the reason God gave u life on earth in a physical body is because

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

We were given a body on earth because our disobediance had to be in a body that dies.
    had we disobeyed in the spirit it would have had eternal ramifications.
    so we were given a body that will take the punishment of death,
    Fullfilling the legal obligations of sin/death.
    and if our body dies

our spirit can still be eternally redeemed.

so essentially weve been given two lives.

one of which we can make the sort of mistakes in
    and be forgiven and reap the benefits in the spirit
    as if disobediance never occured.

God is so good.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Goddamit. Do you think anyone wants to be a part of a thread started like this?

"Life is god's now and later to you, cuz like, it's candy but it's good and you can have life now and life later"....stop saying faggy shit, plz.
    test
  3. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

God is so good he gives us 2 lives, in bodies riddled with disease and genetic flaws, and allows us to live in conditions that are less than desirable, while promising to always walk beside us so that he can protect us from all the hardships he bestows upon us (though being too modest/busy/disinterested to actually SHOW himself and give us support), and carry us when we have not the strength to walk ourselves (sorry, I had to push my mother in a wheelchair).

God is a cruel and sadistic bastard.

Oh, and a lie.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont agree thats why
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i think its if anything it would be because its the only way an energy being can interact in and experience things in this reality

i agree its like a ship. And that your body is not who YOU actually are though, but i disagree on the original post.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

ha.

another one.

only believing in a god when you want to badmouth him.

i thought that you believe that he doesn't exist, so why bother with insults?

:numaan:
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well she doesn't really have to believe something or someone is real to address flaws written for it.

For instance. I hate Superman. He's dull, has unrealistic ideals and morals, and is too powerful to be interesting. I didn't have to believe Supes was real to make that assessment.

It's meant to point out the absurdity of following said deity, pointing out the many character flaws. See, the theist, especially someone like Payback sees god as benevolent and altruistic. And indeed, if god were those things it'd be a lot less of a ridiculous proposition to believe in him. This is simply pointing out that even if he were real, he's not worth following or respecting. I mean, if god were real, I'd fear him certainly, but he doesn't deserve an ounce of respect...let alone love.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I don't believe, hence my last remark about 'Him' being a lie. Clearly I was using sarcasm to sum up the bullshit people seem to ignore when 'praising the Almighty Lord'.

Exactly. Thanks for having my back.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fair.

but what's the point, that's all i'm asking.

superman is a cunt.

i hope christopher nolan can see that and shows that in his new movie.

everyone has their own image of their own god.

your opinion is just that - your opinion.

it doesn't change the reality of others.

test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

So... when you die and your spirit rises eternal, what other fucked up shit is god going to spring on you in the next life? Who's going to ruin eternity for everyone then? Will god plant a random tree of death with fruit that tastes of pussy juice that no man/woman may eat from, only to start the cycle of shit all over again?

This life, according to Genesis, was to be paradise. God created it, and it was good. Eden was beautiful, plentiful, and comfortable before Adam let a bitch off her leash. Unless heaven strips us of free will, I don’t see how anything will be different. An eternity praising god seems like paradise to some, but to me it seems monotonous and boring, coupled with the added bonus of knowing one motherfucker has the ability to fuck it up for the rest of us. Sounds like this life all over again, but without the ability to die. Eternal bondage, bruh.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the whole universe is like an organism.

were just a cog in the functioning of reality. Everything that exists exists cuz it needs to for the organism to exist.

there is no death, just change. This is why heaven/hell make no sense. Every bit of energy just changes. It doesnt die. So why would humans be different than how everything else works in reality? we just change.
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Although what you're saying has a lot of truth to it, I still consider death a reality because the part that I call "me" is no longer going to exist. There's a biological clock and my brain is going to fizzle out at some point. If I'm no longer "me" then at the least "I" am dead. If the part I call "me" does go on to live in some way, I'm still biologically dead as well in the sense that I'm not functioning as I once was.
    test
  13. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

So wait.

We exist as bodies, because our spirits suffer more.

so, hold on.

We exist too fail .-.

Were was this knowledge attained?

Ive never seen this shit come out of anyones mouth.

I hope the Christians aren't evolving their beliefs; That would be scary...
    o shit...
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats their thing, theyve been evolving their beliefs for many many years

but the creationists or ones who follow the KJB will tell you all other christians besides themselves are heathen pagans doomed for hell
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I used to follow the King James bible above the others and I never felt that way. But there is a demographic titled the King James "Onlyists" who certainly feel that the King James 1611 is the only inspired word of God, and that all other bibles are satanic (maybe not all of them believe that but a portion certainly do).

I don't know that Creationists believe other Christians are doomed for Hell. As far as I know they're just a group that has added religious tenets beyond the scope of your average Christian group, and they are probably the most politically motivated of Christians I've come across.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Well the mod of this forum is a creationist and he says everyone who doesnt believe the things he does are doomed for hell says god.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe he's said some things, but I don't know what exactly he has said or how stringent he is. If he says you have to believe in a literal six day creation or you're going to hell, it's possible he's the exception and not the rule. But hey, I'm just saying that I haven't seen this type of attitude.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

judgement is decreed on individuals, based on their personal actions.

you will reap the fruit of your own doing, other's deeds won't affect you.

from what i've read, praising god is not the only task in heaven, you can do whatever you want.

test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, you havent been in this forum long enough then, because hes said those things on numerous occaisions in numerous different ways... he may deny it now because of the unlikeyhood anyone would bother to go back and quote all the times, but there is no need. Hes done it lots before and im sure as shit it will come up again..... he had a plan to ask a gay dude if he feels shame when he has sex with a lover. How ignorant is that shit?
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I was referring to the story of Adam and Eve.

They ruined it for everyone, not just themselves.

I wasn't trying to be a prick or anything... I just don't see the logic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.