The reason niggas stay breaking girls hearts

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Milesg2g, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milesg2g

Milesg2g The Wavvy Ness Sage

is because girls stay leading niggas on lol.

Honestly, too many girls get a kick out of playing with niggas heads, so when they get a chance to do the same it hurts. Laws of nature lol
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so this is THE ONLY reason?

all other reasons have been eliminated scientifically and the only one confirmed was this?

for some reason, im not buyin it.
    test
  3. Milesg2g

It's Karma
    test
  4. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

who cares...? Im just bein real

I wouldn't purposely break a females heart, but a female hurtin me doesn't even cross my mind

Unbreakable heart here
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i see, this sounds like a personal problem

how does this make you feel?
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

It's not a law of nature, more like people being too immature.

Edit; Welcome to RM!
    test
  7. Milesg2g

lol I mean, even if it were a personal problem, I've found it to be true lol

I've witnessed it more than I've ever experienced it lol
    test
  8. x calibur

x calibur

relationships are almost never simple.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I would say it's because women (almost by default) have romanticized what a relationship is to the point of what they expect out of a relationship (or any interactions with men in general) just have no connection to the reality of who/what we are.

I made this case yesterday when I saw the quote "All a girl wants is for one guy to prove they're not all the same" for the millionth time. This horseshit annoys me to no end, and is symptomatic of why women misread men and eventually get their heart ripped out. If they accepted us for what we actually ARE they wouldn't get so royally fucked over.
    test
  10. Caiden Clack

Caiden Clack rapper/producer

It's a never ending cycle. Usually once someone gets their heart broke, they give up and start not caring in relationships. people just gotta move on and find someone better.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well id agree if i didnt know that these things change with age. I remember it when i was in highschool, a few years after, and still it was just a generalization, there was girls who were different than that then too... then it evolved into something else... so you know just be open for change
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Treat a woman like a princess and you will be her servant,but if you treat her like a servant you will be her king.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

or just treat her with respect, and if youre lucky she will be the type to value that trait as much as you do and will do the same in response.

dont settle for less, so if your woman does not value that shit then why are you even with her? just cuz she has a fine ass? but you wanna put up with no respect? for ass? have some dignity and find a woman who has more in common with yourself and youll be much happier
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No,bitches.
    test
  15. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

what do you consider men "actually ARE"?
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

First and foremost and above all else propagators of our seed, genes, DNA. Modern society has attached all kinds of new Frankenstein social arms to this but at our cores we're still searching for sex first.

The idea that women want men to show interest in them as an individual without expressing interest in them sexually as well is absolutely outrageous. But it's something a lot of women ask for.
    test
  17. L u c y

why do women have to accept men for 'what they are' what ever happened to compromise? meet us halfway, no girl with self respect wants to be viewed as a walking punash.
    test
  18. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well, they don't have to, it just makes for more realistic expectations. Even the "nice guy" wants sex, he's just not very efficient at getting it.
    test
  19. L u c y

depressing - even if true. so by your own rationale there is no such thing as a female & male having 'just' a friendship?
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

If the guy is not attracted to the woman then yes. My point is, even if you're strictly platonic with a guy and he doesn't express interest he probably still is silently.

That's not to say "Hey ladies, let men disrespect you", I just want to be clear what our underlying motivation almost always is, and I don't want people under the illusion that some magical man exists that won't think of you in a sexual way if you're attractive. Feel me?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.