The reason nggaz is so skeptical about that online surfin shit is...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Sho you Forex trading Yet?
    test
  2. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nah, I'm not touching that stuff yet lol..you can lose a lot FAST. I thought about joining a group though and actually learning how to day trade and shit, but I don't have much time for that right now.

Big money to be made though man, I know a few guys that make $300-$400 a day just trading an hour a day.
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i was postin WHY

nggaz is HELLA PASSIVE with the way they talk about the shit...the only mafuckaz that talk passively are LAWYERS and POLITICIANS.........and they BOTH LIE.......

i aint hurtin for cash so i aint that quick to jump on it....maybe when i find 5 minutes to waste i'll jump into the shit....but right about now...i'm really too lazy to be tryin to register to this shit.....
    test
  4. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

test
  5. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

LOL y'all are both complicating it talking about plus this minus that.

It's just.... Your initial Investment x 144%

that simple

ex. 6000 (what you invest) x 1.44 = 8640 (your account, 12 days later)

But fuck! I wanted to upgrade today, but I did my surfing (for yesterday's upgrade) b4 I put more money in. I hadn't read Sho's post yet.
    test
  6. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Basically if I'm correct; through storm pay, the maximum each month you could earn is
    $12,000 In Upgrades x 144% = $17,280

BEING YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY PROFIT= $5280...

$5280- ((6.9%x2)+ (.60cents x 2))=
    $5280-(13.8%+$1.20)=
    =($5260 x .862) - $1.20= $4551.36 - $1.20= 4550.16 in your bank account per month.
    test
  7. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea that's right, I forgot about fees

I use E-Gold so only $0.70 cent fees for me. StormPay takes a chunk out but it may be worth it to some for the safer account and easier to put money in and take money out.
    test
  8. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

But ain't it complicated with the funds in Egold?....I used to have a egold account when someone wanted to purchase a track off me from overseas...dude couldn't use anything else but egold and ebullion....both complicated as fuck...and to get funds inside of the account is even worst....
    I pay the 6.9% anyday unless you could explain differently.
    Because trying to get Gold inside of the account is BS.
    test
  9. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I use a this guy I met on an investment board. I exchanged $1500 with him through PayPal and then exchanged $1000 with a Money Order, his fees are reasonable. I'm gonna use him to OUT-Exchange my E-Gold too, so he'll send me a check or money order.

E-mail me and I'll give you the info to contact him if you want: RockItCEO@aol.com
    test
  10. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

u guys are only making money of the other guys who put money in

its a paramid scam

the end

its working because the net is so b ig there is never a hole of people to throw money into it, but if u r at the bottom the paramid u get fucked
    test
  11. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

damn im confused again lol. dont those 2 statements contradict each other?

maybe im readin it wrong or somethin...

ight...

so...
    You have to upgrade EACH Time u surf, or every 12 surfs?
    why would u upgrade again when u already have a upgrade that doesnt expire untill 11 more days?
    test
  12. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Forget everything that's been said lol

YOU CAN HAVE 2 UPGRADES TOTAL. Say you had $6,000 total to work with and you wanted to upgrade 3k on DAY 1, and the other 3k on DAY 7. This spreads it out so you always have an upgrade going and your always making money.

So say you upgrade $3,000 as one upgrade on DAY 1, well on DAY 7 you would need to upgrade with the other $3,000 BEFORE YOU SURFED FOR THAT DAY. If you already surfed then you'd have to wait until DAY 8 to put the other 3k in

It's just a rule dogg lol, UPGRADE BEFORE YOU SURF, simple as that
    test
  13. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

but you dont have to upgrade right?
    test
  14. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

^if you want to make money you do. an upgrade is basically when you put money in- min. $6 max. $6000 and it goes in increments of $6
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

see by your logic... you are retarded. ive been IN pyramid schemes. so dont try to tell me how one works and what not. cuz ive done them.

listen...

in order for a pyramid scheme to work you MUST have a referral. you dont get paid until you have a referral. then they pay there dues, and then you get a chunk off that, and the person above you gets a chunk off that, and so on up the pyramid... thats why its called a PYRAMID SCHEME.... are you starting to get it?

now for this you DO NOT NEED REFERRALS to get paid. that right there takes away the pyramid scheme. then ontop of that.... you dont get paid off your referrals refferal... hence no pyramid scheme.. and your wrong because even if your the last person to join this site. you still get paid.... so its not people below feed the people uptop. for the simple fact no one is really higher than anyone.

now shut the fuck up. thanks.
    test
  16. chriscash1982

chriscash1982 New Member

SHO-DOWN hit me up about this shit.
    ickemefuna@aol.com

I'm always open to new money making opportunities.
    test
  17. indeks

indeks Godfather

LOL @ you lot using StormPay. That shit is expensive as fuck 6.9% of your money... if you making like 6G's a month thats a lot of your money gone??? Why use that?

I use e-gold, and with the currency exchange I'm with it's 1%
    test
  18. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

yo I just upgraded to $18 and I earned $2.16 for surfing today. when will I make back everything?
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I looked into that...but you have to really know what your doing..... Try options trading...its a little bit eaiser.....
    test
  20. indeks

indeks Godfather

Well think about it... you will make that much money every day untill your upgrades expires, which is 12 days. So you will turn your $18 to 25.92 in 12 days.

But just a warning for yall... a lot of money is going to be made with this for people that started doing this early, like sho-down and premize... but unfortnautely for a lot of you that sign up later, you will lose out. There is no way this is financially possible and to be honest, you're taking gamble.

When the website has the peak amount of funds from new people signing up, they will take everything. However, saying that, I'm gonna sign up now, because I don't think the peak stage is gonna be reached untill a couple of months, so I'll make what I can out of it.

Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.