms of the league, yet still producing a complete story. Their mechanics are still present, the flow present, and all other things constant. Yet their script/plot is creatively written, or thought provoking. The story is revealed in a creative manner, meaning that he doesn’t just tell the story but he allows you to feel with the character.

It is when a story is blatantly outrageous, that the creativeness has gone too far; or when a writer fails to pull it all together. Vada is a perfect example, as this past week’s verse was very creative in a sense. His approach to the topic was creative and the concept was creative, but he failed to pull it all together. In the end, the bulk of the story really didn’t add up to the twist. Nah Son is another prime example, conveying seemingly off the wall topics and tying them in together for one verse. However he lacked proper mechanics to make this a classic.

Honestly, there are too many attributes of a true creative writer and unfortunately I don’t have the time to touch on all of them. But my point is this: do not consistently try to fit inside this box of expectations that the participants tend to create. Break the norms, write about something that is unusual, or not worthy of being written about, and make it worthy. Take a dull topic and make it exciting. Find new ways to develop the characters and to reveal the plot to the reader. Let’s all strive to be creative. But a healthy creative, meaning all other things [flow, imagery, mechanics] are still held constant. They may be different, or creatively produced, but never nonexistent.

With that said, I would like to ask for your input. What do you feel defines a creative writer?
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XII | HEADLINERS OF THE WEEK
    Based On Completed Matches

BEST VERSE OVERALL
    TheReturn

WACKEST VERSE OVERALL
    Unavailable
    DaAlmightyDolla

MOST CREATIVE USE OF A PICTURE
    LokStok

MOST CREATIVE USE OF A TOPIC
    Vada or Nah Son

MOST CONTROVERSIAL VERSE
    Got Life?, being that some people thought if flat out sucked and others actually liked it

BEST OVERALL FLOW
    Eye-Rime
    Vada

BEST OVERALL MATCHUP
    Eye-Rime vs. Nah Son

SECOND BEST OVERALL MATCHUP
    Got Life? vs. Vada

BIGGEST UPSET OF THE WEEK
    DaAlmightyDolla’s verse
    The amount of no shows
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XIII | THE OFFICIAL RANKINGS

Championship: 1. Nah Son (4-0) vs. 2. TheReturn (4-0)

Contendership: 3. SacriFICE (4-1) vs. 4. MrMister (2-0)

5. Vada (2-0) vs. 6. LokStok (4-1)

7. Got Life? (5-2) vs. 8. Trybz (3-3)

9. Alias2 (1-0) vs. 10. 3 - Planes (1-0)

11. Eye-Rime (4-1) vs. 12. Mound 10 (1-0)

13. DaAlmightDolla (5-2) vs. 14. Furl (2-1)

15. S. Issue (1-2) vs. 16. Unavailable (1-2)

17. RICO (0-2) vs. 18. Howard Winter.. (0-0)

19. Dic Gets Gully (0-0) vs. 20. rocket (0-0)

21. Lord Drama (0-0) vs. 22. Strike2 (0-0)

23. TeKneeK (0-0) vs. 24. Harris Pilton (0-0) vs. 25. EfGEEsus (0-0)
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XIV | Q’S PREDICTIONS

Championship: 1. Nah Son (4-0) vs. 2. TheReturn (4-0)
    Even

This looks to, again, possibly be the best Championship match that the new RSTL has seen. Both seemingly possess the potential to make this a classic, although both equally possess the attention to disappoint as well. Nah Son will be eager to become the first Champion to defend his title, while TheReturn will be eager for his second belt. I think it will come down to the better story, as both have proven to be good actual story tellers. If Nah Son posts another far fetched plot with weak mechanics, he may meet defeat. I’ll go with TheReturn by a vote.

Contendership: 3. SacriFICE (4-1) vs. 4. MrMister (2-0)
    SacriFICE -1

Wow, another nice match up. SacriFICE has been in the league for five weeks now and has shaken the rust off [if there ever was any], while MrMister has been no showed twice and rather unworthy of being in a contendership match. With that said, I haven't had the pleasure of reading his verses because I no longer read no show verses now that GL has agreed to help me out with breakdowns. But assuming that he's rusty and FICE has had much more practice [although he has been no showed as well], I'll say FICE takes this by at least a vote.

5. Vada (2-0) vs. 6. LokStok (4-1)
    Vada -2

This is potentially a runner up for best match. However I do not see it happening. Hopefully Lok will not post a premature verse this time around, and actually try and produce his best work [to his best ability]. Vada on the other hand will stay mechanically sound while trying to improve his story line, making for a dope verse. This could go either way, but I’m going with Vada because he has more to prove.

7. Got Life? (5-2) vs. 8. Trybz (3-3)
    Got Life? -5

Hmm, Trybz will post something better than Unavailable, making for a decent competitor, while GL will post his usual and pull away with the win, easily. I have to go with Got Life on this one.

9. Alias2 (1-0) vs. 10. 3 - Planes (1-0)
    Even

I know who neither are, however I’ve read Alias2 in the tournament and he has skill. But then again, everyone seems fond of 3-Planes so technically, I am undecided. But I’ll go with 3-Planes on this one, because either Alias2 will no show or have a reason why his verse was rushed.

11. Eye-Rime (4-1) vs. 12. Mound 10 (1-0)
    Mound 10 -1

Hmm, honestly Mound 10 has the advantage, being that if his is a good writer he will simply read the other verse and write something better. This will still be a good match up, and if Mound is honorable, it will be an even better one. But for predictions sake, I’ll go with Mound 10 by a vote, being that he has the upper hand.

13. DaAlmightDolla (5-2) vs. 14. Furl (2-1)
    Furl -1

DaAlmightyDolla is on some crazy tip right now, trying to write the most off the wall scripts ever seen. Last week he fell short with a terrible verse consisting of two equally terrible concepts compiled into one jumbled post. Furl no showed last week, but I still see him writing the better, more complete story of the two, so I’ll go with Furl by at least a vote.

15. S. Issue (1-2) vs. 16. Unavailable (1-2)
    S. Issue -5

Hopefully Un will bounce back and prove to us that he deserved those 45 wins under his belt. However, it is highly doubtful, and I look for [color]S. Issue[/color] to take this one in a landslide.

17. RICO (0-2) vs. 18. Howard Winter.. (0-0)
    Even

I know neither. But RICO is 2-0 and I’ve yet to be impressed by him. Hopefully his competitor is better and makes this a decent match up at least. I’m going with Howard Winter.

19. Dic Gets Gully (0-0) vs. 20. rocket (0-0)
    Dic -2

I don’t know rocket, but it seems that others do. I wasn’t around for almost 3 years and I missed a lot, apparently. Hopefully he is good and this will be another dope match up, but my gut tells me Dic Gets Gully will still win it by at least 2 votes.

21. Lord Drama (0-0) vs. 22. Strike2 (0-0)
    Even

I haven’t seen either post in quite some time. And honestly, I can’t remember ever reading a Strike2 topical. But on the battle boards side, he was mediocre at best, and I’ve heard/remember good things about LD, so I’ll got with Lord Drama in a close one.

23. TeKneeK (0-0) vs. 24. Harris Pilton (0-0) vs. 25. EfGEEsus (0-0)
    Even

If Tek shows, hopefully it will be him. I had originally predicted Harris Pilton because he talks a big game and EfGEEsus is just a corny name altogether. However, both of them look to suck as they’ve already agreed to a line limit [in the story telling league, and 16 lines at that]. I don’t know what to expect from this battle, but I’ve already read Pilton’s verse and was not impressed. I’ll go with Tek, assuming that he shows, by a landslide.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XV | Q’S TOP THREE COMPETITORS FOR WEEK SIX

Three: Eye-Rime, mainly because he just lost the belt by a vote, posting a rushed verse during a hectic week. He claims to have more time on his hands and looks to bounce back and reclaim his rightful position in the ranks.

Two: Vada, because he is on a roll with the readers and seems to be hungry for the title. He also claimed that he would be champion and therefore I look for him to put forth more effort than his opponent, LokStok, who claims to write just for the fun of it. I think Vada will take last weeks criticism and work it into his verse this week, posting a banger against tough competition.

One: Nah Son, because he is coming off a close win by a verse that some voters did not feel. He seemed to be frustrated with the fact that last week’s match was so close, and I assume that his head is inflated and he will write his ass off to beat TheReturn and become the first Champion to defend the title since the rebirth.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XV | J O O K’S CORNER

[​IMG]

The Intro:

What up RSTL'ers? Welcome to the second week of J o o k's Corner. I got some shit to discuss this week. Some good shit, some bad shit, some happy shit, some sad shit. < -- Lol that was a better rhyme scheme than a couple peoples in this league. So anyways enough of the bullshit, lets get started.

The Championship

Eye-Rime vs. Nah Son. Contrary to popular belief, I think that this was one of the best matches of the week. Hands down one of the best champ matches since the league has started back up. To you people who don't think, fuck off. Nah posted first, and that shit was nice. I mean it was a little too much going on at one time, in one story, in 60 lines. But his writers voice was there and developed the story without any complications. Eye posted a story that could have very well been true. I mean shit, people get jealous all the time, and I am sure mistakes happen. His mechanics were very well polished. The flow was pretty nice, and at the end of the day this was a fucking slug fest. The battle came down to one fucking vote. Nah becomes champ.

Which leads me to my NEXT segment.

LOOK CLOSELY: VOTING ON THE CHAMP MATCH

Starting next week, if you don't vote on the champ match, and clearly label the vote champ match, you will LOSE TWO VOTES. This is also goes for the Contendership. It is a requirement to vote on both those two matches. So vote, so that we can have a true champ that represents the leagues views.

Got Life? bullshitting about being able to write?

So Got Life? my nigga and all. But I am starting to think that the one verse he posted to win the champ match against Vern and Lok, was actually ghost written. My argument is that he wrote 7 verses. 6 were not so good. 1 was good. He claims that he only writes when he has competition. But in theory he has two losses. So were those not competition, but beat him? If so how is that not competition? Got Life? what's good? I am waiting for you to write in a way that justifies the shit you talk.

Cockiness in the league is fucking kill me.

I feel like you motherfuckers are scared to give props. Stop projecting your insecurities in this fucking league. Everybody uses the word "cool, nice, decent, solid, etc." I am pissed the fuck off. You bitches need to tell a dude if he wrote an ill piece. Especially you wack bitches that are OVER CRITIQUING. If you can't write a better piece, don't call a piece decent. What the fuck are you comparing it to, if not yourself? If somebody writes an ILL ass piece give the nigga props. You are guys are fucking to scared of yourself. You feel inadequate so you over critique other people to feel better about yourselves.

My top two picks for verses of the week

I will pick two verses every week, to be J o o k's pick of the week; and also runner up. This is just to give more light to writers, on top of what Q picks. Some weeks we may have the same people, some weeks we may not. With that said.

J o o k's Verse of the week: Nah Son

Runner up: TheReturn

In conclusion:

Happy two month anniversary yall. Shouts to Q, for putting in work and helping me hold this shit down. Shouts to yall too, yall make this league possible. People like LOK and GOT, and TRYBZ, and everybody who've been signed in and been with us since the beginning.

Peace and Good will, this is J o o k signing out.

test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

XVII | CONCLUSION

I was somewhat disappointed and unmotivated for writing this magazine. However, Jook private messaged me noting that it was our 2 Month Anniversary and therefore I found a reason to write this mag. Still, the no shows need to decrease tremendously in order for this league to remain as a place for enjoyment. But the world will never be perfect and neither will the league. As our growth rate increases, so will the number of completed battles.

With that said, I thank those who showed up last week. Happy 2nd Month Anniversary RSTL’ers!

test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Props, I'd like to write something weekly but I don't know anything else to add to all this lol. Like I said though, you ever want me to do a section just drop me a PM.
    test
  20. Alias2

Alias2 rumbrave.

''because either Alias2 will no show or have a reason why his verse was rushed.''

i'm not got life? eh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.