The RSTL Topics - 9/13!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TeKneeK, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

1 Talent
    you are a shrink who has been seeing a patient for years...they are clinically depressed, and have taken everything possible...now they feel like it is time to end it all...what do you do?

2 CK
    you lay cut up, barely coherent and naked inside a dumpster. What are you thinking, how did you get there. Explain.

3 Atheist
    You open your eyes, but it's pitch black. You try to move your arm and legs to stand up but you can't. You are trapped inside a container that only allows you enough breathing air. Suddenly, you feel a cold shiver slowly run down your spine, and you feel the cold air upon your face, as if someone is breathing on you. You are not alone in there..

4 Atheist
    You're alone in your house, because your mother and father have gone out, and left you in charge. You are watching music on the TV, when the door rings. You answer it, but there's no one there. Slightly angered, you just disregard it and think that it was those little 8 year old bastards knocking your door and running off to annoy you. But, the door rings again, this time, you open it and there is a box on your doorstep. You ppick it up and bring it inside. You set it on the table and open it, but it is empty. Suddenly, the door slams behind you, and the curtains close shut. The portrait photograph of you on the wall falls to the floor and shatters and behind it says your name> iT'S WRITTEN IN BLOOD..

eXPAND.

5 Insanity
    If I ruled the world… imagine that

6 Insanity
    On the eve of your wedding night you come home to find… you’re best friend and your fiancée both naked, dead… in each others’ arms. WTF happened and tell your thoughts.

7 Insanity
    Everyday in life you see the world get grayer and grayer. All these images combine to sit and dwell in your mind. Tell about your slow, painful trip to the brink of insanity… and if you ever make it back.

8 Insanity
    You’re being pursued by the police for a murder you did not commit. Who was the real killer? Why have you been framed? Who got killed? How do you avoid capture AND manage to clear your name from wrong-doing??

9 Cigma
    If you had an oppotunity to talk to the entire world with their undivided attention - one speech - what would you say?

10 Kon$piracy
    you have just jumped off a skyscraper and you are plummeting towards the ground... what's going through your head?

11 Tha Talent
    you were at the club last night. you had met some fine women interested in you. but you couldn't keep your eyes off one. you didn't work up the nerve to talk to her, but you are in love. now this morning, you wake up thinking about her, open up your front door to grab your newspaper, and notice that same girl, six houses down from you, doing the same thing you are. its your chance big guy.

12 Tha Talent
    you are the son of the son of sam. describe what your life is like, knowing your daddy was one of the greatest serial killers of all time.

13 Prophetional
    as the reverend/minister of a bad neighborhood church... describe your life and daily events... what you see, go through, put up with, etc...

14 Strike2
    a version of "drunk by myself" by Nas

15 Formal Logic
    - You wake up one morning, and to your surprise your penis can talk.

Expand

16 The Unorthodox
    explain life as the first black president..

17 Atheist
    You are in the army, and you are given an order that you don't want to do.. Tell us what the order is, and what happens.

18 Atheist
    Write a story on whatever you want that involves the line...

"The air was suffocated with snow, as white sheets split the sky".

19 TeKneeK
    In a critical moment in war... when the captain directs you to be the last hope of all to do your task for mankind... thoughts race through your head rooting back from your birth.. your hard life growing up... the friends u befriended and left... the girl you left behind... everything..... and you feel the adrenaline but u stand there... reflecting..... and u salute the captain... "YES SIR".

You walk to do your deed for the world... all eyes are on you.... what goes in ur mind, heart?

20 TeKneeK (TRUE STORY TOPIC)
    You write a letter of friendship, comfort (to a friend... a girl) who's found out her older sister has cancer and you wanna write this letter to her to ease her sadness and hardships she's going through in her head..

What do you write to her to show your friendship and love to your friend?
    test
  2. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

A few of mine up there, dope.
    test
  3. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

9 Cigma
    If you had an oppotunity to talk to the entire world with their undivided attention - one speech - what would you say?

fucking ill, fucking ill.
    test
  4. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

hhmmm...gonna be hard to choose a topic..
    test
  5. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

pretty much defines "open"
    test
  6. Den-S

Den-S .:.The Chosen One.:.

dope topics...nice
    test
  7. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

im feelin one real well
    test
  8. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

Oh, no you didn't. This is pretty much the equivalent of saying,
    "Richard's imagination, go wild."

oh...I have an idea, this is going to be vicious
    test
  9. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

*kills Atheist*
    test
  10. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

I thought he was going to use it against me in our battle? lol.

*Kills Talent*
    test
  11. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

i see a few old topics but overall their pretty nice this week...
    test
  12. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

he's facing both of us

i'm using that topic for both verses
    i'm sure a couple people will

its so damn open
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.