The Realest Mutha Fucka In The Game Speaks The Truth On New York Rappers

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Milli Monotone, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Interview with MC Eiht

world wide connected . com

"You’re touching on some New York rappers on your album and you talked a little bit about it before… I don’t remember really…

I’ve been going to New York since 1990. I used to hang out with Nas and Gangstarr… Guru, Busta Rhymes and a lot of cats in New York. I’ve been all over New York. Never once did I see blood killa on the wall or crip killa on no wall. Never did I see anybody wear blue or red rags. Really, they used to laugh at us because they thought it was funny that we was banging over colours. I used to have discussions about this. Ya know “ya’ll made the movie colours” because they thought that’s all there was. I was tryin to tell n*ggaz that it’s more than just colours. Colours is just what symbolizes where you’re from. It’s not about the colours. It’s about the politics of the neighbourhood and going way back… who killed who over what and how that shit started. People are trying to protect their neighbourhood from other people coming in and just robbing and stealing and all that shit. That’s what it’s about.

Ok.

Because the police ain’t gonna do it. The police ain’t gonna sit there every day trying to protect n*ggaz from driving through trying to shoot up and car jack and shit like that. They’re only gonna come after the aftermath, so that’s how that shit was started. People trying to protect their neighbourhood and trying to come together because shit was going on. It was a way tor people to come together and associate. It wasn’t about “Oh we like red so we gonna kill. We like blue so we gonna kill”… so them n*ggaz thought it was funny but it’s open season right now. And out of all places: New York. Not Compton, not Tenessee, not mothafuckin’ Texas. It’s in New York of all places. The place where they swore that they would never do anything like that. Now you got n*ggaz claiming blood. You got rappers… Cam’ron and the Diplomats all on TV throwing up red rags doing B signs talking about how they certified gangstas. Cam’ron was rapping about pussy and booty and with Mase. He wasn’t gang banging. The Diplomats weren’t even thought of back then. Nowdays they come to Compton and get with Game because he’s supposed to be the new n*gga from Compton and he represents the blood… So now they come to Compton and remake my n*ggaz songs and talk about how they certified gangstas throwing up blood signs. That is a disgrace and to my homies who are true bloods, that’s a disgrace. To bloods who have lost their lives over this shit, that is a disgrace. Ya’ll didn’t start gangbangning until you heard N.W.A and Eazy and started watching TV… Or a n*gga who got on a plane getting out the pen and couldn’t come back to LA so he moved to ya’ll neighbourhood and starts wearing red saying he a blood. Next thing you know, ya’ll wanna copycat. And then for ya’ll to get on TV and say ya’ll are real with it? Ya’ll need to be ashamed.

Ok…

I’ve got to address shit like that. I don’t give a fuck what nobody say. If n*ggaz wanna say I’m dissing them then whatever. If you wearing a red rag and your leader’s wearing a pink rag… that’s not gangster. I don’t care what kind of trend ya’ll trying to set. N*ggaz over here don’t wear pink rags and say they gangsta. You don’t see me step up in no mothafuckin’ fashion show in no pink bandana and pink chaki suit. N*ggaz would look at me like I’m a fool. I mean you’ve got to be real about what you’re real about. He can be a gangsta and make a fashion statement for the females if that’s what you’re doing, but wearing pink ain’t no fashion statement and then your homies are saying ya’ll are certified gangstas and bloods… So you know there’s a lot of fakers in the game and that gangbanging shit and what they’re doing is just killing me. Don’t be fake. Ya’ll hard n*ggaz. Slice somebody up with a razor in yo mouth up in the club. Buck wild project ass n*ggaz. I know real New York n*ggaz. That ain’t it. So that’s what my record is about. My record is about being real and not being fake. If you wanna hear gangsta shit and shit about the streets, let a veteran do it. That’s why I named it Veterans Day. Let a real veteran stand up and show you how it’s done instead of trying to let everybody mimic what’s been done. I represent bloods AND crips on the album. If you look at the album cover it’s got skeletons and blue AND red rags on they heard. It’s not just about being a crip. It’s about being a real gangsta from where it’s originated. It’s originated in LA. South Central L.A. California. Don’t get it twisted. "

---------------------------------------------------

It needed to be said
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

MC eight been one of my favorite cats for a long time...and he spoke real shit here...

im glad someone in both the the real place where this gang shit started, and is also established in the hiphop game was the one to say it...

i think alot of cards need to be pulled on this current wave of fake thugs.
    test
  3. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

you're a fake thug... Mr. Gasms...

pm me your #, i need to speak with you soon
    test
  4. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

LOL that cd is not going to sale

who cares about eigt
    test
  5. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

"E-I-H-T, SHOULD I CONTINUE?/ YEAH, U LEFT OUT THE G, CUZ THE G AINT IN YOU"
    -DJ QUIK (ONE OF THE ILLEST LINES I EVER HEARD N A DISS TRACK)

EIHT WAS GOOD IN LIKE 93-94, BUT NGGA IS NOONE NOW. shit, i didnt even read the article up there, just thought bout that line when i seen his name ...
    test
  6. Wargasms

nah im a former thug with re-occuring thug tendencies.

ha, but yeah, sent the #.
    test
  7. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

who gives a flyin fuck.......cats gang bang in the west, cats roll deep and start shit in the east. gangs dont make u hard.....what cuz u roll wit colors on you, you're hard, u dont think there are cats in new york who shoot cats up and lock their hoods down...come the fuck on.

if this was an attack at camron, he shouldnt have brought new york into it,
    test
  8. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

and new york will crush cali......
    test
  9. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

wow @ odd job

i think u need to re-read it cause u seem to have completely missed the point
    test
  10. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Come on now mc 8 is afuckin livin legend, just cause he aint as known as he used to be dont mean nothing.

look at krs 1, melly mel, breed, mc lite, az,

their all legends and they aint on the screen like that any mo.
    test
  11. Wargasms

its about specifically, how new york cats have looked down upon the west for the whole gang culture in the past, now cats like camron are kinda building a pseudo thug reputation and riding it as if they are gangsta...and alot of people are buying into that...not just New yorkers, but all of hiphop.

i saw this comment specifically directed at the sudden resurgence of a glorification of gang banging, by people who dont really live that life.

Its like a christian reading a book on islam and telling a lifelong muslim how to live like a muslim.
    test
  12. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

MC 8 IS THE FUCKIN TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE FUCKIN 2ND PARAGRAPH.
    test
  13. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

shit hes right

I remember when i was living in NY wasnt no bloods and crypts like that.. my n igas used to clown cali cats for shooting over colors.. If it isnt over money, its not worth it..

now when I go back i see bandanas rapped around light poles and shit on everyblock in my old neighborhood..

its crazy how the menatlities have changed..

and the diplomats are fucking faggy
    test
  14. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

The East Coast Is Stealin The Weast Coast Way Of Life.
    test
  15. Wargasms

i think east coast and west coast both need to do away with the foolishness..

gang banging has been going on way too long already...
    test
  16. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

I wonder how his album with Sp!ce 1 is.
    test
  17. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

thats a ill line...and odd job the only reason ny would crush cali is cuz ny got like 10 million ppl and wat l.a. got like 2million....

but fuck wat everyone thinks...a foot ball game in my town was canceled cuz "the bloods" where comin from newark 2 bang out wit these REAL crips from franklin....all the bloods in the east are fake as fuck...end of story any one bangin blood on the east is fake...lots of bloods in cali are fake 2 jus like game...but cali is where it started cali is where it should stay
    test
  18. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

I Heard Game Was Never A Gang Banger
    test
  19. Wargasms

now that was just an ignorant ass statement...

everything starts somewhere...but i agree, it should not have gone past Cali.

it should have died out by now. How the fuck can you be proud of that shit? its nothing to claim. its bullshit, no matter where it started....but its worse than bullshit when people in other people get involved in it and want to claim it when they dont have to.
    test
  20. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

sup kaine where the bud at loc
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.