The RSTL Topics!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TeKneeK, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

The topics suck or been used already-- so I took the time to make up my own... take it... or leave it with a loss sucka!

1. Your at the edge of a bridge and ur holding a 25 lb. cinder block tied around ur ankle. u see the painful memory of walkin in seeing ur wife with another man in bed. u feel ur life is over. whats going through ur head as ur standing on the bridge. do u drop the cinder block? Expand.

2. You sit in a table seated with 4 of your friends one night... on the table you see a gun with 5 glasses of whiskey. All eyes are on you... to make a decision.... will you kill someone to initiate yourself into their gang? -- Tell what happened.

3. All was quiet... not a sound was heard... but the wind blowing across your hair... the breeze flowing thru. The body was there... in the middle of the street dead as it laid... and the storekeeper, the bum... the mom and her children... the newspaper man... the biker... the two teens with the basketball and the entire block can only stand there... and stare at you... as you stood there... beside the body... all eyes locked on you....

what had happened and what did u do?

4. Consumed with a bottle of vodka... you sit in your motor home staring at a photo of you and your ex-girl that you loved so much... that died from an accident that was NOT your fault.. yet you cry and you hug the portrait as if you don't wanna live no more.... cus you blamed yourself. --- Explain your thoughts and feelings (ala the beginning of LETHAL WEAPON)

5. You're best friend is clutching for life dying as you lay beside him on a street corner frantic and screaming for help. The onlookers and spectators can only stare at your friend as you scream at them in anger and in urgency to call 911 ---- only to find... nobody is doing anything but standing there horrified... you get up and you scream CALL 911!!!! SOMEONE!!!!! ---- Youre in tears panicking for your friend to holdon... and you start crying your eyes out talking to him...

what did you say to him in your emotional distress?

6. It is 11:32pm.. and you walk across a pier in the night.. the moon is glistening just above the waters in the distance... and you sit at the end of the pier on the edge... with your feet wading in the water.... you sit there... alone.... looking at your feet... then out into the moonlight.... thinking.... of....

who???? - Narrate your thoughts or a story as you sit there.

7. Loud Records is holding a contest for who can ghostwrite a song so simillar and so alike the Wutang Clan -- that the winner of the best song would get to use it for TRIUMPH II on the Wu's next album... you compete and you pick your 3 most favorite WU members.... who are the 3 members and write TRIUMPH 2 ghostwriting those 3 artists in a writing style that would best fit these guys.

8. Write a SERIOUS but very sexy, sensuous story of you and your girl making love.

9. A sudden stinging thrust lunges your right ribcage... as you gasp and gaze at your friends at a party... and you clutch your right side.... discovering you been shot... and as you began to fall ... just before you hit the floor... your entire life flashes before your eyes... and you see your friends running for you as you begin to fall....... what did you flashback to before you hit the ground... dead.

10. It's 6am in the morning and you walk across the train tracks to catch the early morning ride at the train station. You sit aside a bench bundled up with your beanie, hooded sweater, gloves, and a nice hot cup of hot chocolate listening to NAS on your walkman. You look across the horizon to see the early sun slowly rising as the cold chills still shiver where you sit. You sit to gaze at the morning light... momentarily... u look around... ur hood... the cold brick buildings... the melting snow watering away.... the distant rumblings of a train moving on... and the white steamy smokes from a factory chimney not too far away.... --- describe your life in relations to your environment.
    test
  2. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

i could KILL the Wu Tang shit with Meth, GZA and Raekwon, but i have a feeling that i would get less votes if i did that, so i will tell a story like normal.
    test
  3. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

oh, and Tek, there are some dope ass topics in here
    thank you.
    test
  4. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

no thank you maan... appreciated for comments.
    test
  5. Dr.Cause

Dr.Cause Peep The Sig

1st ones not bad pretty decent topic
    2nd is eh
    but the 3rd one is actully pretty tight
    test
  6. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

i am leaving for Washington today, and will be gone till Friday, so i quickly typed up a verse for this week.
    can someone put it in my thread when they go up, i'm facing stony.
    not much, i know.

6. It is 11:32pm.. and you walk across a pier in the night.. the moon is glistening just above the waters in the distance... and you sit at the end of the pier on the edge... with your feet wading in the water.... you sit there... alone.... looking at your feet... then out into the moonlight.... thinking.... of....

who???? - Narrate your thoughts or a story as you sit there.

skipping a pebble cross the water, caught a ripple in the surface
    can't help but think how it's the simple shit thats worthless
    yet priceless, my mind just lingers in your memory
    ahead of me, the future, but without you, shits unsettling
    grasp an epogy, a portrait of your long lost soul
    a cast iron relationship that these songs unmold
    i've hung tolls, i've shed tears, spent years, fast world
    my mind is in the past as my head starts drifting backward
    and lands on the pier wood, with a gaze up at the stars
    light a spliff in your honor, but pain is always hard
    to eliminate, see you were my boy, the top dog
    a true friend to the end, but in the end was all lost
    i was buried in my memories, shootin hoops in 8th grade
    you, sturdiest of friends to me, truth all you gave
    and i played, and i ran with vile kids, you weren't phazed
    you watched me from the beginning, yet never a hurt face
    you see, you didn't have use word to unfurl a new world
    if my whole life was in a clam shell, then you were the pearl
    damn homie - i loved you, a true love beyond measure
    always glad to see you run free and unfettered
    its a relationship i took never for granted, i amped it
    let all the world know we were running around, shit was classic
    so of course, to watch you die, i was tramatized
    to see you struggle on the operating table, watched with somber eyes
    it hurts me to see you hurt, i'd plead and jerk
    but you were a goner, no longer able to scheme with mirth
    mom says one day i'll find a new friend, once the shock left, soon
    but damn it Snuffles, i can't imagine a better dog, then you
    test
  7. stony

stony ladies sit on grampas lap

ill post that for ya...imma be in that thread anyway...
    test
  8. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

7. Loud Records is holding a contest for who can ghostwrite a song so simillar and so alike the Wutang Clan -- that the winner of the best song would get to use it for TRIUMPH II on the Wu's next album... you compete and you pick your 3 most favorite WU members.... who are the 3 members and write TRIUMPH 2 ghostwriting those 3 artists in a writing style that would best fit these guys.

I was just freestyling to this beat the other day, imitating their flows, zoning out. But damn...I really don't know if I should change up my style for the championship match...

8 and 10 are dope too.
    test
  9. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

test
  10. Axcent

Axcent You've all heard of me

last one is ill..enough said
    test
  11. LeeHarveyOswald

LeeHarveyOswald I Rape Children

5. You're best friend is clutching for life dying as you lay beside him on a street corner frantic and screaming for help. The onlookers and spectators can only stare at your friend as you scream at them in anger and in urgency to call 911 ---- only to find... nobody is doing anything but standing there horrified... you get up and you scream CALL 911!!!! SOMEONE!!!!! ---- Youre in tears panicking for your friend to holdon... and you start crying your eyes out talking to him...

what did you say to him in your emotional distress?

good god im lovin this
    test
  12. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

topics are aight....

but they'r all so similar, so uniform, so predictable, nothing original.....

thats my only complaint
    test
  13. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Good topics...

The last one described my mornings last winter going ot work on the train perfectly...sans snow.
    test
  14. Reason_

Reason_ It's My fault

not bad... topics are looking pretty good... cept I still think my topic (2 sides of a story) was dope and original .. but whatever
    test
  15. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

damn u tek...

your trying to setup I Vizzle...

It wont work!
    test
  16. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

sorry i just wasn't feelin em...
    they was practically stories in themselves...
    really takes away from people comin up with their own spins to shit...when they got a book for their topic...just my opinion...
    i mean they weren't bad i just like shorter topics where it leaves more room to expand with your own story...

1ne
    test
  17. wrongmakeswrite

wrongmakeswrite the streak wont end.

^ i feel you.. although i think i can rip one.
    test
  18. DahLohner

DahLohner Straight Up Un-Holy

Don't homie..Trust me.

DON't DO IT.

Voters HATE it.

IMOUT
    test
  19. Feign

Feign Now What?

good job on the topics. i'm lookin forward to this
    test
  20. bigKEN

bigKEN Hoosier Daddy??

I'm thinkin I might tackle a couple topics this week.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.