The RSTL TOURNAMENT MATCHUPS in 64!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TeKneeK, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

I have love for camber too.. Kinda like this ---> jism *plays with nipples*..

Good looks Talent...

& BWHAHAHAHAHA @ Enferno.. Fuckin doushe.. U were pissin ur pants against Talent, admit it homes.. What the hell do u do in ur life that doesnt allow u to take 30 mins to write a verse? Even if ur THAT busy, u shouldnt have signed up in the first place.. But since u DID sign up, u shouldnt have even asked anyone to ghostwrite for u.. And since u didnt have time, bein a man wouldve notified the mods about the unfortunate occasion and admitted that u wouldnt have time to make it rather than make a lie and try to cover ur name.. Whatever the situation may have been, u fucked urself over.. So fuck out, and stay out..
    test
  2. MC ENFERNO

MC ENFERNO I love Mary jane

Yeah dawg I completely feel what you saying art and I wont even argue with you cause I seen what you have done in the league and I have respect for you.

But what I am saying is. when I write a verse and try to win. It does not take me 30 mins. It takes me a couple of hours cause I put alot of thought in my shit.

And the only reason I am really mad is becuase I stayted up to like 5 writing a verse and they wont even let me compete cause I messed up.

And there alot of people in this league and on this site who have either ghostwritten or had a ghostwriter and no body disqualifies or rats on them.

But me I ask two people and I have never even done it or had somebody do it for me but I get disqualified. tha is straight bullshit.

But alsoi Art I will just like to say yeah I am outta of the tourney and it looks like Tek wont let me back in.

But this is directly to Tek I hope that does mean I am outta of the RSTL.
    test
  3. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

what's done is done.
    no need to get emo about it

peace
    test
  4. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

I feel u Enferno and I respect ur comments towards me.. Unfortunately, I dunno if theres any actions that could be taken at this time.. If Tek is holdin to his decision, then theres not much anyone can do.. Sorry brother, piece 1 stay up
    test
  5. MC ENFERNO

MC ENFERNO I love Mary jane

Yeah I know that dawg. I am just trying to say i hope I can still be in the rstl after the tourney is over.

And at first I was afraid of the Talent. Cause he wrote a nice verse. But now that I think about it the shit I wrote would have got him
    test
  6. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

just a little adivice, but you should judge your own work and think that others will judge it the same.
    no one should
    because a writer always either absolutly loves or absolutly hates their work, depending on the amount of heart they put into it.

and MC Enferno really should be allowed to stay
    like i said, what's done is done, but you have to look past it
    test
  7. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

The name is mine again.

Tek, goodbye. Your tourney hopes end real soon.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.