The reason nggaz is so skeptical about that online surfin shit is...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

I don't really understand how i get my money from e-gold... they don't send checks, right? I have to spend it on the net? Or what?
    What about stormpay?

I don't wanna start till i get that info....
    test
  2. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

test
  3. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

if these bastards accepted PayPal i'd be extremely happy
    test
  4. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nah, I'm glad they don't accept PayPal. Another autosurfer accepted PayPal and right now they're having payout problems because some fuckers issued chargebacks after they upgraded their accounts, so no one's getting paid until that's fixed.

PayPal is not good for autosurfers
    test
  5. indeks

indeks Godfather

What other autosurfing sites you know of Sho-down?

I came across studio traffic.com... that seems to be something which will work out long-term... Any more decent ones? Be nice to have a few going
    test
  6. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Studio Traffic is the grandaddy of autosurfing, they'll be around for years and years. Check out my site: www.WebsiteSurf.net

I detail it out. I'm a hustla' babyyyyy lol
    test
  7. indeks

indeks Godfather

Yeah I signed up to studio traffic yesturday, just waiting for a bank transfer of $3000.

You making it big on this referral shit then...
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

^ Did you sign up under me at Studio Traffic?
    test
  9. indeks

indeks Godfather

nah, didn't know you knew about then... so your out of luck

but what i meant with that comment about the referrals... well you got your own site in google search engine linking to your referrals, you gonna be able to buy a brick of gold soon.
    test
  10. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea, my websitesurf.net site I made is a Google Page Rank 4, it gets good traffic. I'm working on another site now for 12dp...money's gonna rollllll in lol
    test
  11. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I was jus doin sum number crunchin (lol), and if u do ur upgrades strategically (like sho-down was describin), you can actually put in 18,000 each month, meaning
    you can actually make $7920$ each month...(without refferals)

Sho-Down, check ur e-mail please !
    test
  12. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

yo Sho, give me some more info on this Studi0 Traffic shit

K.M.Hunter@hotmail.com

You have my attention lol...
    test
  13. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

you can only put in 12,000 each month. i dont know wat the hell you talkin about. lol.
    test
  14. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

^well you could put in 18000 if u made ur 1st upgrade on, say the 1st of the month. your 2nd upgrade on the 13th, and your 3rd on the 25th... but yeh i guess you wouldnt be paid 3 times in a month unless u timed it so that ur first payment comes on the 1st couple days of the month. but its basically gonna even out to about 2.5 month because if u do 3 one month, you'll probly be able to do only 2 the next month and vice versa.
    test
  15. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

huh? is that a rule or sumthin? i thought the only rule was 6000 is the maximum amount u can have in at a time, and u can only have 2 upgrades at a time...anyways here how i imagined it
    1st-3000 upgrade
    6st-3000 upgrade
    12th-the one u did on the 1st just expired so u upgrade again
    18th-the one u did on the 6st just expired so u upgrade again
    24th-12 expired, upgrade again
    30th-18th expired so u upgrade again
    so u upgraded 6 times...6 X 3000=18000...
    test
  16. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

the reason why •••••s is passive is because..... 1. politicians NEED yall to vote for them...... Lawyers NEED your clientel.. we DONT need yall to join. so we not all salesman on it. we not tryna sell yall. just inform. and trust ••••• we aint lyin. but if you think so dont do it. but dont start no lying bullshit. cuz i aint gotta lie.

you to lazy to make a couple g's for doing nothing. i aint hurtin for cash but i sure as hell aint about to pass up basically free money. i dont understand what your saying really. you aint rich. neither am i. so by that means you can use the money.

well i dunno im different. to me id rather be doing this than slangin. im always tryna get more money. but thats just me.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

ngga i aint say ya'll was lyin...all i said is that nggaz who talk passively is either lyin...or stretchin the truth...which is a lie in my book

i made this thread so ya'll nggaz can finally open them sewn shut mouths about this shit and tell nggaz whats really goin on....and it looks like its workin.......

all i wanted was some info on the shit....which seemed to be difficult to get from nggaz a few weeks ago...and that made ya'll look suspect......and PLUS u had just started when u was puttin me on...i told u to holla at me when u puttin cash in ya pocket...i wasnt bout to get in some shit and not know nothin about it

i tried one of these surfing things once b4....and the shit aint work for me at all...it was based on gay ass points...and referals and a whole buncha gay shit u had to go thru b4 u actually made some money...forgot what it was called but that shit had me heated cuz i wasted my fuckin time wit em........so thats why i wanted •••••z to go ahead and spill the fuckin beans about this shit........
    test
  18. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

That crack must have you floating in mid air.

24th-12th???? THE MONTH AFTER !
    30th-18th???? THE MONTH AFTER !

12K is the max.
    Basically you just flipin the same 6.
    test
  19. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

what r u talkin about???
    those periods r within the same month
    rnt u allowed 2 upgrades at a time?
    test
  20. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

well i'm not gonna bother puttin big money in this...i know i might be losing out on a money making oppurtunity that's too good to miss but i can't afford to lose any of my "G stacks" right now.

so the $60 i've invested already, which will turn into something like $84, i'll just either keep reinvestin it or donate it to charity
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.