The reason nggaz is so skeptical about that online surfin shit is...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

errytime u talk about it, u mafuckaz is vague as FUCK about how much u makin or when u actually gettin money PUT into your hands....

errytime i see a ngga talkin bout it...they say shit like this

xxxxx: you need to get on this 12dailypro
    urb tactics: you stackin chips?
    xxxxx: fasho
    urb tactics: so when u gonna see a check
    xxxxx: xxxx is now idle
    urb tactics: ngga......
    xxxxx: you gonna sign up or what?
    urb tactics: ngga when u gonna see a check?
    xxxxx: brb
    xxxxx is now idle

ya'll nggaz is funny.....
    test
  2. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

you know that...and it seems strange they so keen to promote it. i'm gonna find out for myself still
    test
  3. (((YungJ)))

(((YungJ))) Da Best Slept On Producer

they prolly making money off u...
    test
  4. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Have to take risks to learn. Cat probably doesn't even know if he's going to see the money that he's seeing, placed in his hands.
    It's a lose or win situation.
    Just stop the promo on it, cause either cats doing their thing silently, or have no extra seed to toss in a cold winter.
    Most cats don't have any money to throw inside of a gamble like talking about.
    test
  5. disasta

disasta Filled with Sarcazm

basically you have a membership. it takes money to make money, so u have to invest a certain amount into it. the higher amount u invest the larger the return. the lowest investment being 6 dollars. after u invest, the investment is good for 12 days. during this 12 days you have to log in everyday for about 5 to 10 minutes, websites popup and you surf them or u can let them run by them selves. after your 12 day ivestment is up you get the total return back. you are allowed 2 12day investments at a time only. im not exactly clear on the amount per day,however if you multiply the investment number by 1.44 you get your return.

ex: 48 dollars x 1.44 = 69.12 dollars.

after those 12 days it takes an additional 5-7 days to process your return and put it into your own special personal account where you can reinvest or apply for a check

this is simply put for yall

anyone havequestions holla at me,i know sho down is alot more knowledgable than me so u can holla at himtoo

aim- ricanni gga (no space)
    •••••••@tmail.com
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

like i tell •••••s. if you have doubts. dont do the shit. imma make my money regardless. i been put you onto tha tshit. •••••s is vague because you make different amounts errytime.

and you get the money in your hand everytime the shit gets into your stormpay. erry 12 days. dont see wats so hard about that.

and i got like 13 reverrals just from this site alone. so alot •••••s is willin to take that risk. you just a skeptical ass ••••• urb. straight up.

oh and you dont have to ask for a check. my shit gets put into my bank. asap.
    test
  7. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

It aint strange dogg, it's called commission lol

It'd be different if I only tried getting referrals and had no money in the site myself, but I've got $4500 in right now and I'm putting $6,000 in every 12 days starting November. Getting referrals is just a way to make me more cash and give other guys the opportunity to make some money too.

The first guy I told autosurfing about is now 5 grand in pure profit, I feel good that I could help him out by telling him about autosurfing, cause he never would've known about it.

Me, Premize or any of us aren't begging anyone to join, Jabba you talked to me, I layed out the facts for you and that's it, I didn't ask you to join you feel me? So my point is we're just telling yall about it, you can join or not, we're gonna make our money regardless.
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Here you go Urb, the rest of my payments went to StormPay...these are my E-Gold payments from 12DP:

[​IMG]

That should be clear enough right there lol
    test
  9. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

aight, so what do u need 2 use 12daylpro and stormpay? credit card or a bank account? cuz right now i dont have either, but ill get one if i need it
    test
  10. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

With StormPay you can use your credit card to fund your account, or you can do bank wire transfers. You don't have to have a bank account, you can use your credit card, and when you're ready to cash out, you can request a paper check from StormPay.

With E-Gold I have a guy that does it for me. I send him a money order, he sends me e-gold. And when I'm ready to cash out, I send him e-gold and he cuts me a check or money order. We use Overnight Delivery so it takes 2 days tops.

E-mail me if you want more info: RockItCEO@aol.com
    test
  11. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Thanks, I'll hit you up later 2nite!
    test
  12. GangstaFLuser

GangstaFLuser New Member

yo Sho (LMAO that rhymed), do you have to give them any personal info about yourselF (besides name and address) like Social Security Number?

Reason im asking is because im 17, and you have to be 18 to use these type of stuff, but I got a credit card where I faked my age...but if they make you give them your SSN, they could easily find out im a minor...

And why do they send you BOTH Stormpay and e-gold payments, why not just one or the other?
    test
  13. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nah, you don't have to give them any real personal info like SS# so you should be fine. If I was 17 though I'd use E-Gold and the exchanger guy I use, that way there won't be any chance of getting caught for being underage. You couldn't use your credit card with him though. You can try with StormPay, you'll be fine I'm sure.

I joined 12DP and used StormPay at first because it was easy to fund, that was before I met the guy I use now that exchanges E-Gold for me. E-Gold will only charge the max of $0.75 cents when you receive money, StormPay charges 6.9% so that's why I switched to e-gold.
    test
  14. besian

besian U.RoW.P.N Bl00d

i knew a lot of things like this that worked....but moafuckaz couldn't stop talking so everyone signed in and they had to shut down the service

this is the way how it's working

for the first time it works....but than after many people joined in it has to sut down

so don't talk abut it anymore n its goin to work

peace
    test
  15. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

I need bread for real dawg, these bills eatin me alive. Yo Sho, I signed up, using you as a referral. I emailed you, just to get any additional info or tips u might have. Let me know. As soon as you hit me back, Ima put 6 bucks in just to make sure and test this shit myself. If everything seems legit, then Ima put some real bread in there. Holla at me dawg.
    test
  16. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

"You must surf 12 credited pages (12 remaining) before your account is Active!

Once Active, you may then earn from your referrals!
    You will see this message each time until you surf and activate your account! PLEASE NOTE: If you want to upgrade today, you will have to do so before surfing 12 pages."

does that mean that, if i dont upgrade my account by investing money, then i can still get paid bonuses from people who i get to sign up?

or does it imply that you need to get referrals to get paid your daily 12%?
    test
  17. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nah, your account will be deleted in 7 days if you haven't upgraded.

That message means you have to surf 12 sites before your account is activated, so right after you join 12DP, you need to surf 12 sites. Then you can upgrade your account and start making money.
    test
  18. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

lol that's not the case with this site.

Right now over 1,000 new members join every day and the site is growing stronger every day, the more the better!
    test
  19. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

so the money goes into a 12dailypro Acount not a ur own personal bank acount?
    then theres a 5-7 day wait untile ur 12dailypro acount acturally recieves ur investments?
    so it takes pretty much 20 days to get ur investments returned then u pay 6.9 percent to get ur money sent to u via check in the mail therfore waiting another couple days for ur check to get to u?
    test
  20. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

LOL, so I'm tryin this shit out, but what the hell are we being paid for exactly? I don't get it. These sites they're havin me browse aren't even sites where I would buy shit. They are all sites that do the same shit as 12DP.... Anyone know why they would be given us money for this?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.