The Reason Behind Hollohan vs Cortez Bein POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diglett

Diglett New Member

why not ban Choppur?
    test
  2. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

I dont want to be lumped with water mage first off. You did not do that but I am making that clear.

I never said he was going to jail for a hate crime I assumed he wasnt.

If you believe that rediculous reasoning for that tattoo thats on you I dont.
    Having a Dominican flag tattoo is way different than what hollohan got. And he admitted to having it not so unfounded. I get you respect apologies I on the other hand respect peoples actions more than what they say. Again I hope hollohan learns from this experience and when he returns to society he comes back and shows the world he is a better man

I was done typing in this thread unitil you commented again on my post I agree I got nothing more to say in this thread unless somebody has something to say on my comments and is interpreting my words in a certain way.
    test
  3. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

what is it with this site that they feel they have a right to kno every detail of someones private life just because they battle?some people need to grow the f*ck up and mind their own business!!i would like to know what he is charged with,but am i goin to speculate about it thn moan if i don't find out,hell no,i can mind my own business.
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Breh it aint this site, its human nature.
    test
  5. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

dunno why im getting all the hate... im exposing the truth behind all this google hollohan's tat for yourself and see wat u get! "white pride worldwide"

maybe hollohan is not facing charges related to racism organik, and thats kool, but i just wanted 2 know if it was related to that b4 i donated to hollohan is that really so hard 2 understand?

nothing is going to stop me from going to the upcoming calgary events but i will keep my identity secret for my own protection
    test
  6. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

maybe,but is fuked up either way!
    test
  7. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

because you deserve it. dont take it personal
    only your posts are foolish & retarded, you're prolly swell IRL

no youre not. we've all seen American History X. I learned about the
    KKK from Geraldo when I was 7
    test
  8. Water_Mage

Mooks, read hollohan's post where he defends his tat, he said his "white pride worldwide" tat is about not being ashamed to be white etc.. but it is WORD FOR WORD a slogan that is pasted on all sorts of regalia and clothing in the skinhead neo-nazi world.. it is the official slogan of stormfront.org

im exposing this because there r a lot of hollohan dickriders that were foolish enuf to belief hollohans explanation of his tattoo

only on RM.com (edit: only on RM.com and stormfront.org, the KKK forum that has hollohans tat as their slogan) would u catch hate for speaking out against a racist person who is trying to cover it up
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

water mage, nobody is gonna touch u at the event

yes everyone does stupid stuff as a kid.. especiually when your 16.. you do stuff without thinking... hollohan got that tattoo covered up a long time ago cause he realized it meant somethin he didnt believe in...

why the fuck are u ruining this thread with more negative bullshit... the kid is in fucking jail.. im sure we can not talk about the topic thats been beaten to death already
    test
  10. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Water mage what do you do for equality or to help black people
    or anyone else other than "expose" your favourite Battle rappers?
    test
  11. Water_Mage

Well hollohan lied to RM.com about the reason for the tattoo and wat it meant. I did expose him on this one thru my sleuthwork.

Last thing i wanted 2 do was propagate negative BS. I am saddened by this because i really get the sense that hollohan has turned his life around and i wish nothing but the best 4 him

Sorry if i offended you Organik.. I think ppl have misunderstood my message and motives a bit.. I got nothing but respect for u and the KOTD scene.. last thing i wanna do is detract from it in ne way
    Alright hold it down yall, lets stop the hysteria on this thread
    test
  12. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Sucks, curious as i am i wonder what he did, so i hope he gives ganik the ok to spread the word.

Doesn't really matter what it was tho, hope he gets away as light as possible
    test
  13. Nectarded

Nectarded New Member

Battling is life nigga.... you know this.
    test
  14. teacozy

teacozy New Member

damn. how much time of the sentence did you end up serving?

The phrase existed before Stormfront, you tard. Let it go.
    test
  15. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

close to 6 years altogether. got out after 3 years and fucked up on parole and went back.
    you only have to serve 2/3's of your time in canada (federal) and then they have to let you out, unless otherwise specified by the judge or your doing life.
    test
  16. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

Damn Kingfly that sucks to hear man. hopefully you made out ok. and yea id have NO PROBLEM donating money to a man who gave me free entertainment for years. but first I think its only fair we know what he did. I mean i dont wanna be givin money to a pedo or rapist or wifebeater or something without know the details man.
    test
  17. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Damn. I kinda want to ask about the hardness of Canuck jails as opposed to ours but I don't wanna derail this. haha
    test
  18. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Normally I would agree with that, but I think it's fair to want to know what he's being charged with before you donate money to him.
    test
  19. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Uh am I the only one that would want to know what the charges are before I donate money to him?

Edit: did not read thread first : )
    test
  20. Water_Mage

nope ur not alone but beware i got crucified by a bunch of ppl on here including organik for wanting to know the charges before i donate as well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.