The Reason Behind Hollohan vs Cortez Bein POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

So Before Yall Start Trolling.... Let's Be Real For A Min... We All Live REAL Lives Outside Of Battle Rap.... Not A Joking Life... But some of us ac REAL life problems....

As some of y'all may know.... Hollohan has been on the run for quite some time... He has pretty much made himself a solid name on the battle scene while being on the run which was a pretty risky move on his behalf... But that was the risk he was willing to take...

2 weeks ago in Alberta Hollohans house was raided by some plain colthed officers who detained him on some prior outstanding warrants he had... Unfortunately... Things arn lookig good for him right now and he's about to face some REAL time.. I'm posting this so the fake rumors don't circulate... As much as he has to face reaponsability's for what he did.. Hollohan is a really good guy outside of this battle shit... He is a smart kid who is usually very nice and outgoing for ALOT of people... So please... Les act like adults and not turn this thread into a immateur posting spot...

Hollohan is someone who has provided alot of us with free entertainment and is now in a time of need... Over the next couple weeks I will be opening a paypal acount for donations that will be sent to his cantine to help him pass the time behind bars... This is a major hit to KOTD as Hollohan is not only a top rapper but also a division president... He deserves our support as he faces time for the crimes he commuted when he was 18... He's no an idiot.. He knows what he did was wrong and is willing to admit that ... He's accepted the fact that he will have to do some hard time but I wanna make sure that his fans support him thru this hard time in his life..

Anyone who knows Jeff knows he is not a bad person.. Hebmay have done some bad things but he's really changed his life around for the better and this is the final stage of that change...

It's ery unfortunate but as a scene together we can hekp him out and let him know how much we support him

I will soon have a way for fans to write him and donate $ to him... He is not asking for any of this... But I am... It's not easy being I'm his position... And like I said... He acknowldges what he did was wrong...

I hope y'all can understand and act out in a mature manner in this thread

One of us is in a time of need... It's time for us to step up and show our support

thanks for being so undertanding about the battle being postponed... Hollohan wanted to sincerely apologize for any let down to anyone who was a fan/suupoorter of his... He is motivated to come back and make a lasting impression but until then it's up to US to leave that impression with him

Shout out to Cortez for being so understandig aswell

very unfortunate situation for one of our own
    test
  2. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

#FreeHollohan
    test
  3. MattLee

MattLee New Member

cosign
    test
  4. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

Wow. Wonder what the charges are.

Damn shame. Hollohan has always been top 5 in KOTD and mad entertaining. Much respect to KOTD for being so professional and keeping to their word.

*continues waiting for GT's official announcement on why Kap left*
    test
  5. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

if he did the crime, he has to do the time. can't really show any compassion if he committed illegal acts. I just hope he keeps his head up and learn from his mistakes.
    test
  6. PORICH

PORICH New Member

hold ur head hollohan, def the nicest guy ive met inside of the circuit, goddam shame.
    test
  7. Nuthyng

Nuthyng New Member

dude probably going to come out 10x buffer
    test
  8. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Hollohan was a goddamn beast and one of my favorite in KOTD. Seemed like everyone's memory of him faded with all the bender/pat stay hype but he's always been a favorite. Most if not all of us have past regrets but to be able to live up to them takes a lot.

I hope when he gets released he's hungry for battling and makes a return.
    test
  9. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

bad news. hope he is doin ok.

i was just watching old freestlyes of his yesterday
    test
  10. Jinky Rctongs

Jinky Rctongs New Member

Free hollohan!!!
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Damn I hope it aint for robbery or drug charges back in NS, cuz they go HARD on the sentencing back there for that shit. He might want to think about waving the charges out to AB.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  12. Temp_Guest2

Temp_Guest2 Dope Lyricist/Producer

Word. Let the battle happen when it happens. It's hard to juggle real life and entertainment. Hopefully this'll make KOTD gain respect from street cats.

Peace
    test
  13. Observer426

Observer426 Active Member

This. Free Hollohan!
    test
  14. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

i feel for the guy and i like his battles but fuck donating. Why would i want to give hard earned cash to some guy running from the cops all this time.
    and fuck that free hollohan shit, he is locked up for a reason.
    test
  15. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

How much time is he facing
    test
  16. California Kid

California Kid Well-Known Member

postponed indefinitely or until the next event?
    test
  17. Micky D

Micky D New Member

must be a news report on what he did surely
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

If he was "on the run", it would be safe to say they are probably some serious charges with some seriuos time. I doubt he would be on the run for a parking ticket.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im curious too, thanks king fly for reiterating "serious time" we already read that 5x..

im assuming he doesnt know what hes facing yet.. he probably knows based on the charges but it'll end in a plea deal so nothing is definite till they reach out
    test
  20. itsashambles

itsashambles New Member

Wish him the best. And once I get paid and the paypal is set up I'll donate what I can spare.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.