the rm comic thread, post in here with your photo/picture to be included ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

Yea - I can't draw.
    test
  2. Pyrōsuke Aizen

Pyrōsuke Aizen Kyōka Suigetsu

Seemed to me like it was more a complete lack of direction, story/plot, characters and profiles( for any 'artist' to work off from) than not having anyone to draw. much more.

I didn't really like any of the ideas mentioned in this thread(and really, we need the writers to be people without an ego, cuz otherwise, like dex, I'd want it to be about me, me and me), but I won't be picky about it anymore...seeing as how shallow the creative pool has been. I was under the impression that you already had something planned out or at least had a good idea of what you wanted to write about.

I don't remember who the other sketchers were, ja/twamp i believe...lol, but if they or anyone else can lend a hand creating the characters (from what you guys provide), then I can clean up anything they submit.

No.
    test
  3. Q 2 I N 2 Y

Q 2 I N 2 Y Judah's son.

man if this was real life .. this shhh would be already in production

its jus harder to do online via messageboard or aim... u need that live feedback type of setting.. vibin, etc.
    test
  4. Pyrōsuke Aizen

Plus everyone is a non-committal procrastinator, myself included.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

instead of making it all fucking intricate y dont yawl just drop a rough draft or a rough final version that way you can create energy and motivate you fuckheads to actually deliver on the next one? shit !
    test
  6. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

I got you if you want me to help with plot/character development.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, when i said rm comic strip, i pictured a simple drawing of verb surfing the net - reading a post, and replying. but in his head he has something totally different conjured, to what he ends up posting. and in the end, we find out verb is actually a genius putting on this stupid act, just so he can relate to the stupid masses.

i was just here to spark up the idea, i had no ideas of sketches that would've been put forth. but i was on the same pages as langford, in that we were going to make it a cyanide and happiness style. but then dex wanted to take over the world, and dolla wanted temp raped and then we figured nobody was going to draw.

i say we leave the creativity aspect (scripts, storylines) of the comic to the most humorous, yet neutral posters in here - langford, koss and memento.

the three would do a damn good job, with drugs helping out with the character developments.

i will discuss this with pyro, and figure out the direction.

if nothing comes out of it, HOS this shameful shit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. Pyrōsuke Aizen

Lmao...This is what I was hoping for. It could even be a side project. Except, instead of him doing so on purpose, I think it would be better if it were something that got lost in translation...loose wiring. Where he has all these intricate and complex ideas, thoughts and beliefs, but when he tries getting them out to the internetz, shit goes awry and what he types has nothing to do with what he has thinking. It would get old quick, but it would be funny for a couple strips.

yeah.

I mean, it doesn't have to be just one thing either. but for now, baby steps. I know drugs said all he does is epics, but that could still be worked on while other smaller/simpler comic strips were done in the meantime.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lolol.

i'm pretty sure verb posted in this thread.

i'll skim through it later today, and create a thread with those posters who are worth putting into a comic.

should see a thread either today or tomorrow ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I've never been much of a team player.

If I were to contribute with something i'd have to be the one steering/final call on everything.

This just doesn't seem worth the effort.
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i read langford's exercise thread.

pyro wants his swimming lessons/gym lessons included in the comic.

this will be success ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.