The Reason Behind Hollohan vs Cortez Bein POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Hope it all works out for the dude but I don't know how you guys are expecting people to donate considering we don't really know the crimes he's committed but I understand if that type of information can't be released under your power.
    test
  2. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

y do u keep calling me choppur? im not that get to da choppa guy just so u know

i didnt know about this, u hear a lot of hearsay about it but i dont believe everything battlers say in battles

if i did i would actually believe that loe pesci raped his sister when she was 4 and that the saurus agreet to split the wrc cash with waps and jaze in advance
    test
  3. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

Diglett ur name suits u perfectly.. u just pop out of a hole when nobody expects it and say random, saucy comments
    test
  4. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

LMAO funny shit I had that Hollohan race thread open for like an hour. I was checkin out some of the largest threads and found it.

i got off my ps3 and finally decided to finish reading it, I change the page and notice mad ppl reading it LOL...
    test
  5. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

I'm co-signing the Hollohan shirt idea where the profits are donated to Hollohan and shit. I would probably buy one so long as it didnt have his face on it or anything.
    test
  6. illmatiK23

test
  7. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

water mage if you have a problem with it, shut the fuck up and dont donate. stop flooding asking for gossip. he did stupid shit when he was a kid and hes paying for it, nuff said. its not like hes a pedophile.

you dont need a fuckin explanation, you got your answer. its up to you if you want to help out or not. dont ask the same question again.
    test
  8. Diglett

Diglett New Member

why a hollohan shirt? Why not just KOTD merch but proceeds go to hollohan or something, no one wants to walk around with FREE HOLLOHAN on their chest and shit
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

What kind of logic is that? he is not a pedophile? So being prejudice as fuck and starting a race riot is any better? Having white pride tattoos that ok as well I guess?Fuck out of here.

In life you do things they carry on with you. Hollohan has to deal with the consequences of his actions. He has to deal with some deplorable acts that he did.

When you bring up controversial figures and ask for support you have got to expect some resistance to that. Not to mention that fact that the dudes been on the run from the law for awhile. I understand the guy is close to some people in the forum but to expect people not to oppose is crazy.

And to the guy who said we have all done things like this in our lives. No we all have certainly fucking not. I am proud to say I did not run around and do egregious shit in my youth.
    test
  10. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

the battle is postponed, not canceled?
    is he going to jail or is he going into the corner for timeout?
    test
  11. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

word. good read. still a little weird he got that tattoo but i think he is a good dude
    test
  12. Diglett

Diglett New Member

read his post before you say he started a race war brah
    test
  13. TunK

TunK Active Member

Hollohan is a good guy and I wish him the best
    test
  14. illmatiK23

Shut up.
    test
  15. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

nowadays here they're literally handing more for robberies than 2nd degree murder which doesnt seem right at all. the biggest sentences ive seen is in my area (outside of the city). theres been a huge crackdown on Hell's Angels activities dating back to 1999. if you've read the book "Road To Hell" you'd be familiar. a cpl guys i grew up 5 mins from got life wo parole for 15, which is max in canada i believe(?).also in the last year 2 serial drunk drivers were each sentenced around 5years each which i think is DAGL.

NOVA SCOTIA, Unsolved/Blind Eye To Murder Capital of Canada
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Man I was adding my two cents I aint getting into this not going to hijack this thread. But I do remember reading that a long time ago and sorry if I dont take a man at his word. That explanation of the tattoo is bullshit to me. You get a back tattoo to raise awareness in a country full of white people?

You can believe that if you want. And honesty I dont think most people do believe it I think they want to believe it because they want to like the guy or they just dont give a damn in the first place.

Rather he started the race shit or not he is going to jail now for something he did and he was on the run for something he did. Thats life. I hope the guy learns from his mistakes and comes out of the situation a better person.
    test
  17. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

co-sign
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Canada only has 3 types of jails.
    Remand - where you sit held until trial for however long and usually the time doesnt count towards anything.
    Provincial - for any sentence under 2 years, no matter what the crime
    Federal - for any sentence over 2 years, no matter the crime. Federal does have its levels as well though.
    Minimum, Medium, Max and SHU (Special Handling Unit - 23 hour lock down)

Very familiar with 81 out in Halifax. In fact, probably the reason i got hit with so much time. Did my robberies in hali/spryfeild. got sentenced in 96 to 111 months (9 years 3 months). Around the same time seen two friends get 6 years and 5 1/2 years respectivly for manslaughter.
    You can take thier lives, take their innocence, but heaven forbid you take something they can get back like money.....
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

wtf going on? canada has jails? and their authority does raids?

well......:funny:
    test
  20. Stock

Stock New Member

Why are you airing out hollohans personal business?

NAGL.

I hope hollohan doesnt plan on making getting raped a career.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.