The reason nggaz is so skeptical about that online surfin shit is...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillieK

WillieK New Member

mos of the time when katz IM me to tell me to sign up fo this or that or do this or taht fo them i usually block them

problem solved
    test
  2. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea, you can do whatever you want with the money...withdraw some of it, put the rest back in, put all of it back in, whatever.

You can have 2 upgrades, the max amount is $6,000 total...so you can have $6 in one upgrade and $5,994 in the other upgrade.

Remember though...you have to upgrade your account before you surf for the day, after you surf for the day you can't upgrade until the next day.
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Have you thought about investing more than $6000? another account under a relatives name or somethin?

I need to get into this, i signed up for storm pay soon as i get some $$ in there im gonna give this a try
    test
  4. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

You can't have two accounts from the same IP Address, they're real strict about that. Now if you had two computers in the house and one was using cable modem and the other using dial up...then you could do it, but you'd have to have a seperate email address, separate name, seperate e-gold/stormpay account, etc.

My Dad is opening an account on his laptop here at the house and he'll use dial up while I'm using Cable Modem, so I might put some money in his account too.

Don't try to cheat the system though, be fair about it. Some scammer got caught last month, he had a ton of accounts and over $125,000 total in them, he was referring himself too so he's was cheating the system bad....but he got caught, banned and lost all of that money.

So it's not worth the risk, do it the legit way if you're going to have 2 accounts.
    test
  5. Milli Monotone

Damn, i gotta admit im still skeptical about this whole thing, i got a horrible feeling yall gonna mp3.com this site without them breakin bread when it closes

I might invest something small $20-30 just to see if it is 100%
    test
  6. Milli Monotone

Oh and how much do yall make for every person you get to sign up?
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

what is the poitn of posting you are skeptical. who gives a shit. dont do i and keep it moving.
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

lol @ premize's tough ass recruit tactics

How can you still be skeptical though Dub? You saw the money I've made 7 times now. If you got a horrible feeling then don't do it, don't lose sleep over it or anything.

You get 12% of whatever your referral upgrades.
    test
  9. Milli Monotone

Im not skeptical over making it, im just thinking it has to end some time right? if everybody is makin big money i dont see how they can stay open for long, do they guarantee you get your money if they close all of a sudden?
    test
  10. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

thats cuz you nor the other people on this site understand. they can make money forever.. you guys talk like the more people the worse. its the more people the better. the reason so many fail is cuz they dont have ENOUGH people and various other reasons.
    test
  11. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

^^^^^
    (I know when I see the first 8-20 hit the Bank account, I'ma shut the site down)
    Ya'll steady fussing with cats instead of using your "hustling minds".
    Give dudes $6000, refer em, and tell him to give you 8000 back after 12 days and they can keep the other 6k and do whatever from there.
    Fuckers!!

Stop fussing Primo and use your hustling Mind.
    This way you would get more paper, and some.
    test
  12. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

hey sho...
    I'm confused....

A. Is it the TOTAL amount of $$$ you have put in for the week X 1.44
    So I put in 14$ a day which amounts 100$ at the end of the week so 100 X 1.44 is what they pay me
    or
    B. The amount you put in daily X 1.44= the e-gold they send u at the end of the week?
    so i have to put in 100$ a day, which means i must have 700 dollars in advance, and at the end of the week they pay me 100 X 1.44?
    test
  13. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

If you don't upgrade, you'll be concidered as a "free user" and you won't get paid.
    He's saying upgrade before you surf, so that you can get paid.
    And you can't upgrade again until the next day.

Jast read the terms, and FAQ.
    test
  14. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

i just edited it so my question is more clear.
    test
  15. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

You can only Upgrade twice.
    Each upgrade lasts 12 days.
    %12 percent of your upgrade x 12days = Your Upgrade x 144%.

The total output that will be given back to you is,
    Your starting amount(100%) + cumulation(144%)=244%

Your Upgrade x 2.44 = what you get back in your account after 12days.

Again, you can only have 2 Upgrades running at the same time, with a total sum of $6000.

Anything higher won't be excepted...

Basically the highest amount you can make (without referals) in a month is $17k($17280 to be exact)
    test
  16. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So what did Sho mean by this
    after readin that, i was thinkin the units have 2 be bought daily instead of every 12 days like u just said...[?](confused)
    test
  17. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Isn't that including the money you start out with and buy the units with though, so your not really profiting (Earning) 17 Gs...more like 5 or 6?
    test
  18. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

If you put $6000 of your money in for 12 days thats....

($6000 x 12%) x 12 days =$6000 x 1.44= $8640 every 12 days
    Within a month(if you invested the $6000 again) you'll have $11280. Without referals.
    Thats $11280(in growth)- (6.9% +.69cents) that's in you account(Ex stormpay).

When you transfer that back your bank account,
    11280 - (6.9% + .69cents).
    Thats....
    ($11280 x .931) -.69cents
    =$10501.7 - .69CENTS = $10501- $6000(which stays in SP) = 4500.99 you gaining extra in your bank account every month(if you routing it once), WITHOUT REFERALS.

~Silence
    test
  19. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yall making this more complicated than it is haha. You can have two upgrades going at one time, then when one of the upgrades expires after 12 days, you can do another upgrade. You can't upgrade every day for a week, that would be 7 upgrades.

You have to upgrade before you surf, simple as that. If you surf today then you'd have to wait until 12 Midnight tonight before you could upgrade.
    test
  20. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

You got it right except take away the $6000 (your invest) part because you don't get back what you put in, that money goes into the system. You get back 144% MINUS your original amount you put in.

$6,000 x 144% =$8640

Do that twice a month so:

$12,000 In Upgrades x 144% = $17,280

TOTAL MONTHLY PROFIT= $5280
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.