[-THE RSTL MAGAZINE-] (Week 3)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

damn man, being in the work i'm in here, i come across a lot of statistics.

you guys have a lot of paki vs indian gang fights that lead to murders.

when i read that i was like huh?
    test
  2. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

tbh Jook .. calling an indian a paki when you're not indian yourself is the same as a white guy calling a black person a nigguh .. it's just not the done thing and considered racist ..

we've had a major influx of imigrants in this country .. ranging from indians and iraqis to turks and polish .. and they bring with them their own personal racisms of each other .. then have to put up with the English/White odjection to their stay here and the racism involved ..

although a big player on the world stage .. the UK and more centrally England is a small country in size .. and with such influxes as we've had to cope with .. whether legal or otherwise .. those non-British people living here are going to see each other ..

around 3-4 years ago we had big problems with the Samalians bringing their own beefs with other races that had also fled to this country ..

it's a sorry state of affairs ..

and although I'm rambling .. the thing that bugs me about it all .. is that they come to live in this country for numerous reasons .. but mostly cos the way of life is better .. along with a benefit system that is easy to abuse .. and although I respect their roots and beliefs even if I disagree with them .. it's something else when these muslims and indians practice some fucked up cultural acceptances of their country in a country that clearly states is against the law ..

if you're lost with that .. I'm referring to 'ritual murder' .. when a family believe their child has become too westernised or decide to date/marry a white English (or other race) person .. and for these things .. their family will kill them ..

if you don't like or agree or appreciate western culture .. don't fucking move to a western country!
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

you totally misread me bro, let me rephrase indian vs paki.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

nm i see what you're saying.

yeah england is small but powerful just like japan
    test
  5. LokStok

lmao .. reversing the vs. doesn't change the fact that in this country .. the word paki is on the same level as "the N word" .. i.e. it would be a blanked out word cos of the racist use of it ..

oh .. you clicked on to what I meant then ..
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

You want to see someone get angry go to Israel and call a Jew an Arab.
    test
  7. LokStok

I'd rather keep my head thanks GL? ..
    test
  8. Got Life?

oh c'mon...Jews are harmless...
    test
  9. LokStok

those curly sideburns freak me out .. lol

I've watched a few documentaries on the Isreal vs Palestine stuff .. and from that alone I know Jews aren't harmless ..
    test
  10. Got Life?

Palestine isn't a real nation...it's something created...there was never such a thing as a palestinian...and so what if Jews escalate rock throwing to driving over Arabs with tanks...sometimes you have to make an example.
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

gotlife think about what you said. if that's the case america isn't real or anyother place. lol man all nations are created, some just newer than others. or did I misunderstand?
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yall are trippin in here

life, did you see my alamo break down?
    test
  13. Got Life?

ain't no one care about the alamo's breakdown...i was just simply nit picking...cause that's what I do...if he hadn't signed right out i'd say cool...since he just dipped...fuck him...lol...

and Jook, that's not on the same plane...the US was discovered, colonies settled, the land stolen from natives and eventually brought together...

Palestine was just "hey we're british, lets call this part of Israel Palestine" and that happened not to long ago to boot.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what is tbh?
    test
  15. Got Life?

to be honest?
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^ you did the same think dipshit
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that sounds accurate, i guess

im still catchin on to this new internet lingo, i havent been on aim in ages
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

difference is... i can bump em right back down
    test
  19. Got Life?

I did it to prove a point...

and it's not aim lingo...

i'm just making an assumption...
    test
  20. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

Ok, i stopped reading after page 4, so maybe I missed something but.....

MCQ, relax man. You're doing a fucking fine job lol. You know you are. You probably aren't ever going to get those words out of Got Life, so stop reacting to what he says like it should matter to you. It's just his opinion. I think dude is cool, but he knows his role, and it's to piss people off. But you're a mod, and head mod at that, so you gotta stay above the fray man. That's what I always did; always worked for me.

One other thing....Jook, to say Sacrifice is decent because you KO'd him, just makes you seem decent. Get your logic straight brother lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.