The RBL Peoples Mag, Your host Calibre

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Calibre, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

[​IMG]

week 15​

CONTENTS

1. Introduction
    2. Top 10 Summary
    3. Weekly Highlights
    4. Punchline Pandemonium w/ The Peoples Punch
    5. Top 5 Prospects
    6. No-Show Shine
    7. Official Rankings
    8. Top 20 Predictions
    9. Honeys of the week
    10. The Peoples Outro

1. Introduction
    A pleasent good day to you all. I would like to first welcome each and every one of you to the RapMusic Battle League. I'm glad you could all make it on a joyus day as today. Now, Before I get into this weeks events. I'd like to thank a certain somebody for keeping the league running so nice. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Nasty, step up to the plate. I admire your eagerness to keep things on top, well done mate.

Now, This week, I was particularly impressed with a few battles.. Strikta, all beef aside. Strikta showed absolute genius this week. I've never seen him to post such a nice verse, especially against the likes of the great Mufffy, who did no disappoint either.

I also believe it or not, was quite impressed by magus's performance this week. The verse was above average and showed great thought. Pat on the back magus.

Anyways I'm really excited to be making my own personal copy of the mag this week, and I hope you like it. It's the first time I've done anything like this and coming from the peoples champ I hope its a treat to you all snuggled up on your chairs.

Without further-ado Lets begin.

2. Top 10 Summary

1. KungFuGrip 7-0 vs 2. Medichi 6-1
    Now, this battle was of epic proportion, 2 of my favourite text battlers up to each others necks. It was one of the few I was really anticipating all week and it did not dissapoint too much. Medichi being the less experienced of the two really did blow me away, I mean lets not take it away from him but Kung is a giant in the text department and really your looking to get knocked off your feet when facing such a great, BUT medichi sort of did the opposite and proved why he is a G when it comes to this text shit. Overall nice battle guys.

3. Trombley 4-0 vs 4. BronzeAtlas 8-2
    Right, This may seem strange but my current favourite RBL Battler is Deon. I've been waching kid for days and he does not dissapoint. BronzeAtlas is a beast though and has been proving niggas wrong for a very long time, so i was interested to see how this one would pan out. It was great fellas, punches all over the screen. Trom took it though, but Bronze was not far off. Its ashame the win could however not be given to Trom because of RBL rules and regulations but this was nice, well done guys.

5. E Tha Real 10-4 vs 6. DaTrusHurtz 4-2
    E the Real does not dissapoint on a regular basis, but this week proved a hard challnge, dont take the 4-2 record as a weakness, DaTrusHurtz Is a vet at this shit and should not be underestimated. The battle was average to me though. I mean I've seen E the Real pull some shit out of the bag but this week he wasen't really giving me that golden spark he has in him. DaTrusHurts? what can I say, a nice verse, did enough for the win and deserved it.

7. magus. 5-0 vs 8. Chrit 6-2
    Now Magus came over power this battle. What can I say I loved it. Nice bars, concepts were original, The old magus spark was showing like 01'. Memorys. Its a shame Chrit coulnt show, But i guess it was for the best.

9. Strikta 5-2 vs 10. Muffffy 5-2
    My favourite battle of the week, from 2 of my favourite text heads. I'm not going to lie, I was tingling all week to see this. Everyday I'd come home waiting to see these guys drop. Mufffy sort of dissapointed me to be honest though. I know hes better 11-0 runs and what have you. I was really looking for Mufffy to take this. But Strikta, Fucking Hell Mate. Shrugged some Rust of and gave an overall performance of Oneduh status. This was not the strikta I know when we battled, He totally knocked the tits of us spectators. Nice battle guys.

3. Weekly Highlights

Best Match

1. KungFuGrip 7-0 vs 2. Medichi 6-1
    Great battle, Its ashame kung didnt come as nice as I know he can, but this goes down still as an epic. Medichi convinced me to like him now, so i will definitley be looking out for meds in the future. And kung as ever.

Runner-up: 3. Trombley 4-0 vs 4. BronzeAtlas 8-2

Best Of the Best

Strikta
    What Can A nigga say, Strikta should be top 3 after his verse last week. It was one of the best reads for a little while now. The level of thought and the way he strung together some of the stanzas were beautiful. I could literally kiss the screen. I think meta may have his hands full this week.

Runner-up: Magus

Worst Of the Worst

T.a.C
    Now lets be honest a second. With a 3-8 record you should not be in the league and this weeks verse by T.a.C made my dick go soft after reading Trom. It was the wackest piece of shit i have ever seen im my life. Thats being polite. Either step it up or get out.

Runner-up: Jimmy Else

4. Punchline Pandemonium w/ The Peoples Punch

[1]
    u in the title match is stupid, so i'm spittin bombs
    infact champs wear gold so we wont see ANY grip n' bronze
    -Trom - CROWNED THE PEOPLES PUNCH

[2]
    Impossible you faggot, with his habit he's likely to deepthroat
    Sucking for bumps.... um, Mr. Muff.. it's ok to stop acting like a misquito
    -Strikta

[3]
    yea ur the current champ, which speaks for itself just fine dude
    coz your like the RBL…EVERYONE KNOWS ya best years are behind you
    -Medichi

[4]
    your writtens are trash, u got the shoddiest luck son
    i tried a Play off ur verse, & got a 1 star off-Broadway production
    -Kung

[5]
    with a name like pablo the aboves true, we doubtin ya flow
    nobodys second guessin ya verses, its more like an hour or so
    -Caveat1

[6]
    u the newest dodger like manny for when the reignin' best collide
    so if u say that u fly, then ya know Islands the raid and pesticide
    -Island

[7]
    Been around awhile, but ya skills have seen a strong fall
    U suck, even at the Pinnacle of ur career u lost the fairway more than golf balls
    -daTrusHurtz

[8]
    Sharking lines then paraphrazing; I know ya waiting for a chance
    You re-cycle more then returning participants of Tour De France
    -E the Real

MODERATOR AIM INFO

Master Peace - GODsFavoriteWun
    xX_NASTY_Xx - lyrikalxlord
    Quriosity - joekraq
    test
  2. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

5. Top 5 Prospects
    [1]
    Trombley
    Trom is the sickest out in the RBL at the moment and after this weeks performance I think hes the strongest out there. If he can carry on to pull shit out the bag like last week he has potential to be the Champ.

[2]
    Medichi
    Impressive win this week, but was it a one off. I dont think it was. Meds is a great battler, and props is due for this cat. Its gonna be a tough little battle this week but I think meds remains one of the best.

[3]
    Magus
    Still proving why hes undefeated with an epic verse this week, he could seriously do some damage in these upcoming weeks. I still feel his concepts aren't as great as they use to be, but if he can sort that out he'll move up the ranks

[4]
    Kung
    A little drop down the ranks for my nigga kung, I'm hoping he can bounce back from defeat lat week, but hes Kung, he has to have a spot in the top 5, with one of th best records in the league at the minute. Kung is a beast.

[5]
    MetaSin
    Meta's coming back, beware! of the dog. Stronger than ever. He has his hands full with a strong strikta attempting the impossible, or maybe not. But metas a G! And it would not be right keeping him out amoungst these greats.

6. No Show Shine

Chrit suck ass, he cant write, and so far he's shown it..
    Ironic, Bartender wasn't behind ANY of the bars that he posted..
    If he's not looking for a ghostwriter, well he's biting..
    Eat him?..
    That'll be twice this week he got 8 by somebody else's writings..
    And what's worse than biting. no idea how to fix it dude.
    You had your pick of any line from any verse and went 6 and 2?
    so not only do suck at writing, you cant judge it well..
    he been living off namix's foundation, longer than Piccolo and Nail..
    i heard they wanted to archive chrit..but they're nervous.
    there's enough bytes in that file to bog down this and 6 other server..
    true it's repetitive but it must be said, not like it's unknown.
    besides, biting line concepts should make you fit right in at home..
    whether or not you change the lines, you still got the object.
    you such an image relayer, you could pass for a photoshop project
    from the second i checked in, this match shouldve been mine.
    chrits always in the mags.......................from 06, looking for lines

ok that's enough of that. just wanted to make it known. you fucking faggot.

i'll bash his face in. i know damn well i'll win..
    so when im done, you'll seechrit, and wont be able to tell it's him..
    he'll bite 15 bars or so, just not from the sets of the bests.
    and he'll right half of what's left, i'll see to it his record reflects.
    what a lame bitch, any girl that saw that dick just ran away.
    he'll just hold the little willy til the trick plays, like hands in spades.
    dont get it? it's cool, s'not like he brought the guns to burn me.
    he's got 9mm's. cuz that's how many of his lines are from the tourney..

-Magus

7. Official Rankings

[​IMG]

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    C. Medichi. 7-1 vs 2. BronzeAtlas 9-2

CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
    3. DaTrusHurtz 5-2 vs 4. magus. 6-0

5. Strikta 6-2 vs 6. MetaSin 13-2

7. Rap Antics 6-4 vs 8. Calibre 5-1

9. Caveat1 4-1 vs 10. toil 4-1

11. kungfugrip 7-1 vs 12. Trombley 4-1

13. Drugs 4-0 vs 14. Muffffy 5-3

15. Eusich 3-1 vs 16. N. Sight 6-5

17. Mic-illaH 4-2 vs 18. Vivify 4-2

19. criticize. 3-2 vs 20. Defcon_5 5-4

21. -=Kolli$ion=- 3-4 vs 22. Voodu 3-2

23. Agnidra 2-1 vs 24. JAIBE 2-3

25. Played Punches 2-0 vs 26. Area51. 1-0

27. Island 1-0 vs 28. Lay Fear 1-0

29. tbone 0-2 vs 30. L. Kross 0-1

31. Yung Troy 0-1 vs 32. D.LOKE 1-3

33. -Atreyu- 0-0 vs 34. 34. Bonnie Bathory 0-0

35. Bullet_Loco 0-0 vs 36. High Plateau 0-0

37. KempoMRK 0-0 vs 38. Mack. 0-0

39. Nick Rainey 0-0 vs 40. Quant_m 0-0

Sign Ins:

D.LOKE 1-3
    Bullett_Loco 0-0
    -Atreyu- 0-0
    Bonnie Bathory 0-0
    Drugs 4-0
    Nick Rainey 0-0
    Mack. 0-0
    Quant_m 0-0
    High Plateau 0-0
    KempoMRK 0-0

Sign Outs:

T.a.C
    Ekim MC
    Pablo BaZooka
    E Tha Real

test
  3. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

8. Top 20 Predictions

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    C. Medichi. 7-1 vs 2. BronzeAtlas 9-2

Hahaha, What a battle we have here, Medichi the new Champ againt the masked killer we all now as bronze. This is going to be an eye opener. Bronze is seriously becoming a threat. People need to start looking out for Bronze the silent assasin murking niggas under the quiet. But Meds is no ordinary nigga, after last week performance Meds is ready to slaughter any one in his way, be it kung or trom. Its gonna be good but I got Meds taking it.

CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
    3. DaTrusHurtz 5-2 vs 4. magus. 6-0

Another big one, DaTrusHurtz, I mean I first looked at this niggas name and was like fucking wack, but i was totally swept off my feet after reading some of his latest shit, Trus is a fucking G, and I seriously thnk he can pull this off if he comes like he has recently done. But.. and Its a very big But, Magus is a Fucking BEAST, Undefeated. He wants that fucking CROWN, and i do not think he'll lose. Hes come too far. Its gonna be one for the books, but Mags got it.

5. Strikta 6-2 vs 6. MetaSin 13-2

Strikta is underdog here, but why, judging from his RBL verse last week you would think hes as good as if not better than any of the top 5 niggas in this league. Strikta is a force, he'll fool you into thinking he aint serious, then BLAAAM! niggas is in ER. Strikt has the chance to put all doubts behind him, but hes facing one of the greatest kids to ever write text. The almighty METASIN. Met is considered as the best to ever do text by many and is definitley in my top 5 of all time. META will not settle for a loss. I got Mets taking it.

7. Rap Antics 6-4 vs 8. Calibre 5-1

HAHA, Rap Antics is a G. Do not look at the record and be fooled. He has potential and this wont be an easy battle for the peoples champ. .

9. Caveat1 4-1 vs 10. toil 4-1

Caveat is a dark horse, steadily reaching for the top position, his verses hit you hard. There is something very strange aout Cav indeed. He has the type of verses to put shock on a niggas face, yet toil has been a G for many years, a great battler, a vet of the game and currently one of the best in the RBL. very hard one to call here, but I have a feelig Cav can take this.

11. kungfugrip 7-1 vs 12. Trombley 4-1

Oh My Days!, This battle may just be the best battle of the week, 2 Giants fighting it out, 2 of the best to ever do it, partners in crime, this is an epic, get the cameras out for this one. I know i'll be sitting front row. KungfuGrips defeat last week will not go unpunished. He Angry and wants revenge, bu Trom is a GiANT, this is by no means an easy win for none of these guys. I'm going to go with Trom, last week he showed me he is not playing. Its such a close one to call but Trom I think will do it. Everyone should vote on this one though its about to make RBL history either way

13. Drugs 4-0 vs 14. Muffffy 5-3

Now, I kow Drugs is a nice battler, has been for time, has a nice showing against wash. He is a vet of the game. Undefeated too. But Mufffy is no JOKE, he has this fury about him, and after his loss to strika, he will be taking no prisoners. This 11-0 veteran will be going hard this week and to be honest i dont think Drugs stands a chance.

15. Eusich 3-1 vs 16. N. Sight 6-5

Nice little battle here. Eusich is a young but very talented kid, he has some nice shit. N.Sight aint really read too much of his stuff but I dont think he is on the level of Eusich.

17. Mic-illaH 4-2 vs 18. Vivify 4-2

Both these kids are masters of text, I'm not sure about there records however because both are giants. This will be one hell of a matchup, punches flying eerywhere, its pretty evenly matched so i go toss up on this one.

19. criticize. 3-2 vs 20. Defcon_5 5-4

Now, I didnt like criticizes verse too much last week I think it lacked a certain depth. But hes done very well to get inside the top 20. Defcon is an RBL vet and will be eager to get back up in the top 10. I think a little more eager than Crit. I got def on this one.
    test
  4. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

9. Honeys Of the Week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

test
  6. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

10. The Peoples Outro

Once again I hoped you enjoyed my personal version of the mag, hope everyone has a good week in his and hers' (bonnie i see you) battle and lets all get votes in this week, keep things rolling.

Thanks and good day

test
  7. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

nice mag man, u should have the mods move this to the rbl forum
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jook... move this when you see it.
    and the first honey was nice.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Say please next time nigguh, fuck you think this is.
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

At least you weren't as biased as I expected.
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

vote- jessica burciaga
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

Incredible mag...we'll call all this respect the people's praise and people's props...incredible mag, best I've read
    test
  13. Trombley

Trombley .Deon.

that jessie bitch is niiiiiice
    test
  14. Peoples Champ

Peoples Champ aka Calibre

word, safe dough
    test
  15. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

Yeah, I agree.

Thanks for the props.. and a very good mag put together by you Cal.
    test
  16. Nick Rainey

Nick Rainey When it RAINES it Pours!

Yes Sir Cal, Jessica Burciaga..I love that bitch, Elva'd get tit-fucked though.

Naw, straight up though joe, this was a trill little mag you did for the league.
    test
  17. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lol @ this mag gettin props for its badazz bitches.

you horny fuckers.
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

this mag is an example of true greatness
    test
  19. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

dude..u were unbias but whats with u thinkn i can wipe the floor with drugs like that

im more worried than u are lol..jk i already dropped
    test
  20. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

honestly it was a good mag..except sayin Deon is the sickest in the RBL lmmfao..other than that the lil queer guy did a good job
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.