The reason nggaz is so skeptical about that online surfin shit is...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

LMAO, I just surfed 12 sites to activate my account. LMAO, the shit just switches through the sites automatically. WTF?? I had to try this shit out cause everyone was talkin bout all this bread, but this shit still don't make any sense to me.
    test
  2. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  3. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

^it doesnt make sense to me either...i'm starting to understand HOW to do it..but not why it makes sense financially (for them)

so...you buy an "upgrade unit" or something...each unit costs $6 and you can buy a total of 1000 units at a cost of $6000....now that $6000 is like a fee for joining. so you dont get that back...but you earn that amount back, plus an extra 44% after 12 days of surfing. so after the 12 days, the payment processing starts which takes up to 7 business days. then, 8640% gets paid into your stormpay/e-gold account. if paid into stormpay, they take away 6% plus 0.60 cents as a fee. and then from stormpay, you can transfer the cash into your bank account.

now those 1000 units have expired...you have to purchase new ones in order to carry on.

is this right sho-down? btw i have emailed you
    test
  4. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

The trick is to always have an upgrade going, there's a formula to get paid every 6 days but it's useless unless you're putting in some real money.

1. Sign up with StormPay
    2. Use your credit card to put money into your StormPay Acc (3% FEE)
    3. Join the surfing site and click on UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
    4. There's no fee for upgrading
    5. Surf for 12 days and then your earnings start "Pending"
    6. 5-7 days llater you receive your earnings in your StormPay account minus the 6.9% FEE

Then you can request a check (NO FEE) or have the money sent to your bank account (NO FEE)
    test
  5. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Does it have to make sense? lol

Think of them as a bank, meaning they are earning interest on your upgrade. If you upgrade $6,000...they might take that $6,000 and day trade or put it in a 20% per day HYIP program that only they know about. Believe me, they're making money or they wouldn't have created the site. They've also got another site they use as an advertising company, companys come to them to order advertising packages, I think it's called HitsDailyPro or something.

And yea, you're right about the percent and all that, right on the money.
    test
  6. Jabba-Jaw

....and sho-down gets 12% of every upgrade you make for referral bonuses
    test
  7. Jabba-Jaw

alright cool........i'm gonna make millions
    test
  8. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

If you refer somebody, you get 12% (is that the right percent Sho?) of the money they put in or from the money they make/profit?
    test
  9. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

12% of the amount they put in
    test
  10. Jabba-Jaw

sho i'm just about to fund my stormpay account via credit card and it says "All funds must be US funds", does that mean i cannot fund the account by credit card because of the fact that i'm from the uk??
    test
  11. Jabba-Jaw

"The ach transfer can only be done to a bank registered in the USA. The wire transfer can be sent to any bank account in the world as long as the StormPay account is NetIBA certified ( www.netiba.com )."

so i have to pay $50 for a wire transfer every time i want to withdraw my money???????????????????
    test
  12. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

That might just mean your UK currency will be converted to US Dollars, I'm not sure. Did you try putting in your credit card number and seeing what it does?
    test
  13. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

yo Sho. Get at me on AIM, I'm tryin to put some money in this bitch

AIM - SoulTheoryLP
    test
  14. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea, it's $50 for an INTL wire transfer. Just request a paper check, the $35 fee sucks but atleast it's cheaper

Check by Courier Intl.: $35

Or you could use E-Gold and exchange with the guy I use, I'm sure he'll exchange with you even if you're in the UK.
    test
  15. Jabba-Jaw

ok i'll look into e-gold instead
    test
  16. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

yo so what happens if u put money in, but dont meet ur quota of sites u have to search? they just take ur money or u just dont get any profits or what?
    test
  17. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

You don't earn if you don't surf, make sure you surf 12 sites every day or you won't get paid for that day, I just leave mine running until it surfs the max of 30 sites
    test
  18. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

u can use ur cc on stormpay its how i funded it.
    test
  19. Jabba-Jaw

one last question

it says you're not allowed to use the money you earn to buy more upgrades. this doesnt make sense to me.

so say you get paid $1000 and that goes into your stormpay account...do they mean that you can't just use the new funds in your stormpay account to buy more upgrades straight away? do they want you to withdraw the money and then add some more before buying upgrades or just add more money into the account or what?? seems like a way for stormpay to keep charging fees
    test
  20. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

Has anyone thought about refering themselves? Would it work or would they catch on?

What you think? LMAO, I'm trying to beat the system.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.