The Reason Behind Hollohan vs Cortez Bein POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas.TdS

Lucas.TdS Member

Don't know him personally, but as an MC I was certainly a fan.
    So, I just hope he does well and gets out of this as soon as possible. He was def one of my favourites in Canada and it must be hard to live in the situation he was, at leats when he gets out it will be over. Wish him the best.
    test
  2. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

If you make "FREE HOLLOHAN" shirts and the proceeds go to him, i'm definitely buying one.

Just not his face and shit, lol. Maybe if they say "You're fuckin' up the loyalty" too.
    test
  3. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

First of all, I want to give my condolences to Hollohan and his family. I knew he had a darkside to him and i didn't like him until i saw him freestyling on youtube and the battle where he beat cripple

Even if he has demons from his past, I could tell he was a good guy and I just hope he isnt doing time because of anything drug related cuz nobody should have 2 go to jail for that (if they addicted they should get counselling and assistance, not jail)

I do have one concern tho... i mean.. we gonna give him a bunch of $$$ while hes in jail? im all for it if he spends it on things to entertain him like a laptop or ps3 games

but i ive spoke to several ex-cons about their jail experiences (in canada) and they all say that drugs are easily available.. any drug u want.

Im all for helping him out, but i want to do good things for him.. maybe we should consider donating things that will entertain him
    wat do yall thing?
    test
  4. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Canteen or commissary Money isnt cash...
    It's credit that gets spent on Snacks, Phone calls & other privileges
    test
  5. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

Yeah Hollohan is in a shitty situation & I'm pretty sure we all have been down that path once in our life time, it sucks that it happened when he was 18 cus thats just at the same time as going into your adult life...I hope he keeps his head up & everything goes well for him in this very hard times.
    test
  6. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  7. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

ooooooohhhhh. ok...
    test
  8. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

test
  9. Water_Mage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho]YouTube - Life Goes On - Tupac[/url

"This year we poured out our liquor for you. Next year life goes on homie."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN9efn6dxD4]YouTube - 2Pac - Thugz Mansion (Acoustic

I can't believe this. Back when Hollohan battled twist and jack shitt i viewed him as the villain. Lately ive gained a huge appreciation for Hollohan. I wish i could meet him . Am i the only person that is really saddened by this? I mean he was 18 at the time hes a diff person now...

I dont have a lot of $$ but i got some money on my paypal that i can chip in and when i got a job again ill donate more... ill consider it payment for all the battles and music hes given me 4 free
    test
  10. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

this is rough,
    jeff showed me a lot of hospitality when i went out to alberta. despite my regular chokes at that time he had faith in me enough to still pay for my flight to come battle sketch, and i won't forget that.
    despite his past he is a very nice guy.

but we gotta remember that some of the best rap albums of all time were written behind bars, so i'm sure dude is gonna have some crazy shit for us whenever he gets out.
    test
  11. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

what's the problem?
    I have to blindly show support
    for every inmate who raps?

Ive supported Hollohan, Hollo the don, prodigy, slick rick etc etc
    Just cos I dont support Mosh doesnt make me or anyone else a hypocrite

buddy was on house arrest for repeat offending for drug use
    He can come join me on the decrim/legalization protests & meetings
    if he cares that much about his predicament and so can yall
    test
  12. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

fuck mosh. i dont even know him. stop referencing mosh. seriously, please. you act like thats the only example. i dont give shit about mosh jelton.

oh and please keep in mind, if my original post didnt apply to you (which apparently it doesnt, since you show blind support to all rappers locked up), then dont worry about what i said. if it doesnt apply to you, then dont worry about it. right?
    i dont think it can be denyed that people on here switch opinions like crazy depending on what rapper did what. i bet if diz raped a 12 year old, this message board would find a way to blame it on DNA.
    i remember more than one thread on here with people asking condescending questions like; "i never understood the whole; free so n' so". lets be real.
    test
  13. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

hollohan is 24
    test
  14. Water_Mage

"are you talking about P.A ? cuase jeff hollohan started like the biggest skin head vs. blacks war there ever lol
    and at cole harbour they had another intense one like last month "

i found this post here:

Race War At School - The Scooter Resource

OMG! I just did some detective work on hollohan, looking up his real name for any information on his crimes. WTF is he going to jail for racial violence and skinhead activity from back when he was 18??? OMG organik if this is the case u owe it to us to explain this b4 we donate
    test
  15. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

sorry I forgot the ? marks

--- what's the problem ?
    I have to blindly show support
    for every inmate who raps ?

but you're right, it doesn't apply, peace.
    test
  16. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

He no Jack Bauer tho
    test
  17. Water_Mage

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  18. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

here u go

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-video-archives/1239443-lol-randomly-found-about-hollohan.html

20 pages, have fun
    test
  19. Diglett

Diglett New Member

like you didn't already know, Choppur..
    test
  20. JamesthaFatKing

JamesthaFatKing Member

he probably have couple of hate crime charges
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.