The Reason Behind Hollohan vs Cortez Bein POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Man, I hope the best for him but I sure as shit ain't gonna donate or buy a free hollohan shirt, at least until I know what he's charged with. Shit is retarded, what if he ducked a assault and battery on a chick or some shit?

I know you can't say shit Organik, and I respect that.

Regardless, if the dude ain't got friends to give 'em some commissary, it's probably for a good reason.

I made it through jail and I didn't need a fuckin' thread on rapmusic for it.
    test
  2. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

put it this way

there are no hate crimes, domestic violence charges, rape charges, pedophilia charges or any of that sort

all his charges are from violence and drugs from when he was younger... the extent of the charges i will not elaborate on because that is NOBODY but Hollohans Business.... but immma just leave it at Violence and drugs to stop the dispute about 'what if he did this'
    test
  3. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

smh, some of yall are such hoes...
    test
  4. Diglett

Diglett New Member

Damn he violently beat and raped a black female baby!! Then injected heroin into her eyes!! I knew it, racist woman beater pedophile rapist

rite watermage????
    test
  5. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

and what happened to KingFly is some bullshit...

but hey man... ur a good dude.. and i told u.../ live these years like the ones u missed homie!
    test
  6. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

I didnt blow it out of proportion like that diglett i simply pieced together the solid shreds of evidence i found from wikipedia and hollahans own words

Organik thank you for disclosing that info.. thats all we need to know

im going to donate some money to hollohan becuz he got rid of the tattoo and i respect that

besides i owe him 4 all the free entertainment and music hes given me

we should put together a care package for him so he doesnt run out of entertainment in there.. donate old books video games graphic novels etc that we dont use anymore so he never runs out of things to do

i hope he gets a short sentence
    test
  7. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i do drugs and fight niggas, i'm sure ya'll do too so if ganik says mans is not charged with that shit, then man's not charged with that shit. sure, he may have had a fucked up past but who hasn't made mistakes, especially in their teens, ya'll actin like ya'll spent your weekends doing hwk and volunteering at church smh. from what people vouchin for, dude's not a racist anymore and hasn't been for a while. if ya'll were entertained by the dude then donate, if not don't. ganik just makin people aware, no need to tell people not to do or to do shit.
    test
  8. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

aka no one's holdin a gun to your head to donate, do if you want to or don't if you don't want to. smh @ ya'll divas
    test
  9. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

tags just shows people don't give a fuck what it is they will make fun of it
    test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

lmao.
    test
  11. Nebula Kush

Nebula Kush Member

Free Hollo! He was a good homie and we had some great times. I hope everything works out for him and he cleans up while he's doing his bid.
    test
  12. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

Sell a punching bag with Water_Mage's name on it.

That'd be all the donation money he'd need to live like a rich man in prison.
    test
  13. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

This is the best quote I've ever seen on this site.
    test
  14. PhillyKid215

PhillyKid215 New Member

Idk if I believe all of Hollohan's " I got a white pride world wide tattoo to show everyone you can still be proud of ur race even if ur white". I do think anyone can be proud of who they are, but when u get that kind of tattoo u know what kind of controversy and assumptions people are going to make, especially when u go to that extent. And if he had black friends people wouldnt think when he fought a black kid it was racial. I think he should just man-up and say he used to be racist but grew up. Not make excuses and say he was trying to be a martyr for the white people who are afraid to show pride in their heritage.
    test
  15. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Hollohan's explaination DID come off as an extremely weak and faulty "saving face" excuse, BUT just because that shit came off as a stretch doesn't mean that he isn't a changed man.

Some people believe once a racist always a racist, and those people are more similar to racists than anyone else tbh.
    test
  16. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Hollohan seems like an alright guy so no need to dwell on that back tattoo he doesn't have no more.

But anyhow did Organik whom I respect really think that this thread was not going to swerve off topic in regards to Hollohan's past?......It seemed obvious to me.
    test
  17. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Damn...I'm assuming this is multiple years, since Organik is so reluctant to comment.

Good luck and if you really are a changed man you will be able to bounce back.
    test
  18. PhillyKid215

PhillyKid215 New Member

Kinda ignorant for me to not put this in my last comment, but best of luck to Hollohan. The guy def put on some good shows. He seems to be a strong person in character so I hope the time doesn't fuck with his head too much. Organik is definitely a good, caring friend. That's an honorable trait. Keep ur heads up
    test
  19. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

End of this racism discussion, right there.

And I don't care how anybody dresses it up or tries to equate it with anything else, "white pride, world wide" has racist connotations to it, Hollohan obviously realized this, hence him covering it up.

Back to Hollohan, I'm glad to hear that he's accepted that what he's done was wrong (actions do have consequences), and it's good to know that he's grown up and abandoned all the bad behaviors/wrongdoings of his past. I wish him the best, and have sympathy for his family and friends, and hopefully his jail time isn't too long.

From what all the KOTD dudes have said here, Hollohan seems like a good dude, much respect to him for changing his ways and providing us all with some awesome free entertainment. Keep your head up Hollohan. Also, props to Organik for coming in here and defending his boy against all the bullshit.
    test
  20. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

Hollohan isnt racist . I used to think so cause of a song i heard and we argued about it and at the end of the day.........

he paid for me to battle in Calgary ...we kicked it afterwards at a video shoot for Cody the Katch and it was all good.

Free Hollohan
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.